'Bout 37 hours left.. Time to see how many folks are brain-washed

Redz said:
yes they have propaganda as well, and there less educated than canadians anyway. history lesson to provide some proof that i'm not toally crazy thats all, just google him!
china is an example of a successful economy at the moment, so will be used as an example for devloping nations. it had a protectionist agricultural sector and is doing well. yes how these countries are run is a major part of the problem but so are our policies in the west and least we can do something about our policies over here. i suppose we could invade them all, but maybe not

How do you spell Marx, and who is he exactly? Never heard of the guy. Duh, I feel do stupid.

JohnGalt said:
Fact: When I turn on the light, I can see.
Fact: Depach Chopra is a pussy.
Fact: Lumberjacks are 100% man.
Fact: No truly sane person could write the above quote without giggling like a little girl because she just took a shit on the basics of logic and life.
Fact: MacGuyver kicks ass.
Fact: Camping is better with bug spray.
Fact: Fat kids love cake.
Fact: When one masturbates using gaseline and anti-freeze as a lubricant, one ends up saying that there is no such thing as facts.

Ahahaha, you had to edit that. :D

JohnGalt said:
Fact: Lumberjacks are 100% man.
Fact: No truly sane person could write the above quote without giggling like a little girl because she just took a shit on the basics of logic and life.
Fact: MacGuyver kicks ass.
Fact: When one masterbates using gaseline and anti-freeze as a lubricant, one ends up saying that there is no such thing as facts.
lumberjacks-see monthy python
macguyver does indeed kick ass
facts are just descriptions of reality, some are more useful than others, but we can never truly know how accurate they are, just how useful.

Said1 said:
How do you spell Marx, and who is he exactly? Never heard of the guy. Duh, I feel do stupid.

Marx put a name to collectivized everything. hehe, namely, communism. Him and his cronies are the cause of almost 60 years of set back in the eastern hemi.

Said1 said:
leo strauss, influential thinker from the 1960's whos theorys have influence over modern american conservatives. not marx, dunno where u got that from, b.c skunk maybe

Redz said:
lumberjacks-see monthy python
macguyver does indeed kick ass
facts are just descriptions of reality, some are more useful than others, but we can never truly know how accurate they are, just how useful.

I bet that alot of people know with 100% accuracy how awesomely manly pirates are. I mean, having your shit messed by a pirate while he rapes and pillages has got to put things into clarity.

Redz said:
leo strauss, influential thinker from the 1960's whos theorys have influence over modern american conservatives. not marx, dunno where u got that from, b.c skunk maybe

I was kidding. Seriously it was a joke.

Leo Stauss, I love his jeans. :D

Zhukov said:
Thanks, but I know what I'm talking about.
i'm sure you do but these U.K governemt conducted trials will only increase your knowledge of the subject, how can that be bad?
go on, tony blair commisioned it, so it can't be all bad

JohnGalt said:
I bet that alot of people know with 100% accuracy how awesomely manly pirates are. I mean, having your shit messed by a pirate while he rapes and pillages has got to put things into clarity.
so are threatening to mess my shit up? what cos i say things you don't like?

Said1 said:
Do you know the difference between there and their?
probably not, like the yankee president am a touch dyslexied, havent been spell checking. seriously look up leo strauss, its an interesting insight in the neo con mindset

Redz said:
so are threatening to mess my shit up? what cos i say things you don't like?

HAHA, no I am more direct in my threats. Just pointing out that facts can be described accurately. Just used a good example is all. And by the way... I am training to become a pirate (not there yet) so I can't rape or pillage yet...

Redz said:
probably not, like the yankee president am a touch dyslexied, havent been spell checking. seriously look up leo strauss, its an interesting insight in the neo con mindset

501's look really good on me, I know that for a fact, and it's helpful to know that.

Redz said:
i'm sure you do but these U.K governemt conducted trials will only increase your knowledge of the subject, how can that be bad?
go on, tony blair commisioned it, so it can't be all bad

All bad? Perhaps not. Mostly bad? Even money.
Again thanks but no thanks.

***Edit: Removed picture, because the moderators don't like when I do that outside the Picture Thread***

Forum List

Back