brad and jen and bennifer again????

Joz said:
Hey, up all your asses. :) Aniston beats Jolie, hands down. Jolie is rough looking; love seeing her in an evening gown & a tattoo. And, I like full lips but she looks like someone punched her. Bottom line, I don't like her.

She got that gritty dirty look that makes you think KINKSTER!

:D

no1tovote4 said:
She got that gritty dirty look that makes you think KINKSTER!

:D
You know who else kinda has that?
Michelle Rodriguez - The Fast and the Furious, Girlfight, Resident Evil.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
You know who else kinda has that?
Michelle Rodriguez - The Fast and the Furious, Girlfight, Resident Evil.
Had the movie, didn't get to it. Can't compare. You guys go ahead without me. tho'. :)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Which one, there were three movies I listed.
Sorry. I haven't seen any of them but I was referring to Resident Evil.

no1tovote4 said:
What about the girl in the Fifth Element?

WootWoo!
You mean Milla. She has no boobs and big lips, too. But I have seen her in some of the magazine ads where she is sexy.

Joz said:
You mean Milla. She has no boobs and big lips, too. But I have seen her in some of the magazine ads where she is sexy.

Boobs are not the only thing that make a woman. She has fantastic legs, a great figure, athletic ability, and in that particular movie Red Hair!

Sexy is, as sexy does. Some of the sexiest women I've encountered have FELT sexy...they oozed passion, figuratively...The sexiest of women aren't necessarily the most beautiful/perfect.

-=d=- said:
Sexy is, as sexy does. Some of the sexiest women I've encountered have FELT sexy...they oozed passion, figuratively...The sexiest of women aren't necessarily the most beautiful/perfect.

I totally agree. i remember seeing some women in the clubs (back in the day) who weren't particularly sexy, but they handled themsleves like they were supermodels whom every guy wanted to lay down. They were a lot sexier than some of the other girls in those clubs who could have actually been supermodels.

no1tovote4 said:
Boobs are not the only thing that make a woman.
I agree. Even tho' there are preferences, it seems tho', that the bulk of society feels this attribute, being of substantial size, to be a great necessity. In other words, big boobs rule.
She has fantastic legs, a great figure, athletic ability
Yes, her legs are beautiful. There use to be a singer/dancer named Joey Heatherton who had beautiful legs in those go-go boots. Not an easy thing to achieve. Juliet Prowse is another leggy one, as is the famed Betty Grable. But then, most dancers have beautiful legs.
and in that particular movie Red Hair!
And watch what you say about red hair. :)

Joz said:
I agree. Even tho' there are preferences, it seems tho', that the bulk of society feels this attribute, being of substantial size, to be a great necessity. In other words, big boobs rule. Yes, her legs are beautiful. There use to be a singer/dancer named Joey Heatherton who had beautiful legs in those go-go boots. Not an easy thing to achieve. Juliet Prowse is another leggy one, as is the famed Betty Grable. But then, most dancers have beautiful legs.And watch what you say about red hair. :)
Not really big, but nice boobs...
Nice boobs are a bonus.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Not really big, but nice boobs...
Nice boobs are a bonus.
So, what do you consider nice? See, I was raised in a 'boob' family. Tho' you can tell I have boobs, I'm a far cry from mooing. Seems my brother is 'the bigger the better' kind of guy.

I use to go to boarding school with a girl by the name of Karen. She would walk to the shower with a towel wrapped around her. After her shower she would walk back to her room, with the towel wrapped around her head. She had the most beautiful breasts. Guess she knew it. Saw her at a reunion several years back. She was as wide as she was tall. Satisfaction, indeed. :)

Joz said:
So, what do you consider nice? See, I was raised in a 'boob' family. Tho' you can tell I have boobs, I'm a far cry from mooing. Seems my brother is 'the bigger the better' kind of guy.

Nice boobs have smaller-sized areolas...perky nipples - they are full, not too close to the collar bone, not too saggy - they have a full, or slightly over-stuffed appearance.

:)

Joz said:

I use to go to boarding school with a girl by the name of Karen. She would walk to the shower with a towel wrapped around her. After her shower she would walk back to her room, with the towel wrapped around her head. She had the most beautiful breasts. Guess she knew it. Saw her at a reunion several years back. She was as wide as she was tall. Satisfaction, indeed. :)

Good boobs are proportional to the body. Too big is unattractive. The nipples are nicely formed and defined as well as a good barometer as to the mood of the owner.

no1tovote4 said:
Good boobs are proportional to the body. Too big is unattractive. The nipples are nicely formed and defined as well as a good barometer as to the mood of the owner.

This conversation about boobs is getting me all hot and bothered... :wank: :D

Forum List

Back