BP Is Killing Us. White House Response Pitiful...

Yea i'm pretty sure if there was a Republican in the White House,the Hopey Changeys would be calling for heads. This really is so tragically sad. This is an administration which constantly manufactures "Crisis" to scare the people into going along. Now they actually have a real crisis and they are completely under-playing it. BP execs should probably be arrested.

All of you who want to whine about an accidental oil spill should put your actions where your mouths are.

Stop heating your homes with oil, stop driving your cars or doing anything else that uses petroleum products.

Then maybe I'll listen to you.

Like I care.

Anyway I do not drive and heat my home with coal generated electricity.
And have made my house as eneregy efficient as I can.
Not watching Fox saves energy.

All of you who want to whine about an accidental oil spill should put your actions where your mouths are.

Stop heating your homes with oil, stop driving your cars or doing anything else that uses petroleum products.

Then maybe I'll listen to you.

Like I care.

Anyway I do not drive and heat my home with coal generated electricity.
And have made my house as eneregy efficient as I can.
Not watching Fox saves energy.

"Like i care." Yea but you Hopey Changeys didn't feel that way in previous years. How long would it have taken CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes to blame the White House on this one if a Republican was in there? Not very long in my opinion. Leftists are incredibly dishonest people. Where's all that "Evil Oil Company" rhetoric? BP is literally killing us yet not a peep out of the Leftists. Pretty sad & bizarre stuff.

Oh hey,just heard the President is now sending a "team" in to assess the damage. When did this explosion happen? What took him so long to send his "team" in? Yikes!

This thing really is much worse than the MSM and White House are telling the people. They both are in full spin-mode on this one. What a tragedy.

Um, Libo, the "Main Stream Media" is FREAKING OUT right now, and the story is top headlines everywhere.

BP was apparently hiding the true nature of the damage being done.

So much for "Drill Baby Drill".

In fact, here's the headlines from your favorite left-wing news source, MSNBC.com

Could Gulf oil spill turn out worse than Exxon Valdez disaster?
If BP is unable to cap the leak for months, the damage from the oil spill off Louisiana has the potential to surpass that of the 1989 Exxon Valdez disaster in Alaska, some observers say. Full story | Discuss | Photos

U.S.: Oil spill of ‘national significance’ | Video

Last edited:
Yes the Liberal Media is now beginning to create their "Blame BP" narrative but they are being very careful to not blame the President huh? We all know their reaction would be quite the opposite if a Republican were in office. Seriously,how long would it have taken CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes to blame the White House if a Republican were in there? Not very long in my opinion. This White House's response to this awful tragedy has been pathetically slow. I don't care how the Liberal Press tries to spin it. This is much worse than previously reported by the MSM and White House. It's very sad.

The president is planning on rolling out the military to deal with the problem, and Swat teams to ensure all BP oil rigs are in compliance with the regulations that the rig in question was lacking.

What about that reaction do you consider to not be serious?

Yes the Liberal Media is now beginning to create their "Blame BP" narrative but they are being very careful to not blame the President huh? We all know their reaction would be quite the opposite if a Republican were in office. Seriously,how long would it have taken CNN,NBC,and the NY Slimes to blame the White House if a Republican were in there? Not very long in my opinion. This White House's response to this awful tragedy has been pathetically slow. I don't care how the Liberal Press tries to spin it. This is much worse than previously reported by the MSM and White House. It's very sad.

Are you insane? Seriously, are you just missing a few screws?

What would the president possibly have to do with an explosion on a BP oil rig?

What bizarro world do you live in where EVERYTHING is Obama's fault?

And SLOW? They just found out how bad the spill actually was.

BP blatantly flouted rules that such rigs are supposed to follow, and then they falsely reported the damage being done.

But no, it's not BP's fault, right? The media just wants to "blame BP", right?

Of course it must be the president's fault.

Last edited:
Much too little too late. The awful damage has already been done. Now the people of the Gulf coast will wait and see the awful pollution that will be floating their way this weekend. This really is much worse than previously reported by the MSM and White House. They definitely intentionally down-played this catastrophic calamity. Blaming BP is absolutely justifiable but this White House has handled things terribly and should be blamed as well. They should have told the people the truth about how horrifying this spill really is.

Not telling the people the truth about how horrifying this spill really is might be worse than the oil spill itself. This White House is responsible for down-playing this awful tragedy. The people should have been warned. God help the people of the Gulf coast when this deadly pollution heads to their shores this weekend.

Wow, you're officially an asshat Libo.

Your credibility is less than zero. It is in the negative numbers.

How so? Are you really trying to argue that this White House has handled this awful tragedy competently? Would you feel the same way if it were a Republican Administration handling it this way? He's only now sending in his "Teams" to assess the damage? When did the explosion happen? The People of the Gulf Coast have not been informed and warned properly of what's coming their way this weekend. This White House is to blame for that.

How so? Are you really trying to argue that this White House has handled this awful tragedy competently? Would you feel the same way if it were a Republican Administration handling it this way? He's only now sending in his "Teams" to assess the damage? When did the explosion happen? The People of the Gulf Coast have not been informed and warned properly of what's coming their way this weekend. This White House is to blame for that.

If it were a Republcan Administration the potus would have gone to a political birthday party in LA and in a brief statement thanked Brownie for a job well done.
Or, would Libo..Now choose to rewrite history?

There is no doubt that this White House has down-played this awful tragedy. They have not been honest with the people. The MSM is also guilty of this. This thing is so much worse than they both previously reported. So who is to blame? Hmm?

There is no doubt that this White House has down-played this awful tragedy. They have not been honest with the people. The MSM is also guilty of this. This thing is so much worse than they both previously reported. So who is to blame? Hmm?

The only thing there's no doubt of here Libo, is that you are a serious partisan Hack.

Where'd you even get this talking point from? Is Rush starting in with this already?

Forum List

Back