BREAKING!!!!!!! Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck married in Nevada!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I know everyone here is just dying to know!! :biggrin:

Superstar celebrity couple Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck got married on Saturday, according to a Clark County marriage license.

The couple, who dated and became engaged in the early 2000s before breaking up and spending 17 years apart, rekindled their relationship last year.

The couple received a marriage license in Clark County, Nevada, on July 16, court records show. The license was issued to Benjamin Geza Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, who is also identified as Jennifer Affleck.

NBC News has reached out to representatives for Lopez and Affleck for comment on the nuptials.

Lopez and Affleck first met on the set of "Gigli" in 2002, according to Vulture.

They began dating later that year and by November 2002 "Bennifer," as they became known in Hollywood, was engaged.

On a side note. How is ARod not satisfied with JLo? The guy has to be a real dumb ass.

So was it one of those Elvis deals or what?

These Hollywood hookups don't usually last but a second round between them must signal a higher degree of success. She took his last name which can't be a bad thing for an independent woman.

Good luck to them I guess. I could sure use their net worth right about now :(

On a side note. How is ARod not satisfied with JLo? The guy has to be a real dumb ass.

He's the kind of guy who will never settle down you can tell, whereas Ben has been kicked around a bit and went back to drinking because of his ex-wife (when you need to drink to cope around your wife, that's a bad sign).

A second round between people after they have aged usually has the potential to last.

I know everyone here is just dying to know!! :biggrin:

Superstar celebrity couple Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck got married on Saturday, according to a Clark County marriage license.

My favorite big booty Latina, I love you Hennifer, you're my favorite. You look very beautiful in that dress...you look very sexy. Look at that booty on Hennifer..that's my favorite Latina...look how sexy she looks in that dress...

1658087724451.png

1658087322302.png

I thought she's married to Brad Pitt & he's married to Jennifer Garner?

He needs to go for the trifecta & marry Jennifer Aniston next

Seems to be quite a few people here saying they don't care, yet cared enough to click on the thread and then reply to it.

If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have bothered to even come in. If you truly don't care about something no one would know.

Forum List

Back