#BoycottNRA

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
Enterprise car rentals, Omaha bank sever gun lobby ties as boycott movement gains steam.

Two major companies, Enterprise Holdings and First National Bank of Omaha ended co-branding partnerships with the National Rifle Association Thursday as a #BoycottNRA social media movement picked up steam.

Enterprise is the parent company of three car-rental brands: Enterprise, Alamo and National. The arrangement offered discounts to NRA members.

Do they think doing this will solve anything?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Enterprise car rentals, Omaha bank sever gun lobby ties as boycott movement gains steam.

Two major companies, Enterprise Holdings and First National Bank of Omaha ended co-branding partnerships with the National Rifle Association Thursday as a #BoycottNRA social media movement picked up steam.

Enterprise is the parent company of three car-rental brands: Enterprise, Alamo and National. The arrangement offered discounts to NRA members.

usually on boycotts like this, the pro gun crowd will just stop shopping at the companies doing this. they are catering to the loud, not the most people and the people who care will just stop shopping at the places making this "social stand".

These things are useless. Some people will boycott the companies still funding the NRA and others will go to them on purpose.

The boycott of Chick Fil A actually drove up business for them. There are normally an equal number of zealtos on both sides and the ones "defending" a company are normally more motivated.

I called about 30 minutes ago warning Enterprise that my membership with them will be cancelled if they do not reverse their decision about the NRA. Not one NRA member has killed a person, yet enterprise is punishing the NRA, anyway. Well, when more US citizens, who are not communists, call in and give enterprise the what for, I bet the NRA will be given the discount that they much deserve...

This is a Chic Fil A moment, and since the liberals "THINK" they are right, it is up to US to prove them wrong,,,,again.....

nraorg-grid_join1.jpg

Why? What did the NRA have to with any of this? You whack-jobs have lost your minds.

Why? What did the NRA have to with any of this? You whack-jobs have lost your minds.

I support the NRA whack-job.

Forum List

Back