brad and jen and bennifer again????

Feb 15, 2004
I was flipping through the channels and the whole world must be out of control.

No, not the recent tragedy of the tsunami.....

This endless chat - on the split between two of Hollywoods most vain actors...the very same duo that harrassed one of the Bush daughters....
So I cry...How tragic it must be to learn such a couple worthy to be called royal - (pain in the asses) should go separate ways after four (I think the story was they got married in 2000 and before you ask, yes I ended up watching one of these shows because I was waiting for something else)
long years of marital bliss....I think we should join hands and pray now....

Speaking of Hollywood vanity - what is up with Ben Affleck? Once upon a time he was briefly considered an actor - sometime after Kevin Smith but before that brutal movie with Willis....perhaps covering a total of six mos. of his endlessly annoying career of leaching...That is entertaining - to watch a hasbeen who was a 'been' for a short short time grasping to on to anything just to be in the paper....how sad.

I just thought I would share this Hollywood news.

yeah its a shame that real nes takes a back seat to the splitting up and getting together to hollywierd people. kind of sickening that the media thinks we'd like to see that more than once.

winston churchi said:
I was flipping through the channels and the whole world must be out of control.

No, not the recent tragedy of the tsunami.....
Don't you realize this is SAD? We don't want to have to deal with tragedy. It's more comforting to find out that these people we deem worthy of our attention aren't much different than the rest of us. They just get bigger paychecks. As I've said before, MM is from a well-known family. Yes, a Hollyweird one. But when you picture on of them sitting on the porcelain throne with a bad case of the flu, it sort puts them on the same level as the rest of us.

Speaking of Hollywood vanity - what is up with Ben Affleck?
Seems he got most of his notority from his relationship with the grand Ms. J Lo and her 6.1 carat pink diamond ring. Now once again, 5 months into a new relationship, he's suppose to be ready to propose (possibly over the holidays) to the new Ms. Jen....Jennifer Garner. I think he ought to take a little more time with the ladies. Might actually get to know them first.

And one more. If i pick up or receive another one of my woman's magazines with Jessica Simpson in it I'm going to puke. I don't know where she came from but I wish she'd go back. And, I found out that her hubby is from Cincy. He announced that he would like to be Mayor of Cincy but Jessica says, "there isn't enough good shopping here". How can a man not love that kind of support from his wife.

why brad left:

two words angelina jolie (are however you sepll it)

and and george clooney as your wing man will get you in a lot of trouble

Joz said:
And one more. If i pick up or receive another one of my woman's magazines with Jessica Simpson in it I'm going to puke. I don't know where she came from but I wish she'd go back. And, I found out that her hubby is from Cincy. He announced that he would like to be Mayor of Cincy but Jessica says, "there isn't enough good shopping here". How can a man not love that kind of support from his wife.

She is also the one that was shocked to find out the Tuna wasn't made of Chicken. She took "Chicken of the Sea" a little too literally.

:rotflmao:

no1tovote4 said:
She is also the one that was shocked to find out the Tuna wasn't made of Chicken. She took "Chicken of the Sea" a little too literally.

:rotflmao:

dumb and hot....just the way i like em

Hey, up all your asses. :) Aniston beats Jolie, hands down. Jolie is rough looking; love seeing her in an evening gown & a tattoo. And, I like full lips but she looks like someone punched her. Bottom line, I don't like her.

Joz said:
Hey, up all your asses. :) Aniston beats Jolie, hands down. Jolie is rough looking; love seeing her in an evening gown & a tattoo. And, I like full lips but she looks like someone punched her. Bottom line, I don't like her.
I'd do em both again.....
If I had to.

Forum List

Back