brad and jen and bennifer again????

-=d=- said:
I sort of resent your mirror comments. EVERY TIME I get dressed I look in two mirrors to make sure the clothes compliment eachother, and my body type. I LOVE when ppl say 'Hey! You look nice!'.

It's as if you place the blame of women's insecuirities entirely upon MEN. Ask any little girl what she wants to be when she grows up? A woman. Ask the average kid how they know a woman from a man? Breasts. Breasts are the easiest factor to use when determining femininity. A woman with breasts - larger than a man's - symbolizes motherhood...nurture...and the like. How does one become a mother? Sex. Thus, breasts are sexy. I think you may have body issues you don't want to take the blame for. A person's body image is entirely up to THEM...not society, no matter WHAT shows on the WB tell us.

The, uh, BOTTOM, line is, if your ass is too big, don't hate people for noticing - either go on a diet, or learn to live with it. My ass is HUGE...I'm not blaming women for my insercurity over my 'birthin' hips'.

:)
D once also said that he had a nice set of Moobies...

Joz said:
I can't help wonder why a man would marry a woman that doesn't sexually excite him. If a man likes big boobs or a round butt, why would he look at someone that doesn't have these?

maybe they get married because in spite of them not being physically perfect, they have decided to love one-another, regardless?

Perhaps? ;)

...and remember....tastes change.

-=d=- said:
They aren't that nice. :( too much hair.

:(

I once had somebody ask me about a treasure line. I looked at them with a blank expression, not because I don't know what it is but because I don't have a line the whole fricken front of me is hairy.

no1tovote4 said:
I once had somebody ask me about a treasure line. I looked at them with a blank expression, not because I don't know what it is but because I don't have a line the whole fricken front of me is hairy.
Ahhh the ole treasure trail....

-=d=- said:
I sort of resent your mirror comments.
I apologize. I meant no harm.
It's as if you place the blame of women's insecuirities entirely upon MEN.
I was not. You've misunderstood me. Woman judge each other quite cruelly. Most men love a woman that is good & kind and a support to him. One who truly loves & appreciates him... just as he is...without trying to change him into something she thinks he should be. Not because she has big boobs or long legs.
breasts are sexy.
Yes they are. But the size should not subtract from that fact.
I think you may have body issues you don't want to take the blame for.
I have nice boobs, pretty legs, round hips. Lay the fur on your back down. Please don't make me tell you to go screw yourself.

Joz said:
But the size should not subtract from that fact.

It only subtracts if the breasts are near non-existant, or too big.

Please on't make me tell you to go screw yourself.

Talk about fur-raised...geesh...women are nearly impossible to maintain rational discussion without resorting to 'threats' ....

Women Lack 'Natural Ability' In Some Fields...

;)

:poke:

Oh, hey...
A nice conversation about nice body parts is gettin ugly....
Let's all back up to the nice stuff again, shall we?

-=d=- said:
It only subtracts if the breasts are near non-existant, or too big.
That is your opinion. Boob size shouldn't matter any more than penis size, if they/it gets the job done.

Talk about fur-raised...geesh...women are nearly impossible to maintain rational discussion without resorting to 'threats' ....
We were having a rational, fun discussion, with a little seriousness thrown in. I'm not the one who got their panties in a bunch and said I resented things that were being said.

no1tovote4 said:
because I don't have a line the whole fricken front of me is hairy.
Ooooohhhhhhh, I like hair. How about the backside?

Joz said:
That is your opinion. Boob size shouldn't matter any more than penis size, if they/it gets the job done.

'shouldn't'. Wouldn't. Couldn't. It's not my job here to explain WHY human behaviour is what it is...but breast size = femininity...that's human nature. Where no breasts exist, one must compensate in an attempt to 'make up the difference'. That goes for penis size as well. The entire point of this discussion is "For some women, having small breasts does NOT 'get the job done'. Further, "For some women, (most?) having average-to-large sized, and shapely breasts improves their feelings of sexiness, or femininity."

Joz said:
We were having a rational, fun discussion, with a little seriousness thrown in. I'm not the one who got their panties in a bunch and said I resented things that were being said.

Nothing was 'said' - as we are 'reading'....Your panties became bunched when you read the word 'resent'...You focused too much on that word, and missed the point of my reply. "Don't MAKE me tell you to go screw yourself" is far from 'rational'.

-=d=- said:
...one must compensate in an attempt to 'make up the difference'. That goes for penis size as well.
So, is that why you choose the sports cars you do?
The entire point of this discussion is "For some women, having small breasts does NOT 'get the job done'. Further, "For some women, (most?) having average-to-large sized, and shapely breasts improves their feelings of sexiness, or femininity."
We were not discussing whether breast size 'got the job done'. We were discussing what the men involved tho't nice' boobs were. And, what effect other's opinions of breast size had on a woman's esteem.

Joz said:
So, is that why you choose the sports cars you do?We were not discussing whether breast size 'got the job done'. We were discussing what the men involved tho't nice' boobs were. And, what effect other's opinions of breast size had on a woman's esteem.
"Nice" bewbs vary from man to man....
there, end of discussion.

Joz said:
So, is that why you choose the sports cars you do?We were not discussing whether breast size 'got the job done'. We were discussing what the men involved tho't nice' boobs were. And, what effect other's opinions of breast size had on a woman's esteem.

If you mean I drive a 'small' car to compensate for my 'huge' penis - then yes.

But YOU brought up the whole 'gets the job done' issue...gats...re-read with a focus on 'context', Joz. Really.

Forum List

Back