Brainwashed man haters descend on Washington dc

Live: Brainwashed Man-Haters Descend on Washington DC
Oh the irnony of morons who are all victims of bs lies and do dumbed down they don't even know what they don't know. Social warfare works great on those with easily lead weak minds. lmao
Your OP is one of the more brainless ones i've seen.
What's wrong with showing support for women's rights vs men's rights?
You remind me of a Taliban asshole that thinks females should be domestic slaves.
If you don't know you are part of their system of victims.
???
Maybe you don't know you're an idiot.

Maybe your the idiot because you have no understand of SOCIAL ENGINEERING, You have no fucking idea IDIOT. You do not even know what you don't know VICTIM.

Oh the irnony of morons who are all victims of bs lies and do dumbed down they don't even know what they don't know. Social warfare works great on those with easily lead weak minds. lmao
You remind me of a Taliban asshole that thinks females should be domestic slaves.
???

Start with
How Feminism Hurts Men jackass.

We support woman's rights. We just don't support those Progressive Liberal pinch-mouthed bitches whose main concern is to get free abortions so they won't have stretch marks on their fat bellies.

We support woman's rights. We just don't support those Progressive Liberal pinch-mouthed bitches whose main concern is to get free abortions so they won't have stretch marks on their fat bellies.

Not to mention of women were so much for Equal rights, they wouldn't be saying they want MORE than men, they wouldn't demonize men and actually want things as EQUAL.

What happens when a couple gets divorced, they strip the hell out of his pay for the kids, when really how much of that money actually goes for the kids as she sits in a bar every saturday, or wants news shoes for herself three times a month.

If they want things so equal why do women more often than not take the kids off the father ,
If things are so equal why are they trying to step in every single area of mens lives where men can't even have a gawd damn military force without women wanting in it too.

They are taking men and basically taking the PRIMAL INSTINCT out of men turning them into PUSSIES.

Today a man who might hold open the door as a gentleman gets " WTF did you do that for I can open the door my damn self.

Take her out on a date , they sure want his ass to pay for it, but then if he said your paying she gets pissed.

This of course means the radical feminazis.............more so than the average reg. fem.

???

Oh and by the way rose colored glasses try listening to what these little kids are being taught about " MEN"

???

Oh and by the way rose colored glasses try listening to what these little kids are being taught about " MEN"

Liberal feminists who promote and allow this are mentally ill.

Wow. Your "we" reference has BIGOT all over it!
Instead of generalizing about SOME women ("bitches") whose behavior you don't like, why not embrace the overall message of the march for women's rights ... if you really support that?

Instead of generalizing about SOME women ("bitches") whose behavior you don't like, why not embrace the overall message of the march for women's rights ... if you really support that?

I am a FEMALE , I just know i'm not some radical ass hole who wants to bash men....
Watch the video are you going to tell your little girls to say " MEN ARE MORONS , IDIOTS, and WHO NEEDS THEM..

you are to dumbed down to understand the meaning of Social warfare, you are too dumbed down to comprehend the meaning of psychological warfare being taught in the schools where thoughts are GIVEN TO YOU, not THOUGHT by you...........
This is the future of radical feminazis are are also victims

upload_2017-1-21_13-49-12.png

LEARN MORE WITH REALITY AND USE THE BRAIN YOU HAVE ........WHAT'S LEFT OF IT.

feminism is 'feminizing' American men

Consider these insidious steps feminists have taken to create the illusion that women are unequal in our society:

•According to the U.S. Census Bureau, women continue to refuse to earn as much money as men. In 2012, female workers insisted on being paid only 77 percent of what men are paid.

•According to Catalyst, a nonprofit organization that promotes inclusive workplaces for women, only 23 women have been willing to step up and become CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.

•According to the Congressional Research Service, 102 women are currently serving in the U.S. Congress.

Nice try, ladies. Women make up about 50 percent of the U.S. population and I'm supposed to believe they're OK with filling only 19 percent of the seats in the Senate and House of Representatives? Yeah, right.

pixel.gif

You see what's going on here, guys? By limiting their own pay and stubbornly refusing to rise to positions of leadership, women are preserving the inequality myth so they can continue to keep men from watching football, shooting guns and discriminating against women.

And now feminism is preparing its biggest scam of all.

It's widely believed that Hillary Rodham Clinton will run for president in 2016. And do you know what the feminist industrial complex would like more than anything? They'd like Clinton to lose so they can cement the "women can't get ahead" facade for years to come and devote their time to turning all men into gunless book club enthusiasts who spend their days bemoaning the violence of contact sports and discussing the feminist individualism present in Zora Neale Hurston's "Their Eyes Were Watching God."

What is the message? I have heard nothing enlightening or productive. All I've heard is the slamming of Republicans and men in general from a bunch of loonie birds.

I don't recall men ever marching on Washington for their rights.

WE DEMAND FREE BEER and FREE CIGARS!

When do we want them? NOW!

Taliban?

By the way. Where's my bitch. I'm hungry.

What is the message? I have heard nothing enlightening or productive. All I've heard is the slamming of Republicans and men in general from a bunch of loonie birds.
What's the message?
Here's one take from what i read:
Organizers say one of the goals of the march is to tell the new administration that on Day 1, “women's rights are human rights.” Despite the name of the event, leaders have made clear that all are welcome to join, not just women.

Not a big deal, if you really support women's rights as equal to men's human rights.

What's the message?
Organizers say one of the goals of the march is to tell the new administration that on Day 1, “women's rights are human rights.” Despite the name of the event, leaders have made clear that all are welcome to join, not just women.

Not a big deal, if you really support women's rights as equal to men's human rights.
I don't see anyone losing their rights.

What rights are being taken from....

Women

Gays

Black's

Etc.

What a surprise. Many of the Trump-thugs have issues with independent women.

This is why I advocate free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could get them to be more secure in their masculinity, we could almost instantly end conservatism.

What's the message?

I don't see anyone losing their rights.
What rights are being taken from....
Women
Gays
Black's
Etc.
In light of Trump's inauguration as the MODEL of US civil rights and RESPECT for ALL citizens, the march shows disagreement with Trump's demeaning of women in his personal history.

When's the last time we had a POTUS who had 2 divorces ... because the previous wives & mothers of his children were no longer as "pretty" or as sexy as his Miss Universe contestants?
What a display of traditional "family values" (not!), unlike the Obama's & Bush's.

When you can't see through the transparency of social warfare, then you can never understand how it works on the minds who do not know what they don't know. Terms are used to sell the idea. When ideas get steam rolling into agreeing because psychological warfare stems from the very Government that created it, people will always fall victim to laws being passed, rights that divide, and bs that fuels everything from feminism , to save the children, to war on drugs..............All induced thoughts that get laws passed, false rights given and ppl still continues to bite the same gawd damn bullets. Esp. the radicalized fake liberals.

Take this story below and look what it does which blackmail was used forcing these men to actually wear high heels. We became a real laughing stock after this article went viral.

And yes men thought they were doing it for the bs CAUSE which wasn't the intentions behind the message, the message was basically be little men into wearing high heels and gawd damn glamorize the almighty female...

and no because I stand for REAL EQUAL rights of men and women, doesn't mean there aren't limits and it also doesn't mean men have to be belittled and have their primal instincts ripped away from them.

Today women want pussy men so they can boss them around, tell them to fk off, prove to them they don't need them, and wear the pants in the family. In reality of fairness a woman can have all of that without being a power tripping bitch who thinks men are morons. Does that mean that men have a right to tell us we can't work NO, does that mean a man has the right to beat the shit out of us no.............But hey at the same time you liberals let your son's play video games that teaches exactly that beat the shit out of women.
Look at your sitcom t v shows , almost everyone of them will show the woman is the boss and the man is a panzy who obeys her. Most women in today's tv shows don't even have a man.

Most of the acclimated tv shows are glamorizing the broken family another socially engineered program having a broken family is the in thing to do. Get rid of the man get welfare...........The web goes bigger than most even know, realize, want to realize and or can even comprehend.

And until a dumbed dow society takes the time to read outside of their little conspiracy given thoughts , you will forever stay in the UNKNOWING of you don't even know what you don't know.

ROTC Cadets Wearing Heels for Sexual Assault Awareness Spurs Review
upload_2017-1-21_15-53-50-png.107893

ROTC Cadets Wearing Heels for Sexual Assault Awareness Spurs Review | Military.com

What a surprise. Many of the Trump-thugs have issues with independent women.

This is why I advocate free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could get them to be more secure in their masculinity, we could almost instantly end conservatism.

Women want men to be like they are, ever see white chics............. Where the guys dressed up like one of the girls. Problem one

If women wanted men to be as they wished them to be then the women should have married another woman.
A Man is not only strong, but he is the hunter, the gatherer, he is the protector of sorts.

And yes women def. need to know how to protect themselves even more so when alone. But we can't have men acting like freaking women by getting them to kiss a females ass on everything, or her every demand.

Women want men to be like they are, ever see white chics............. Where the guys dressed up like one of the girls. Problem one

No, no, no. Women don't want men to look like women. Conservatism has really messed up people's minds.

But we can't have men acting like freaking women by getting them to kiss a females ass on everything, or her every demand.

What's that got to do with feminism? After all, I've never had a feminist demand I kiss her ass or obey her. And non-feminist women are just as good at making a man whupped.

Forum List

Back