Boring

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Everyday the same shit shows up as a 'new' thread, and the same people respond with "me too" or "not me", some with class, most with vitriol and name calling.
Blame is easly dispensed, but rarely does anyone suggest a way to solve the probems of the day without invoking ideology.
Where have all the pragmatists gone? What do we, the American people have in common (it's pretty obvious what divides us)?
Will anyone suggest common principles, or is it too easy to be divisive?

cheers3.jpg

Everyday the same shit shows up as a 'new' thread, and the same people respond with "me too" or "not me", some with class, most with vitriol and name calling.
Blame is easly dispensed, but rarely does anyone suggest a way to solve the probems of the day without invoking ideology.
Where have all the pragmatists gone? What do we, the American people have in common (it's pretty obvious what divides us)?

A good dog, a good book and an ice cold beer.

The pragmatists' posts are lost in the plethoria of racist and partisan blather, mostly.

• Banned
Well, it appears there is some intelligent life out there. Cheers, but I'll have a wee bit of Irish Whiskey with my book (but not at this time of the morning).

Forum List

Back