Boys..... & the Rainbow Party

dilloduck said:
You assume too much. I understand the point perfectly. Wearing "fashionable" clothes does not make the wearer a slut nor a princess. They are merely accessories that some enjoy and that some could care less about.

Icontrolthepast makes some good points. SOME loose women dress that wear to advertise that they are loose. SOME women just like to give others the impresssion that they are loose. SOME women just wear em because everyone else is.

Do you know the difference between a bitch and a slut? A slut has sex with everyone, a bitch has sex with everyone but you.

Shattered said:
Then there's the SOME that you conveniently left out - that just wear certain things because they LIKE them, and to hell with what everyone else thinks.

I'd be interested to know WHY you like clothes like your Avatar wears or is accesorizing your Avatar just a hobby?

(told ya the point didn't go over my head)

rtwngAvngr said:
That's what ugly and jealous girls say too, weird.

Yeah, but they're complaining and I'm not. Those scantily clad girls are just bogeys on a man's "heads up" display :laugh:.

Shattered said:
Then there's the SOME that you conveniently left out - that just wear certain things because they LIKE them, and to hell with what everyone else thinks.

If you can't like non-exposing clothes, then I don't know what to say. The negative self-image of advertisers has affected you at least on an unconcious level.

Like Dilloduck said, if exposing your body parts makes you better, then you're shallow, and you will only attract shallow people. If a rich man wants to get laid he wears Armani, but if he wants a life companion he dresses in affordable clothes, because if he wants a marriage it will only last and be enjoyable if his partner is attracted to his personality. Men want to have sex with shallow women, not enter a relationship with them.

Is there a reason that wearing exposing clothing would indicate you're not an easy target? You could be loose, you could just be trying to look like you're loose which means you need attention, you could do it because everyone else is--peer pressure, or you could be doing it because you have to wear those type of clothes to feel good which means you have a low sense of self-esteem. All of those things would make you an easy target for men looking to exploit you.

dilloduck said:
I'd be interested to know WHY you like clothes like your Avatar wears or is accesorizing your Avatar just a hobby?

(told ya the point didn't go over my head)

I don't wear everything you see in my avatars - that's mostly a hobby. I have an extremely professional job - that doesn't lend itself to trampy clothes. Nor do I dress like that on a constant basis. However, I see nothing wrong with it. If you're happy with how you look, no matter what you wear, who cares?

Mostly, it's those that *can't* wear said clothing that have a problem with it.. Oh, and the guys who can't get said girls either. :D

Shattered said:
Mostly, it's those that *can't* wear said clothing that have a problem with it.. Oh, and the guys who can't get said girls either. :D

Look, I don't think me or Dillo is objecting that you wear the clothing. What you wear is your business and only you can decide it. Just expect men to treat and use you like all the shallow and loose girls. You should dress how your personality is. If you want to find a man who won't judge you by your clothes, a good place to start is to stop looking like someone who wants to be judged by their clothes :thup:

IControlThePast said:
Look, I don't think me or Dillo is objecting that you wear the clothing. What you wear is your business and only you can decide it. Just expect men to treat and use you like all the shallow and loose girls. You should dress how your personality is. If you want to find a man who won't judge you by your clothes, a good place to start is to stop looking like someone who wants to be judged by their clothes :thup:

Since your pm box is full twerp, I will say "no", that's not it. :D

But still, ferme ta bouche!

IControlThePast said:

You're under the mistaken assumption that you know anything whatsoever about my personal life.

Lemme clue you in - you're not even remotely close. Try the psychobabble on someone more likely to give it the merit you think it deserves. :D

Said1 said:
Since your pm box is full twerp, I will say "no", that's not it. :D

But still, ferme ta bouche!

I don't understand your Candian speak ;).

I find it interesting though that many guys don't do the female equivalent and wear high slits in their pants, or their penis size on their sleeve. I've only seen that once, and that was a man wearing a Trojan Magnum Extra Large Condoms shirt, inside a Church :laugh:.

Joz said:
Next question I think needs to be asked is:

What do you consider "slutty', as far as clothing?

Second of all, AGE has nothing to do with it. I'll stack my grandma boobs against any young ladies.

Any self respecting woman will not dress as to leave nothing to the imagination. A woman can be in style, be VERY sexy and still have tits & ass covered. If a woman thinks this is how she has to dress to attract a man....she doesn't understand womanhood. And she will only attract the men that are looking for THAT kind of girl....DESPITE whether she IS, THAT kind or not.

The kind of shorts that your ass literally hangs out of combined with little more than tassels attached to a piece of string.

I do not consider the types of clothing in my various avatars to be exceptionally slutty (except maybe the current skirt).

Joz said:
I will agree with you that the avatar skirt is not appropriate. The shirt is fine.

When I go to these clubs, I am not an particularly active participant. I do alot of watching.
There's this one lady who wears jeans & a couple tight shirts, nothing out of the ordinary. But her behavior makes her outfit, her dancing, everything slutty, because I know what she does. There are others who have been attractive women dressed rather bland and have offered to go home with the singer.

I have also seen women who are covered with their hair, makeup ,nails, immaculate. You can tell they take pride in how they look. And they never cease to WOW a man.

I think attitude and personality are more important than appearence, but I do try to blend class with a little skin.

Even dressed as a lady, she was still treated like a slut..(I forgot the guys name..) There's still the somewhat typical egghead male mentality that only sees what it wants to see.

Joz said:
I will agree with you that the avatar skirt is not appropriate. The shirt is fine.

When I go to these clubs, I am not an particularly active participant. I do alot of watching.
There's this one lady who wears jeans & a couple tight shirts, nothing out of the ordinary. But her behavior makes her outfit, her dancing, everything slutty, because I know what she does. There are others who have been attractive women dressed rather bland and have offered to go home with the singer.

I have also seen women who are covered with their hair, makeup ,nails, immaculate. You can tell they take pride in how they look. And they never cease to WOW a man.

It is generally a "you know it when you see it," but really excessive cleavage, extremely high slits, shorts, or skirts, or really excessive displaying of the underwear would probably not be appropriate. You can wear an outfit of completely black leather lace outfit that isn't too exposing, but wind up appearing slutty because you look like you're a dominatrix. It is good to get some skin in while still retaining some class.

IControlThePast said:
Just expect men to treat and use you like all the shallow and loose girls.

Dude, this is deplorable. "The rape victim wanted it."

rtwngAvngr said:
Dude, this is deplorable. "The rape victim wanted it."

Never said anything like that. Willingness to do something despite a possible risk does not mean you want the bad part of the risk to happen. Most men don't rape loose girls, they just expect sex from them.

IControlThePast said:
Never said anything like that. Willingness to do something despite a possible risk does not mean you want the bad part of the risk to happen. Most men don't rape loose girls, they just expect sex from them.

...and when they don't get it, although they feel they're entitled to it because they have an image all worked up in their mind?

Shattered said:
...and when they don't get it, although they feel they're entitled to it because they have an image all worked up in their mind?

Then their is the slightly higher risk of rape, if the man is completely out of control and at fault. Of course they don't like having the image worked up and then not get any, but almost any man wouldn't rape you just because of that. They'd just get really mad at you. If they did anything like hit or rape you, they would be at fault and it wouldn't mean that you wanted to be hit or raped.

Forum List

Back