Boston Globe writer encourages waiters to contaminate food of Trump Administration

I’m a waiter in Boston, I put the word I’m looking for him, since he wants to attack conservative women let’s see if he has the balls to attack me.

One of my coworkers worked with him and said he would wear woman’s tight pants to work..

I will find him and when I do it won’t be nice

What's the worst thing you've done to a customer's food while being a waiter. Try to be honest.
That makes me curious as to what you would have done if you were a waiter, LL?

You baiting me?

I would never fuck with someone's food. But then, I'm not a neanderthal who threatens people on message boards.

You are talking out your ass.
You seem a little mad lol

I seem mad? You threatened a journalist who you say you have access to in this thread. Who's mad?
He wants to attack female conservatives.. I mean someone has to stand up to democrat men

Are you going to harm him?
Are you baiting J? It sure sounds like your baiting J, LL.

Are you publicly calling me out for baiting while you leave the clear threats alone? It sure sounds like you are publicly calling me out, Meister.

I’m a waiter in Boston, I put the word I’m looking for him, since he wants to attack conservative women let’s see if he has the balls to attack me.

One of my coworkers worked with him and said he would wear woman’s tight pants to work..

What's the worst thing you've done to a customer's food while being a waiter. Try to be honest.

You baiting me?

I would never fuck with someone's food. But then, I'm not a neanderthal who threatens people on message boards.
I’ve sent him several messages on Twitter very publicly calling him out.. just like most typical men you all are cowards

You baiting me?

I’ve sent him several messages on Twitter very publicly calling him out.. just like most typical men you all are cowards

That's awesome. Way to follow along with the conversation. You are undoubtedly underemployed.

You baiting me?

Not baiting you , LL. Just suggesting you would spit in someone's food, though.
I'm not one to bait another poster, then turn around and report him. Some posters do that.

You baiting me?

I'm not one to bait another poster, then turn around and report him. Some posters do that.

Oh look! You've suggested that I reported the fucker AFTER I supposedly baited him. Wrong. I reported before the post that
you claim is baiting. Also...I think it is uncool for a mod to announce who has reported who for what. You agree, don't you?

Maybe you'd like to tell us all who has reported me in the past and for what? Shall I wait?

You baiting me?

Oh look! You've suggested that I reported the fucker AFTER I supposedly baited him. Wrong. I reported before the post that
you claim is baiting. Also...I think it is uncool for a mod to announce who has reported who for what. You agree, don't you?

Maybe you'd like to tell us all who has reported me in the past and for what? Shall I wait?
Dude, chill out....I have never mentioned a name.
There was only one post you made that I was concerned about. I posted that one in red.

Last edited:

You baiting me?

Dude, chill out....I have never mentioned a name.
There was only one post you made that I was concerned about. I posted that one in red.

Yeah. I should chill out. I'm way outta line.

Forum List

Back