BORN IN THE USA? Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

Care, I provided the link because it proved that his father was in the U.S. on a scholarship.

So, even if (just humor me here) Obama was not born in Hawaii, he is still a natural-born citizen. Case closed.

Those claiming otherwise - what is their agenda and why are they suspicious of the short form certificate? What information does the long form certificate contain that the short form doesn't and why did Hawaii's DOH offer no response when asked why the long form was not available? And again, why haven't Obama's people just released the long form and be done with all of this?

Hawaii State Law does NOT permit the State to issue anything other than their legalized short version....FOR ALL CITIZENS of their state due to personal, private reasons.

These rules and regs were NOT instituted by the state of hawaii for Obama, but for all of its citizens...I don't know why, I don't know what information is on a long form birth certificate verses a short form version and no one has ever presented a hawaiian long form version sooooo who knows why this group is even insisting on such???

I only have a short version of my own birth certificate...it doesn't even state the time of day i was born, which i wanted to find out and my mom does;t remember! :( yet it is a notorized birth certificate?

None of this ridiculous accusation makes any sense to me nor how it has persisted for so long when all that i have seen on it, can be picked apart blindfolded with our own law or definition of the laws/regs, that govern this...?

oh, and yes...i did recognize why u gave the link...;)

care

That's easy... Like I said, Hawaii went through a period, shortly after their ratification as a US State, wherein they issued Birth Certs to people who were not born in the US, to buttress their legislative representation. Long forms would have all of the data and such could be problematic for Hawaii, if someone made a federal case out of it.

Looks like it's heading that way.

this thing may never come to the surface; but IF it does, it will be, IMHO, as a result of Berry falling out of favor with those who are covering his ass... If he gores the wrong OX... no telling WHAT could happen to that whole 'seal' thing.

I suspect we're going to see a major shift in Congressional control in '12... and when that happens, those replacing the current sychophants will be FAR less likely to give a damn how Berry feels about anything; and having a President with a dubious Constitutional dilema in his closet may work to SOMEONE's advantage...

Can't ay just see it now?

"My Fellow Citizens of the World; ... it is true, that technically, I was not actually 'Born' in the United States... That doesn't change anything; I'm still me, I still have a funny name and my ears are still perfectly symetrical with my head, like Momma always said. Nothing has Changed. I must now return to the business of serving the people" says a future contrite Hussein... doing his best to lean on his re-invigorated 'transparency' pledge... just a few hours before someone releases the evidence.

And THAT is why such tactics are not advisable.

Last edited:
Care, I provided the link because it proved that his father was in the U.S. on a scholarship.

So, even if (just humor me here) Obama was not born in Hawaii, he is still a natural-born citizen. Case closed.

Those claiming otherwise - what is their agenda and why are they suspicious of the short form certificate? What information does the long form certificate contain that the short form doesn't and why did Hawaii's DOH offer no response when asked why the long form was not available? And again, why haven't Obama's people just released the long form and be done with all of this?

Hawaii State Law does NOT permit the State to issue anything other than their legalized short version....FOR ALL CITIZENS of their state due to personal, private reasons.

These rules and regs were NOT instituted by the state of hawaii for Obama, but for all of its citizens...I don't know why, I don't know what information is on a long form birth certificate verses a short form version and no one has ever presented a hawaiian long form version sooooo who knows why this group is even insisting on such???

I only have a short version of my own birth certificate...it doesn't even state the time of day i was born, which i wanted to find out and my mom does;t remember! :( yet it is a notorized birth certificate?

None of this ridiculous accusation makes any sense to me nor how it has persisted for so long when all that i have seen on it, can be picked apart blindfolded with our own law or definition of the laws/regs, that govern this...?

care

That's easy... Like I said, Hawaii went through a period, shortly after their ratification as a US State, wherein they issued Birth Certs to people who were not born in the US, to buttress their legislative representation. Long forms would have all of the data and such could be problematic for Hawaii, if someone made a federal case out of it.

this thing may never come to the surface; but IF it does, it will be, IMHO, as a result of Berry falling out of favor with those who are covering his ass... If he gores the wrong OX... no telling WHAT could happen to that whole 'seal' thing.

I suspect we're going to see a major shift in Congressional control in '12... and when that happens, those replacing the current sychophants will be FAR less likely to give a damn how Berry feels about anything; and having a President with a dubious Constitutional dilema in his closet may work to SOMEONE's advantage...

"My Fellow Citizens of the World; ... it is true, that technically, I was not actually 'Born' in the United States... That doesn't change anything; I'm still me, I still have a funny name and my ears are still perfectly symetrical with my head, like Momma always said. Nothing has Changed. I must now return to the business of serving the people" says a future contrite Hussein... doing his best to lean on his re-invigorated 'transparency' pledge... just a few hours before someone releases the evidence.

Please show a link of a Hawaiian long form birth certificate that shows this information that YOU SAY is there to find, PI. This does not have to be Obama's, just ANY LONG FORM BIRTH certificate....In other words, WHERE have you gotten this information regarding hawaiian birth certificates being fabricated for people not born there and this information supposedly being present on this long form BC.

Please show a link, that proves that Hawaii was issuing birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii after they became a state and that they were issuing these birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii in 1961, after Hawaii was a State for 2 years.

For Alaska and Puerto Rico, they issued State birth certificates to ALL THE PEOPLE BORN THERE before they became a State or a common wealth...so these people born in Alaska as example, were considered natural born citizens of the State of Alaska, even though they were born and birthed, BEFORE Alaska became a state.

Please show a legitimate link that shows that Hawaii was issuing Hawaiian born birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii and what were the terms and rules for them doing such....instead of this "speculation" crapola....

ALL OF THIS BEING SAID

It makes no difference what so ever if Obama were born in Timbuktu or hell or heaven, since his mother WAS a natural born USA citizen, no matter where Obama was born, he is considered a natural born USA citizen....due to his mother's citizenship?

Soooooo, again....what is this ALL ABOUT?

Care

care

Please show a link of a Hawaiian long form birth certificate that shows this information that YOU SAY is there to find, PI. This does not have to be Obama's, just ANY LONG FORM BIRTH certificate....In other words, WHERE have you gotten this information regarding hawaiian birth certificates being fabricated for people not born there and this information supposedly being present on this long form BC.

Please show a link, that proves that Hawaii was issuing birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii after they became a state and that they were issuing these birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii in 1961, after Hawaii was a State for 2 years.

For Alaska and Puerto Rico, they issued State birth certificates to ALL THE PEOPLE BORN THERE before they became a State or a common wealth...so these people born in Alaska as example, were considered natural born citizens of the State of Alaska, even though they were born and birthed, BEFORE Alaska became a state.

Please show a legitimate link that shows that Hawaii was issuing Hawaiian born birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii and what were the terms and rules for them doing such....instead of this "speculation" crapola....

ALL OF THIS BEING SAID

It makes no difference what so ever if Obama were born in Timbuktu or hell or heaven, since his mother WAS a natural born USA citizen, no matter where Obama was born, he is considered a natural born USA citizen....due to his mother's citizenship?
Soooooo, again....what is this ALL ABOUT?

Care

Actually, the law at the time of Obama's birth was written to say that in order for a child born on foreign soil to an American and any foreigner to be considered a U.S. citizen, the American citizen parent would have had to have lived in the U.S for at least 5 years AFTER they had reached legal age. Obama's mother was only 18 at the time of his birth and did not meet the then existing requirements.

My personal opinion is that Obama is probably not a U.S. citizen. I can't see any reason why his Kenyan Grandma would have lied about attending his birth during his mother's visit in Kenya. I think that if everything were on the up and up, then Obama would obtain a long copy of his birth certificate and be done with this. Here's some other info ..

A. From Hawaii's official Department of Health, Vital Records webpage: "Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country" (applies to adopted children).
B. A parent may register an in-state birth in lieu of certification by a hospital of birth under HRS 338-5.
C. Hawaiian law expressly provides for registration of out-of-state births under HRS 338-17.8. A foreign birth presumably would have been recorded by the American consular of the country of birth, and presumably that would be reflected on the Hawaiian birth certificate.
D. Hawaiian law, however, expressly acknowledges that its system is subject to error. See, for example, HRS 338-17.
E. Hawaiian law expressly provides for verification in lieu of certified copy of a birth certificate under HRS 338-14.3.
F. Even the Hawaii Department of Home Lands does not accept a certified copy of a birth certificate as conclusive evidence for its homestead program. From its web site: "In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

2. Contrary to what you may have read, no document made available to the public, nor any statement by Hawaiian officials, evidences conclusively that Obama was born in Hawaii.
A. Associated Press reported about a statement of Hawaii Health Department Director Dr. Fukino, "State declares Obama birth certificate genuine."
B. That October 31, 2008 statement says that Dr. Fukino "ha personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." That statement does not, however, verify that Obama was born in Hawaii, and as explained above, under Hawaiian policies and procedures it is quite possible that Hawaii may have a birth record of a person not born in Hawaii. Unlikely, but possible.
C. The document that the Obama campaign released to the public is a certified copy of Obama's birth record, which is not the best evidence since, even under Hawaiian law, the original vault copy is the better evidence. Presumably, the vault record would show whether his birth was registered by a hospital in Hawaii.
D. Without accusing anyone of any wrongdoing, we nevertheless know that some people have gone to great lengths, even in violation of laws, rules and procedures, to confer the many benefits of United States citizenship on themselves and their children. Given the structure of the Hawaiian law, the fact that a parent may register a birth, and the limited but inherent potential for human error within the system, it is possible that a parent of a child born out-of-state could have registered that birth to confer the benefits of U.S. citizenship, or simply to avoid bureaucratic hassles at that time or later in the child's life.
American Thinker: Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate

Actually, the law at the time of Obama's birth was written to say that in order for a child born on foreign soil to an American and any foreigner to be considered a U.S. citizen, the American citizen parent would have had to have lived in the U.S for at least 5 years AFTER they had reached legal age. Obama's mother was only 18 at the time of his birth and did not meet the then existing requirements.

PROOF PLEASE! Where does logic fit in? Do you SERIOUSLY believe Vel, that an American born citizen, living in the usa all of their lives, goes over seas and has a child and that child is NOT a natural born usa citizen if the mother had not come back to the usa for 5 years? I just find that hard to believe? Also, are you saying that Obama had never set foot in the USA until after he was 5 years old? I repeat, that he never stepped foot in the USA? Not to meet his grandparents or for any reason thus if this law is valid, his mother never set foot in America after his birth for over 5 years?

Where do you guys GET THIS CRAPOLA Vel???? Obama's father was here on a visa and continued to go to school in the usa after graduating from university in Hawaii to then going for his graduate degree at Harvard? There are RECORDS of his father attending Harvard for GOODNESS SAKES, during Obama's newborn to toddler years???

Obama's mother Divorced his father just about 3 years in to the marriage for Jimminy's sake...these procedures and legal machinations called a DIVORCE, TOOK PLACE ON USA SOIL???

Even IF THE LAW you spoke about is truly legitimate, WHICH I DOUBT greatly, but IF it were true, there is PROOF that Obama and his mother and his father as a US National, ALL LIVED HERE in the USA within the 5 years of his mother giving BIRTH....next....

Where in the world is COMMON SENSE coming in to the picture with you all?

I STILL....JUST DON'T GET IT Vel?

Care

This issue will never die. Even if Obama released his long form B/C - the conspiracy theorists would analyze that for being a fraud as well. You could go back in a time machine and watch his birth in Hawaii and they'd say it wasn't him... some people just don't want to accept that he won. He wouldn't have won if the Republicans had a decent candidate. He wouldn't have won Indiana, Florida, Nevada or North Carolina. But because the GOP had a horrible candidate and the dumbest human being as his running mate as I've ever seen "I can see Russia from my house!" the Republicans lost.

PROOF PLEASE! Where does logic fit in? Do you SERIOUSLY believe Vel, that an American born citizen, living in the usa all of their lives, goes over seas and has a child and that child is NOT a natural born usa citizen if the mother had not come back to the usa for 5 years? I just find that hard to believe? Also, are you saying that Obama had never set foot in the USA until after he was 5 years old? I repeat, that he never stepped foot in the USA? Not to meet his grandparents or for any reason thus if this law is valid, his mother never set foot in America after his birth for over 5 years?

Where do you guys GET THIS CRAPOLA Vel???? Obama's father was here on a visa and continued to go to school in the usa after graduating from university in Hawaii to then going for his graduate degree at Harvard? There are RECORDS of his father attending Harvard for GOODNESS SAKES, during Obama's newborn to toddler years???

Obama's mother Divorced his father just about 3 years in to the marriage for Jimminy's sake...these procedures and legal machinations called a DIVORCE, TOOK PLACE ON USA SOIL???

Even IF THE LAW you spoke about is truly legitimate, WHICH I DOUBT greatly, but IF it were true, there is PROOF that Obama and his mother and his father as a US National, ALL LIVED HERE in the USA within the 5 years of his mother giving BIRTH....next....

Where in the world is COMMON SENSE coming in to the picture with you all?

I STILL....JUST DON'T GET IT Vel?

Care

Allright Care. Calm down a little and you'll see that you've misunderstood what you've read. The law I spoke of had NOTHING to do with whether OBAMA came to the U.S within 5 years of HIS birth. I did however mistype and wrote 5 years after legal age. That should have read the American citizen parent would have to live in the U.S for 5 years after age 14.

Your problem with this is that you're trying to apply current law retroactively. The law that has to be contended with is that which was in force at the time of Obama's birth. Obama's father's visa has NOTHING to do with anything. If Obama was born on U.S. soil ( Hawaii ) then it wouldn't matter if BOTH his parents were aliens, he would still have been a citizen. If he were born in Kenya, as his Grandmother stated, then his mother was not of age to have her citizenship conferred to her son in accordance with the laws in 1961.

"(1) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

"(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.
History of US citizenship laws

more bullshit dribble from rightwing nuts that STILL cant get over that they lost...this is an OLD DEAD ISSUE...been thrown out of EVERY court it was taken to because it has NO merit to stand on, he is a legal US citizen...been VERIFIED as so and is president...move on with your lives and stop believing what fake..(err...foxnews) and rush limp dick tell you.

more bullshit dribble from rightwing nuts that STILL cant get over that they lost...this is an OLD DEAD ISSUE...been thrown out of EVERY court it was taken to because it has NO merit to stand on, he is a legal US citizen...been VERIFIED as so and is president...move on with your lives and stop believing what fake..(err...foxnews) and rush limp dick tell you.

Really? Please give us the details as to who verified Obama's citizenship. And before you go that route, there is NO background check required for those that have been elected by the general public to their offices. Show your proof. I listed the Hawaii statutes that would have allowed him to gain a Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii. Show the proof that someone has verified Obama to be a citizen.

Really? Please give us the details as to who verified Obama's citizenship. And before you go that route, there is NO background check required for those that have been elected by the general public to their offices. Show your proof. I listed the Hawaii statutes that would have allowed him to gain a Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii. Show the proof that someone has verified Obama to be a citizen.

I dont need to show you proof its all over the internet...stop being lazy and look it up yourself and PLEASE tell me why it has been THROWN OUT of every court it was taken to? and PLEASE dont give me some lame bs claim that ALL US courts are in the back pocket of Obama...you really cant be that stupid can you?

the Governor of the State of HI, and the HI department director that controls that area(i forget the name of that department)

the Governor of the State of HI, and the HI department director that controls that area(i forget the name of that department)

thank you divecon

Actually no they didn't verify that he was a citzen. They verified that Hawaii holds the records of his birth. It all depends on the definition of is when you're dealing with politicians.

A. Associated Press reported about a statement of Hawaii Health Department Director Dr. Fukino, "State declares Obama birth certificate genuine."
B. That October 31, 2008 statement says that Dr. Fukino "ha personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures." That statement does not, however, verify that Obama was born in Hawaii, and as explained above, under Hawaiian policies and procedures it is quite possible that Hawaii may have a birth record of a person not born in Hawaii. Unlikely, but possible.

American Thinker: Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate

the question should be why is a lame duck DEAD issue STILL so damned important to you cons out there?

Because cons are not that easily conned and gullible like you Dims are about your "hope and change" guy....we need some real proof..like the name of his mom's doctor or his actual birthplace in Hawaii....which by now should be a big tourist attraction for all you vacationing Dimwits.....some little piece of xeroxed paper doesn't cut it in this day and age especially when it doesn't give the details...we need verifiable details and facts....and if we can prove he is NOT a legal U.S. citizen it would be a pleasure to kick his marxist fascist muslim butt out of office...before he totally ruins our country...

....we need some real proof..like the name of his mom's doctor or his actual birthplace in Hawaii....which by now should be a big tourist attraction for all you vacationing Dimwits.....QUOTE]

You CANNOT be serious! OMFG, the name of his mom's doctor... :rofl:

ROTFLMNAO...oh God, that's precious.

So...."precious" Dimwit....you can't name him/her so you laugh about it....so typical...

So can you name the hospital? Or the location where he physically was born?

I mean....since u guys claim the big O is such a great Prez....aren't we going to need a birthplace site to visit like with other Presidents?

What's that.....you can't point to the place.........? :rofl:

Last edited:
the question should be why is a lame duck DEAD issue STILL so damned important to you cons out there?

No, the question is . . . . if this is such a non-issue (as well it may be), why doesn't Obama just release the long form birth certificate and put the issue to rest once and for all?

So...."precious" Dimwit....you can't name him/her so you laugh about it....so typical...

I mean....since u guys claim the big O is such a great Prez....aren't we going to need a birthplace site to visit like with other Presidents?

I mean seriously. The doctor would have probably been about mid to late 30's then at best. Probably had thousands of births. Would be pushing 80 - 100 years of age by now. And if he's still alive, do you think Obama's birth was so special that he would remember it? If he had a halo on his head or something I could understand.

Last edited:

No, the question is . . . . if this is such a non-issue (as well it may be), why doesn't Obama just release the long form birth certificate and put the issue to rest once and for all?

Maybe he's waiting until the republican politicians start talking about it. In the house and in the senate and all the state governors and when their cries reach a fever pitch, he will release it...alienating even more voters from the republican party. What? I can't have a conspiracy theory also?

I mean seriously. The doctor would have probably been about mid to late 30's then at best. Probably had thousands of births. Would be pushing 80 - 100 years of age by now. And if he's still alive, do you think Obama's birth was so special that he would remember it? If he had a halo on his head or something I could understand.
more than likely anyone doing service in a hospital back in 1961 is likely dead or incredibly senile by now

Forum List

Back