Boston Legal

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
anyone else think this sho is brilliant.....james spader and william shatner crack me up

great line tonight

is it fun being you?.....what else is there really?

manu1959 said:
anyone else think this sho is brilliant.....james spader and william shatner crack me up

great line tonight

The writing on that show is pretty good. I also enjoy House on Fox for the same reason.

No, I think that it used to be brilliant but is now Lefty Propaganda at an extreme level.

The republicans on the show are ridiculous. Shatner walking into court with a loaded weapon, discharging it accidentally, then making an idiot out of himself in front of a jury during a closing.... Walking into a Canadian court wearing wigs and demanding a "right" to speak....

It seems to get stupider all the time as they work to desperately use the show to teach us another lefty maxim and leave us aching to hear more liberal "wisdom"...

Boston Legal was one of the best show on TV in the past few years( along with The West Wing and The Family Guy). It was funny, touching, made you think and had some of the best characters ever on TV. At the root of of the show were William Shatner's and James Spader's characters Denny Crane and Alen Shore's relationship, they are best friends and truely love each other. The rest of the cast is amazing!!!! And the writing was as good as a TV show can get... Yes it was a liberal show and thank god for that, when did thinking out of the box become so bad?? I will miss it.
dvdcollects. com

great line tonight

I watched about 4 reruns the other week. I could easily become addicted. Very funny and the court scenes were well done too.

Forum List

Back