Boston dynamics terrifying robots can now run , jump, and climb

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"During the autonomous run, SpotMini uses data from the cameras to localize itself in the map and to detect and avoid obstacles," Boston Dynamics said in the video description. "Once the operator presses 'GO' at the beginning of the video, the robot is on its own."

Boston Dynamics' terrifying robots can now run, jump and climb
------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait until they become your police, all these things in the movies you thought were not coming for fifty years think again.

"During the autonomous run, SpotMini uses data from the cameras to localize itself in the map and to detect and avoid obstacles," Boston Dynamics said in the video description. "Once the operator presses 'GO' at the beginning of the video, the robot is on its own."

Wait until they become your police, all these things in the movies you thought were not coming for fifty years think again.

meh, still look like that has a long way to go.

I'd like to see an NFL line backer come and rush it and see how it does, and what's left of it after. :21:

If a cop shoots one do all the others riot and burn robot town?

I saw some kids on a playground running and jumping and climbing; it was really terrifying.

Meh,he's a bit slow.
Even my old ass could outrun him.
Then I'd lay in wait with the .30-06 and take out his knee,steal all his parts and make a robot that would walk my dogs and mow the grass.

Meh,he's a bit slow.
Even my old ass could outrun him.
Then I'd lay in wait with the .30-06 and take out his knee,steal all his parts and make a robot that would walk my dogs and mow the grass.
Better hope he don't have one of them rays Gort had.

• Banned
Can you see this dam thing pulling people over, or just standing at corners waiting to ticket people. Either way slow or not this thing is like some shit that stepped out of sci fi.

Can you see this dam thing pulling people over, or just standing at corners waiting to ticket people. Either way slow or not this thing is like some shit that stepped out of sci fi.

It's creepy no doubt.

The fun part would be seeing how inventive criminals would be in finding ways to take em out.

Dropping cinder blocks from multiple stories,spray painting sensors,high voltage ....etc

Don't Panic ... we're here to serve man ....

The-5-Evolution-Robots-That-Makes-You-Feel-The-World-of-Terminator.jpg

Is Boston Dynamic the precursor to "Massive Dynamic"?

Better head for the hills, Cletus.

Forum List

Back