Bravo, President Biden! U.S. retail sales surged by 3% in January, smashing expectations.

You're telling me with a straight face that you, a right wing nut, would have come here to say a 0% change in retail sales was a good thing? During the presidency of a Democrat?
Do not insult my Intelligence.

There is no possible scenario which you would find positive in this case.
LOL.....All you display, as far as I can tell, is a complete lack of intelligence.....Maybe just willful ignorance to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe you should learn how things work. No change in spending in a over-heated/inflated economy is a very good thing.

Biden is actually doing an amazing job as President, but I won't hide the fact the man is too old and fragile to run for President in 2024, I'm not sure any Republican, outside of Trump, of course, that I wouldn't vote for over Biden.

You're telling me with a straight face that you, a right wing nut, would have come here to say a 0% change in retail sales was a good thing? During the presidency of a Democrat?
Do not insult my Intelligence.

There is no possible scenario which you would find positive in this case.

During a republican presidency, you would have found a way to be upbeat about any possible outcome.
To me it is more that the Progs are having another Broadway stage show on something that is one component of many on our economy. I fully expect to go to the market in a few days and see price average one third less total. and to those who rent, the same. Just to start.

Bad news for those who want to unseat Biden in '24:

"
U.S. retail sales jumped 3% in January as consumers broadly boosted spending on vehicles, furniture, clothing and dining out, adding to signs that economic growth picked up at the start of the year.

Last month’s seasonally adjusted spending increase was the biggest since March 2021 and followed two months of declines at the end of last year, the Commerce Department said Wednesday."

2.9% surely was due to the cost of eggs...

Bad news for those who want to unseat Biden in '24:

"
U.S. retail sales jumped 3% in January as consumers broadly boosted spending on vehicles, furniture, clothing and dining out, adding to signs that economic growth picked up at the start of the year.

Last month’s seasonally adjusted spending increase was the biggest since March 2021 and followed two months of declines at the end of last year, the Commerce Department said Wednesday."

Biden has as much to do with inflation as he does consumer spending.

Congrats mr.president on winning reelection. There's no way in hell that you loserterian, anti-safetynet assholes are going to beat him.

Forum List

Back