Companies boycotting NRA

I'm sure some of you will support these companies, some may not. Pretty sure I will not be doing business with any of these companies anytime soon.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
First National Bank of Omaha
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

The full list of companies who have boycotted the NRA over the Florida shooting

How does one boycott an organization? They sell nothing.

Really!? Have you never rented a car or stayed at a hotel?

I'm sure some of you will support these companies, some may not. Pretty sure I will not be doing business with any of these companies anytime soon.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Their shareholders should sue them.

When CEOs Play Politics, Shareholders Can Take Them to Court - WSJ

Shareholders suing a company would drastically drive down the value of the stock.

Pissing in the wind.

Blacks are about 52 percent of Cleveland. Most live in areas in the Eastside of Cleveland. Areas immediately south and west of downtown also have notable black populations. There is also a small West Indian population.

Oh, look everyone, Ray brought the Racism again.

Here's the reason why Cleveland is such a dump. You let Corporate America screw you to the point the rivers caught on fire, and they threw you away like a $10 whore when they were done with you.

So what's the point of this article and my claim that there are no gun shops in the inner-city?

You didn't have a point. The Gun industry floods the streets of big cities with guns.

Here's the reason why Cleveland is such a dump. You let Corporate America screw you to the point the rivers caught on fire, and they threw you away like a $10 whore when they were done with you.

I didn't bring in racism. I'm bringing statistics. You are eight times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country. If you have more blacks, than you have more murders.

Yeah, the Cuyahoga River started on fire in 1969. I was nine years old at the time. WTF would a river fire happened nearly 50 years ago have to do with today?

What led to the demise of Cleveland was Democrat leadership. Speaking of which, I know I've discussed this before, so I want to give you an update on the Democrat Mayor's grandson situation.

As I already told you, the Mayor got his all Democrat council to approve a dirt bike park because his grandson got busted a few times riding his on the street. The cost is about 2.5 million dollars. Afterwards, his grandson got busted with dope and a gun. This was a problem for his grandson because it could have really screwed up his gravy job with the Cleveland Water Department.

The verdict is in. Although facing three years in prison, the judge let him out on a Diversion Program. Don't ask me what that means. All I know is that he will not be going to prison. Isn't that nice? Especially when Democrats are stomping the grounds about guns these days?

Gee, I thought they only gave such breaks to white people. I guess not, huh?

Cleveland mayor's grandson pleads guilty to felony gun charges, gets diversion

When I get an update on his great grandsons situation after he got busted with a gun, I'll let you know. But I'm not sure if they will update the story since his great grandson is only 13 years old. And to think: the Democrat Mayor just got reelected too!

You didn't have a point. The Gun industry floods the streets of big cities with guns.

Sure I had a point. You made the claim that gun shops open up all over inner-cty black neighborhoods, and I told you you were F.O.S. I guess I was correct again.

I didn't bring in racism. I'm bringing statistics. You are eight times more likely to be murdered by a black than a white in this country. If you have more blacks, than you have more murders.

Yeah, the Cuyahoga River started on fire in 1969. I was nine years old at the time. WTF would a river fire happened nearly 50 years ago have to do with today?

Okay, they dumped so many toxin into your miserable city that the rivers caught on fire, and when you said, "Hey, the river is on fire- again (not the first time that happened), we'd better make them stop!" and they moved out all the factories. But you'll blame unions or government.

Battered housewife Republicans! They're hilarious.

As I already told you, the Mayor got his all Democrat council to approve a dirt bike park because his grandson got busted a few times riding his on the street. The cost is about 2.5 million dollars. Afterwards, his grandson got busted with dope and a gun. This was a problem for his grandson because it could have really screwed up his gravy job with the Cleveland Water Department.

The verdict is in. Although facing three years in prison, the judge let him out on a Diversion Program. Don't ask me what that means. All I know is that he will not be going to prison. Isn't that nice? Especially when Democrats are stomping the grounds about guns these days?

Gee, I thought they only gave such breaks to white people. I guess not, huh?

I know, that terribly uspets you. of course, if he were white, he'd have gotten rehab like Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain.

Sure I had a point. You made the claim that gun shops open up all over inner-cty black neighborhoods, and I told you you were F.O.S. I guess I was correct again.

No, you really weren't. The Gun Industry if flooding our inner cities with guns, even in cities where gun sales are banned. They find ways around it.

NRA : Share the Safety

Wow, the NRA wants to give guns to the poor now? Isn't that special?

Okay, they dumped so many toxin into your miserable city that the rivers caught on fire, and when you said, "Hey, the river is on fire- again (not the first time that happened), we'd better make them stop!" and they moved out all the factories. But you'll blame unions or government.

Battered housewife Republicans! They're hilarious.

Bull. Those factories stayed there for decades. Do you really believe our industry was secluded to the river? Obviously you never been here or if you have, stayed in your hotel room. The city thrived in the 70's and even 80's. Then Democrat leadership crept in.

It started with bussing. What happens when you force the children of parents to be bussed across town? The citizens with money move out. They move to the suburbs, they move to the country. And what do you suppose happens when the people with money move out? That's right, you end up with a city of people that have no money. Then things go downhill from there.

I come from a large family; most of whom lived in the city including myself. When bussing hit, all but one family moved out. My aunt decided to enroll her children in Catholic school. But they lived about two streets from the suburb where many of us moved to.

Typical liberal failed ideas that killed Cleveland.

I know, that terribly uspets you. of course, if he were white, he'd have gotten rehab like Rush Limbaugh and Cindy McCain.

Well he is black and got an even better deal. Imagine that. Now he'll be out of prison to enjoy that 2.5 million dirt bike park while the city is not replacing retiring police officers and (as you pointed out) the city is creeping up to the number one spot of the most dangerous to live.

No, you really weren't. The Gun Industry if flooding our inner cities with guns, even in cities where gun sales are banned. They find ways around it.

NRA : Share the Safety

Wow, the NRA wants to give guns to the poor now? Isn't that special?

I have to agree with you here. They should not be giving guns to the poor. Let them kill each other off and be less of a burden on us taxpayers. Great idea Joe.

Well he is black and got an even better deal. Imagine that. Now he'll be out of prison to enjoy that 2.5 million dirt bike park while the city is not replacing retiring police officers and (as you pointed out) the city is creeping up to the number one spot of the most dangerous to live.

I would say that the 6 million they had to pay Tamir Rice's family because officer McWeepy shot him was probably a bigger impact than a dirt bike park that actually produced some jobs and will keep kids off the streets.

Bull. Those factories stayed there for decades. Do you really believe our industry was secluded to the river? Obviously you never been here or if you have, stayed in your hotel room. The city thrived in the 70's and even 80's. Then Democrat leadership crept in.

You have a point there, buddy. When I was there in 2012, I rarely left my hotel room. What was outside was TRULY SCARY. This was downtown that looked like Beruit. The most amusing thing I saw was a Hollywood Video sign. They didn't even bother to take down the sign when the place went out of business.

It started with bussing. What happens when you force the children of parents to be bussed across town? The citizens with money move out. They move to the suburbs, they move to the country. And what do you suppose happens when the people with money move out? That's right, you end up with a city of people that have no money. Then things go downhill from there.

If you moved because your kid might have to sit next to a black kid, that's on you. Cleveland wasn't big enough to where busing should have been that big of a deal.

I would say that the 6 million they had to pay Tamir Rice's family because officer McWeepy shot him was probably a bigger impact than a dirt bike park that actually produced some jobs and will keep kids off the streets.

Correct, another one that could care less about the city. That fat bitch took the money and ran. I'm sure she's living in Florida or somewhere. But what do you expect? She was black and the city is black, so they gave her a reward even though the police did nothing wrong.

That's the point I'm making. This is how Democrats operate. No conservative in the world would have given her anything like that, and applied that money to the parts of the city where it is truly needed.

You have a point there, buddy. When I was there in 2012, I rarely left my hotel room. What was outside was TRULY SCARY. This was downtown that looked like Beruit. The most amusing thing I saw was a Hollywood Video sign. They didn't even bother to take down the sign when the place went out of business.

Awww, now, is that anyway to talk about our black people in Cleveland Joe?

If you moved because your kid might have to sit next to a black kid, that's on you. Cleveland wasn't big enough to where busing should have been that big of a deal.

Well it was, because back then, many women were stay-at-home moms and wanted to be near their children's school in case the child got sick or something. Back then, most were one-car families which dad took to work in the morning. Families didn't think it was rational for mom to take five different busses 20 miles across town to and from school because there was an issue with the child.

When we were kids and got sick in school, my mother would take a five minute walk there and pick us up. That's the way it should have been too.

Democrats ruin everything including major cities.

and every gun illegal.

Correct, another one that could care less about the city. That fat bitch took the money and ran. I'm sure she's living in Florida or somewhere. But what do you expect? She was black and the city is black, so they gave her a reward even though the police did nothing wrong.

No, they gave her a reward because if they put the case in front of a jury with a lawyer who did his job, you'd be paying out a lot more than six million. Consider the six million a gift. the city could have paid out a lot more.

You see, once those jurors heard that Loehmann had been FIRED FOR MENTAL INSTABILITY, it would have been over.

That's the point I'm making. This is how Democrats operate. No conservative in the world would have given her anything like that, and applied that money to the parts of the city where it is truly needed.

No, the conservative would have fought in court and lost badly when an outraged jury decided to teach them a lesson.

When we were kids and got sick in school, my mother would take a five minute walk there and pick us up. That's the way it should have been too.

That's the way it is now, too, in most of the country. What upset you racists about busing wasn't your kid going to black neighborhoods, it was black kids being imported into your neighborhoods.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Where has the NRA been all these years? 8 years of obama and they only get loud during a Republican presidency? No, NRA has about 20 years of deriliction of duity to make up for before I support anything they do. Feds want my gun they can have it. I’ll get by. As it is now, a Republican NRA loving president said on national TV he would take guns without due process. Na, screw the NRA. They ain’t what they were.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Where has the NRA been all these years? 8 years of obama and they only get loud during a Republican presidency? No, NRA has about 20 years of deriliction of duity to make up for before I support anything they do. Feds want my gun they can have it. I’ll get by. As it is now, a Republican NRA loving president said on national TV he would take guns without due process. Na, screw the NRA. They ain’t what they were.

Get loud? Christ sake, only ones that got loud are fricken liberals. Starting with Sherriff Israel who, in an effort to cover up his own screw-ups, decided to blame the NRA...dumbass.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

Get loud? Christ sake, only ones that got loud are fricken liberals. Starting with Sherriff Israel who, in an effort to cover up his own screw-ups, decided to blame the NRA...dumbass.

Well, if you want to poss money away on a stupid cause, give extra to the Feds, or I can send you my adress. I need an American girl doll house by July.

Blacks are about 52 percent of Cleveland. Most live in areas in the Eastside of Cleveland. Areas immediately south and west of downtown also have notable black populations. There is also a small West Indian population.

So what's the point of this article and my claim that there are no gun shops in the inner-city?

Yeah. Cleveland is the NRA’s fault

No, they gave her a reward because if they put the case in front of a jury with a lawyer who did his job, you'd be paying out a lot more than six million. Consider the six million a gift. the city could have paid out a lot more.

You see, once those jurors heard that Loehmann had been FIRED FOR MENTAL INSTABILITY, it would have been over.

One, you're a complete liar. Two, he was never judged mentally unstable. If so, please provide a link to the experts results. Three, given the fact the shooting was investigated by an outside source, had a video, and an impartial grand jury ruled the shooting justified, I doubt she would have gotten a dime. If she did, she would have lost it in appeals. This welfare queen didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. She couldn't afford anything but a lawyer that makes out will for a living. Six million dollars that could have been used for much better things.

No, the conservative would have fought in court and lost badly when an outraged jury decided to teach them a lesson.

On what grounds? But then again, you could be right if the jury was full of neanderthal Democrats.

That's the way it is now, too, in most of the country. What upset you racists about busing wasn't your kid going to black neighborhoods, it was black kids being imported into your neighborhoods.

Some people cherish their children much more than you Joe. Given the fact that you interviewed all the parents to come to your conclusion, it doesn't matter a hill of beans as to why. What matters is bussing began the decay of the city like so many others across the country.

One, you're a complete liar. Two, he was never judged mentally unstable.

Crying on a gun range isn't mental instability?

Three, given the fact the shooting was investigated by an outside source, had a video, and an impartial grand jury ruled the shooting justified, I doubt she would have gotten a dime.

Um, no, when the prosecutor acts like a defense attorney, of course you aren't going to get an indictment, even though a judge had already said there was probable cause to go forward without a GJ.

One guy rigged the process. He was bounced out of office for it. They weren't going to trust what would happen when they got a jury who actually cared.

If she did, she would have lost it in appeals. This welfare queen didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. She couldn't afford anything but a lawyer that makes out will for a living. Six million dollars that could have been used for much better things.

yeah, no one is going to look at a mentally unstable cop shooting a kid and say, "That's totally cool! I'm good with that!"

Some people cherish their children much more than you Joe. Given the fact that you interviewed all the parents to come to your conclusion, it doesn't matter a hill of beans as to why. What matters is bussing began the decay of the city like so many others across the country.

And some parents were just fucking racist. OH, no, little Sally has to sit next to little Jamal, he's got rape on his mind!

Um. Jamal is 8!

Crying on a gun range isn't mental instability?

You have your own major issues to deal with yet alone be qualified to criticize others. A person going through a rough time personally isn't allowed to cry? I guess you would want a person like that holding all their anger in, huh? Keep it bottled up inside until an explosion happens.

He was part of a union. He could have taken a week or two of personal days, called off sick, but he went to work instead. Everybody has different ways of dealing with their problems. A coworker of mine lost his mother two weekends ago. He was back to work on Wednesday, and said he planned on coming back Tuesday. While talking about the situation of his mother, he began to tear up. Is my coworker mentally unstable? Should he resign as a tractor-trailer operator?

Um, no, when the prosecutor acts like a defense attorney, of course you aren't going to get an indictment, even though a judge had already said there was probable cause to go forward without a GJ.

One guy rigged the process. He was bounced out of office for it. They weren't going to trust what would happen when they got a jury who actually cared.

You have no idea what the prosecutor did. It was a closed session. Like so many other things, you dream up all this crap in your head and call it reality.

yeah, no one is going to look at a mentally unstable cop shooting a kid and say, "That's totally cool! I'm good with that!"

No, they could look at the recording where it showed the kid pulling something out of his pants and being consistent with the forensic investigation as to where the gun landed. They could have looked at the Grand Jury opinions. They could have brought in trainers at the police academy to show how officers are trained when somebody is pulling a possible weapon at them.

Forum List

Back