Boris Johnson: "America Back as Leader of the Free World"

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Brexiteer and (former) Trump favorite, UK PM Boris Johnson, said that with Joe Biden as President, the US is back as the leader of the free world.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday lauded the work of President Biden in his first few weeks in the White House, remarking that America is back "as leader of the free world," in helping to unite the West.​
"As you've seen and heard earlier, America is unreservedly back as the leader of the free world and that is a fantastic thing," Johnson told the Munich Security Conference, referring to a speech Biden gave earlier in the day.​

Amen

:thup:

That means our American boys are the first to fight, first to die, while our "allies" protect the rear directing traffic.

Wow! I thought Boris was a Trumper. Or does he kiss the ass of whoever is Pres?
‘Brexit’ is idiocy, no doubt – but one of its tenets was to allow the UK to establish a unique relationship with the US, that wasn’t possible with Trump’s failed, wrongheaded ‘America first’ nonsense.

Biden as president makes ‘Brexit’ a lot easier for Johnson.

As an East European I cant say that the Trump administration was 'bad' or something like that. What I agree with them in particular is that NATO as an organization should be re-assessed and reformed.

Anyway, the US are welcome in European matters. Europe definitely needs an adult in the class. But first of all, we need to realize what the Free World really is and on what principles it should be based.

That means our American boys are the first to fight, first to die, while our "allies" protect the rear directing traffic.

Take your soldiers and bring them home. All of them. No one expects from any US-American to have to die for the senseless aggressive stupid politics, which the US-American empire is doing meanwhile, asshole, superidiotic one.

Last edited:
Brexiteer and (former) Trump favorite, UK PM Boris Johnson, said that with Joe Biden as President, the US is back as the leader of the free world.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Friday lauded the work of President Biden in his first few weeks in the White House, remarking that America is back "as leader of the free world," in helping to unite the West.​
"As you've seen and heard earlier, America is unreservedly back as the leader of the free world and that is a fantastic thing," Johnson told the Munich Security Conference, referring to a speech Biden gave earlier in the day.​

Amen

Crude oil: Biden presidency likely to be a huge win for KGB - Ozero, KSA, etc.
Biden policy means higher oil prices: Goldman - Yahoo Finance

Letter: Obama's reset of Russia ties offers lesson for Biden ...
www.ft.com › content

Thats pretty much it. He desperately needs a trade deal with the US and he has already pissed Biden off with the Irish border fiasco. I suspect that Biden and his team are far too sharp to be fooled by this absolute wanker.

Amen

we will see it in Geneva

Trump is a repulsive character.. Most world leaders just tried to get along with him knowing he wouldn't be around long.

Take your soldiers and bring them home. All of them. No one expects from any US-American to have to die for the senseless aggressive stupid politics, which the US-American empire is doing meanwhile, asshole, superidiotic one.

You can just say “American,” and we are not an empire.

‘Brexit’ is idiocy, no doubt – but one of its tenets was to allow the UK to establish a unique relationship with the US, that wasn’t possible with Trump’s failed, wrongheaded ‘America first’ nonsense.

Biden as president makes ‘Brexit’ a lot easier for Johnson.
Not so much if the Johnson keeps on screwing up the Northern Ireland protocol.

You can just say “American,” and we are not an empire.

Oh, but you are.

Forum List

Back