Boys..... & the Rainbow Party

rtwngAvngr said:
It's the same line of reasoning.

I never mentioned anything she wants from dressing like that. I never said she wanted men to expect sex from her, or to rape her. The former is a norm, what will normally happen, nothing about what she wants. In fact, the whole point is this is a warning that she doesn't want, from my experience, the consequences that come with that behavior. The latter one is not a norm or what she wants either.

dilloduck said:
LMAO--now I have problems with women------for someone who hates to be criticized you sure can fling the shit around Dr. Shattered. Please think about what the hell you say before you say it

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You've thrown the word 'whore' around - I've asked you (3-4 times now) to define it as you see it, in your own words. Why is this so hard for you? Is everyone that wears anything even remotely sexy a whore? What's too sexy by your standards? What causes a woman to go from cute to whore status? Do all whores deserve what they get?

blahblah.gif
loser.gif

Shattered said:
Perhaps you should take your own advice. You've thrown the word 'whore' around - I've asked you (3-4 times now) to define it as you see it, in your own words. Why is this so hard for you? Is everyone that wears anything even remotely sexy a whore? What's too sexy by your standards? What causes a woman to go from cute to whore status? Do all whores deserve what they get?

blahblah.gif
loser.gif
educate yourself and get back to me---someone who wants to debate whores and hasn't even seen one is like me telling a helicopter pilot how to fly.

Being as old as I am, I have a pretty good idea on what *I* consider a whore to dress like.

I'm asking you what YOU consider to be a whore since YOU dropped the term on the table. Is that REALLY such a complicated question for a mind supposedly so bright as yours?

I've never stuck my finger in a light socket, but that doesn't mean I can't discuss the extreme idiocies of it.

I stand by my original opinion in that you're overly angry, have a serious problem with women, and haven't come to grips with it yet - that is based on your reaction to this thread.

Shattered said:
Being as old as I am, I have a pretty good idea on what *I* consider a whore to dress like.

I'm asking you what YOU consider to be a whore since YOU dropped the term on the table. Is that REALLY such a complicated question for a mind supposedly so bright as yours?

I've never stuck my finger in a light socket, but that doesn't mean I can't discuss the extreme idiocies of it.

I stand by my original opinion in that you're overly angry, have a serious problem with women, and haven't come to grips with it yet - that is based on your reaction to this thread.

WOW--you have an image of what a whore looks like in your mind but have never seen one. THAT sure gives you a lot of credibilty. The topic of hookers was brought up by others ( Julia Roberts )--not me.
Actually I HAVE stuck my finger in a light socket but was smart enough to cut the juice before I did it.
Amazing amount of diagnosing going on there about me----what's your favorite line again? --Oh ya--"YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE". You're an uneducated hypocrite can't admit to it. Stick to posting smilies and adjusting the clothes on your Avatar. ( A slut is a whore who does it for free)

While we're at it..what I find even funnier, is in all your experience with whore's, and during all the chest thumping from you about refusal to discuss something with someone so uneducated as myself, you could have just dropped your definition on the table, and been done with it. Instead, you come back, post more gibberish, stomp your feet, refuse to discuss it, but yet keep replying.

Feeling attention hungry today? :)

Oh, and since you continually bring up my avatars (you've brought them into almost every discussion we've had, regardless of the actual topic), what is it about them that makes you so angry, Dillo?

Shattered said:
While we're at it..what I find even funnier, is in all your experience with whore's, and during all the chest thumping from you about refusal to discuss something with someone so uneducated as myself, you could have just dropped your definition on the table, and been done with it. Instead, you come back, post more gibberish, stomp your feet, refuse to discuss it, but yet keep replying.

Feeling attention hungry today? :)

Oh, and since you continually bring up my avatars (you've brought them into almost every discussion we've had, regardless of the actual topic), what is it about them that makes you so angry, Dillo?

Actually I bored and waiting for my son but I am regretting wasting my time talking to you. Your Avatar?--it reminds me of a 5 year old playing with Barbie but have yourself a time.
Get in your last insults so you can feel good about yourself and if you wish to continue this silly shit you can IM me on MSN. You know--the one where you sig is a very ladylike " aw fuck it" :rotflmao:
Bye Sweetie.

dilloduck said:
Actually I bored and waiting for my son but I am regretting wasting my time talking to you. Your Avatar?--it reminds me of a 5 year old playing with Barbie but have yourself a time.
Get in your last insults so you can feel good about yourself and if you wish to continue this silly shit you can IM me on MSN. You know--the one where you sig is a very ladylike " aw fuck it" :rotflmao:
Bye Sweetie.

"Aw fuck it" is the last thing you've seen, because that's how long you've been blocked. Boy do you get irritated when called on the carpet about your own childish behavior.. You sure you're the father, and not the other way around?

You started it, you can't finish it. Oh well. Ta-ta.. (Now don't ruin your grand exit by coming back yet again to throw more insults at cartoon dolls, and refuse to define a word you're quick to throw out, but don't have the backbone to stand behind.)

Well, Joz, to answer your questions:

1. I think it's terrible that guys are encouraged to get laid, score, etc., but if a girl does the same thing, she's labeled a slut, whore, etc. The culture trend that I have observed over the last 20-30 years has been to let women act promiscuously (sp?) without fear of steroetype - in other words to treat them like we've been treating men all along. IMO, we ought to hold men to a higher standard of sexual purity.

And to go along with Darin's repsonse, I am going to make sure my duaghter understands how guy's brains are wired: she shoud assume that every guy is always looking to get as far as he can with her, and she needs to make sure that he never gets anywhere (OK, maybe kissing, but even THAT pisses me off).

2. What is "slutty" clothing? I think it's been mentioned already, but almost anything can make a woman look slutty, depending on how they wear it. But some things that pretty much always look that way:
- lots of cleavage showing - especially down the middle.
- those really short, somewhat flowing skirts that stop about two inches below the crotch.
- shorts that show of the bottom of your buttcheeks
- tight-fitting tops

I haven't logged on this weekend but from reading the last couple of pages, looks like I've missesd a few things.

Let me say first that I am a male...and I understand the meaning of the word "no."

The few posts about women expecting it by the way they dress is absurd. I would find it very hard to believe that as a woman is getting dressed, she stands in front of the mirror and says, "Yeah....I look hot...I know I'll get raped tonight wearing this...I can't wait."

Please.

There are women out there who get their jollies by wearing very provocative clothing. The reasons they do this I'm sure varies. Some might be poor self-esteem..wanting attention. Some might be advertising because they want to get laid (but not raped). Others might feel good about the recent weight loss and want to flaunt it a little. Some might just like what they are wearing, thinks it looks sexy, but doesn't have the luxury of a friend who might whisper in her ear, "Umm..I know you like that but...it kind of makes you look cheap. Try this top instead...keep the short skirt...it will be fine."

And there are guys out there who think that any woman who wears a short skirt, or a somewhat (or completely) see through shirt obviously wants sex - and possibly deserves what she gets, agreeable or not.

Rape is control - it isn't sexual. I thought everyone knew that.

There are some guys out there who has no desire in having sex with someone who doesn't want it. If a woman says no, it is no, not maybe. There are some of us who prefer to know the woman before sleeping with her...some of us would like to have a conversation before, during and after sleeping with her.

Some of us don't want to just get dressed and walk out of the room after.

Well being a old fart from the old school all I can say is leave just a little to the imagination...cute is much sexier than all out OMG I see it all! Let's see... a short skirt mid thigh...nice top not too revealing but gives ya some idea of what the goods may look like...or a really soft and silky summer dress...bare legs so their is no cover up of condition...I better quit before I get myself in more trouble than I can handle....lol :funnyface

I bet if parents taught their sons and daughters about the word "respect" - respect themselves, respect others, respect life, respect their body, other people should respect your wishes, etc, a lot of these problems (if you loved me you would.... Well, if you respected me you wouldn't), wouldn't come up as much.

At this age hormons kick in and natural drive to mate becomes a obsession....what parents need to do is teach the youngn's to be responsible and to abstain from their natural desires until they are old enough to accept responsibility for their actions....

Girls are more mature during their teen years and must be the responsible party to say "hell no"...the old "If ya love me" or "I am going to be hurting if ya don't" should be met with"Oh well thats your problem"!

Thats what I taught my girls and it works quite well...no guarantee mind ya...but that is about all one can do as a parent!

Also in this day and age we are bombarded with TV,Movies etc all expressing "If it feels good do it" Tell your kids there are many other ways to feel good besides dropping your pants and getting it on! We need to provide safe environments and entertainment centers to distract from the natural urges at this critical age! Kids need to be kids and experience other outlets before committing to consummation of adult realtionships....

Just one Dad and Grandads opinion.... :smoke:

Joz said:
Is there? Really? We're talking about whores???? HOW MANY men does a woman have to sleep with to become a whore? Five, ten. twenty-five? Can she have sex with no strings attached like a man? Hit it & run?? I stand by the statement that women think, to get along in a man's world you must become like a man. They just don't understand I tho't this when I was a young girl. Never going to happen.

I agree with that bolded statement. That's what I was talking about. Maybe I didn't word it right. And IMO, a woman isn't a whore unless she's getting paid for getting laid.

As far as numbers, I'm not going to try and pull a number out of my butt. I'd rather focus my efforts on making sure that my daughter stays out of that lifestyle.

So, you're going to tell your daughter that men only want sex? That a boy of 17 can think of nothing but putting his weenie someplace soft? That's fine. But HOW will you get her to NOT give in to his crooning? "If you really love me......." "If I don't do this my gonads will swell & I'll be in so much pain......"

There's a much larger responsibility that you hold. And that is to teach your daughter that she is of worth. That her existence is important. That she is equal to any man just by being. That she is special in her own right. That a man that truly loves her will want to share this with her, but as her partner, not as a conquerer. If she understands her worth, she will not give in to such childish prodding. Not out of fear but because she understands.

I didn't say that the only thing I was going to teach her is that guys want sex. But it's certainly going to be one of the things I teach her. I totally agree with everything you posted - I just want to make sure she understands why boys do the things they do, so she's prepared.

Joz said:
So If I sleep with 100 guys, I'm not a whore, unless I've accepted money?? You're describing a prostitute. There's a difference.

No you would be a slut, not a whore. Whore is a "crude" word for prostitute (as if you could dress up such a concept).

I did not mean to imply that you were going to warp your daughter's mind. I think it's wise that you talk to your daughter. But she may not understand. Heck, I have problems with why you guys doing some of the things you do! And you can't tell me, as well as you know your wife, you don't always understand her thinking/behavior.
I still stand by the fact that IF your daughter is taught, by her father that she is important, ( & not to the point of being a prima donna) she WILL behave like a lady.

I can only hope.

Joz said:
So If I sleep with 100 guys, I'm not a whore, unless I've accepted money?? You're describing a prostitute. There's a difference.

:eek2: You slept with 100 guys....? Just kidding I know you were just trying to make a point....Right?

IControlThePast said:
I never mentioned anything she wants from dressing like that. I never said she wanted men to expect sex from her, or to rape her. The former is a norm, what will normally happen, nothing about what she wants. In fact, the whole point is this is a warning that she doesn't want, from my experience, the consequences that come with that behavior. The latter one is not a norm or what she wants either.

The reasoning is not that she wanted it, I misspoke. the reasoning is, she deserved it, and should have expected it.

Joz said:
I'm not trying to start trouble. I just want to make sure our definitions are the same. Webster says:

Prostitutes: someone who engages in sex for money
Slut: Immoral woman
Whore: Promiscuous woman/ prostitute.

I think the term whore goes either way.

Fair 'nuff. I have just always thought of it that way. (Whore=Prostitute)

I think the definition of a whore is someone who is willing to do just about anything to get whatever they can from a man. I don't want to argue semantics here, this is just my opinion.

Forum List

Back