Border wars in liberal utopia

Europe is experiencing an unprecedented refugee crisis that would have American conservatives vomiting in fear and loathing if it were going on here. They are handling it with varying degrees of compassion and resolve.

Would you care to mention why they are experiencing a flood of immigrants and Obama's role? No I suppose you would not.
They are running from civil war and unrest in Iraq, Syria and Libya which of course you blame on Obama just like rainy days and your scratch-off lottery loses.

images

So you're saying they're fleeing their country because of the ways of their fellow countrymen and willing to swear alligiance and conformance to the ways of the country they are fleeing too?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Fleeing their own countries because their fellow countrymen are animals, and being unwilling to grow balls and walk upright like humans, they are willing to creep into other lands and demand that those inhabitants become like them.

One way to look at this, it is a semi-peaceful invasion. Unlike the Muslim invasion by force in the past.

So I assume that you see no coloration between Obama bombing Libya, arming the Syrian rebels, and his Iraq policy?

See it? Hell, the entire Western world is calling for him to accommodate the "migrants" his failed foreign policy has created.

Europe is experiencing an unprecedented refugee crisis that would have American conservatives vomiting in fear and loathing if it were going on here. They are handling it with varying degrees of compassion and resolve.

Would you care to mention why they are experiencing a flood of immigrants and Obama's role? No I suppose you would not.
They are running from civil war and unrest in Iraq, Syria and Libya which of course you blame on Obama just like rainy days and your scratch-off lottery loses.
Bullshit! The majority aren't even from those states. If they were truly in moral danger then what's wrong with Saudi Arabia or Turkey. Heck Iran is an ally of Syria and Shia Iraqis. No these people are not refugees they seek the generous European welfare state. This will end in disaster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back