both parties are fascist, the hallmarks of fascism are not accepting election results when you lose (2016, 2020) & to engage in violence(Antifa, Jan6)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
spare me the BS, both parties are bad for America. we need to abolish both parties and start over!

Both parties are a wealthy elite using fear and intimidation in order to unfairly manipulate.
Especially since they control the media.

One way to change that is what Alaska did, with the ranked election.
That way parties do not get to control a primary.
The election is open equally to all.
In effect, you not only mark who you like with a high rank, but who you dislike, with a low rank.

But I do not know how to fix the corrupt media.
Every day I hear something on the news that I know for sure is a total lie.

To give an example, I don't want something current, but a past media fiasco we now are sure of.
Like the WMD claim about Iraq.
The whole world was telling us we were wrong, and clearly Saddam was our ally against Iran, so we had been sending Saddam WMD since 1979.
So only completely ignorant idiots could possibly have believed the Iraq WMD lies.

Both parties are a wealthy elite using fear and intimidation in order to unfairly manipulate.
Especially since they control the media.

One way to change that is what Alaska did, with the ranked election.
That way parties do not get to control a primary.
The election is open equally to all.
In effect, you not only mark who you like with a high rank, but who you dislike, with a low rank.

But I do not know how to fix the corrupt media.
Every day I hear something on the news that I know for sure is a total lie.

To give an example, I don't want something current, but a past media fiasco we now are sure of.
Like the WMD claim about Iraq.
The whole world was telling us we were wrong, and clearly Saddam was our ally against Iran, so we had been sending Saddam WMD since 1979.
So only completely ignorant idiots could possibly have believed the Iraq WMD lies.
Alaska can be affected by special interests. And has been.

Love is definitely not what you want to have for any political party, What is needed is All PARTYS working together for all Americans.
$$$$$ seems to have more power than EVER. i have noticed in my life time when pushing to have thing my way/win. Only to find out that I was wrong.
Doing the right thing sometimes is better than the win.

Forum List

Back