Border wars in liberal utopia

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Europe is experiencing an unprecedented refugee crisis that would have American conservatives vomiting in fear and loathing if it were going on here. They are handling it with varying degrees of compassion and resolve.

Europe is experiencing an unprecedented refugee crisis that would have American conservatives vomiting in fear and loathing if it were going on here. They are handling it with varying degrees of compassion and resolve.

Would you care to mention why they are experiencing a flood of immigrants and Obama's role? No I suppose you would not.

Would you care to mention why they are experiencing a flood of immigrants and Obama's role? No I suppose you would not.
They are running from civil war and unrest in Iraq, Syria and Libya which of course you blame on Obama just like rainy days and your scratch-off lottery loses.

They are running from civil war and unrest in Iraq, Syria and Libya which of course you blame on Obama just like rainy days and your scratch-off lottery loses.

You got me on that one, here I thought he was president. The president that ordered bombing of Libya and the arming of Syrian rebels.

images

So you're saying they're fleeing their country because of the ways of their fellow countrymen and willing to swear alligiance and conformance to the ways of the country they are fleeing too?

*****SMILE*****

:)

You got me on that one, here I thought he was president. The president that ordered bombing of Libya and the arming of Syrian rebels.
He wasn't actually president when he spoke out against going into Iraq, which of course led to much of the unrest in question.

He wasn't actually president when he spoke out against going into Iraq, which of course led to much of the unrest in question.

images

But his current blood drenched Nobel Champion Of Peace status has seen him bomb seven different countries so far. Which is five more than Bush did while he was in office. Many of whom we are not even at war with or have supposedly declared the war over while this current president has been in office.

Who needs Bush to make enemies when we have a Nobel Hero who's bridging those gaps so well for us?

Maybe next week he can bomb Iran or Egypt, without congressional approval, and beat the over 25,000 murders he racked up by attacking the sovereign nation of Libya without Congressional approval. Then he and Kerry can leave some US embassies in those countries undefended so the embassy personnel there can be slaughtered too, just like he and Hillary did in Libya.

BTW... I believe the war in Iraq was declared over in 2011 by the current CINC. So anything coming out of Iraq is all on him.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
If only worthless liberals would jump the border into another country and leave.

Yeah , it's a real bitch when people don't all think alike,like programmed robots. Diversity should be outlawed, down with thinking differently!
This hate for others ideas and solutions reminds me of George Orwell's writings.

Liberals need us we don't need them. You know that must grate on libs, knowing they need us to survive. :laugh:

If only worthless liberals would jump the border into another country and leave.

Yeah , it's a real bitch when people don't all think alike,like programmed robots. Diversity should be outlawed, down with thinking differently!
This hate for others ideas and solutions reminds me of George Orwell's writings.

images

The progressive Democrats are the ones who imposed the Sedition Acts because they feared the German-American people in this country, which was approximately 50% or more of the population, even though the German-American's readily filled US uniforms during both those world wars.

It seems to me diversity and thinking differently isn't something to be considered if a person wants to stay in this country... Unless you're suggesting that now the US government is going to compensate the German-American people at this time for the damages done to their culture by the Sedition Acts and other laws imposed to make them conform to some standard.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You know how the left wing is always saying that Europe, or anywhere other then the US, is just great? Well looky here they are doing exactly what the Right has been preaching we should do here in the USA.

BORDER BATTLE:

244 illegals rounded up in SoCal...

Austria inspects trucks for migrants, creates 18-mile backup...

Train carrying hundreds stopped at border...

Merkel Says 'No Tolerance' for Anti-Immigrant Attacks...

Czech President Calls for Army to Defend Border...
No, no one I know ever says that......

Liberals need us we don't need them. You know that must grate on libs, knowing they need us to survive. :laugh:
When are you going to pull the weeds in the yard...??

images

The progressive Democrats are the ones who imposed the Sedition Acts because they feared the German-American people in this country, which was approximately 50% or more of the population, even though the German-American's readily filled US uniforms during both those world wars.

It seems to me diversity and thinking differently isn't something to be considered if a person wants to stay in this country... Unless you're suggesting that now the US government is going to compensate the German-American people at this time for the damages done to their culture by the Sedition Acts and other laws imposed to make them conform to some standard.

*****CHUCKLE*****

John Adams was a progressive democrat?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

John Adams was a progressive democrat?

images

I didn't know John Adams was still alive when World War II ended.

What would that make him about 200?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

images

So you're saying they're fleeing their country because of the ways of their fellow countrymen and willing to swear alligiance and conformance to the ways of the country they are fleeing too?

*****SMILE*****

Fleeing their own countries because their fellow countrymen are animals, and being unwilling to grow balls and walk upright like humans, they are willing to creep into other lands and demand that those inhabitants become like them.

So exactly when will he be responsible for being President? Oh right, if gas prices drop below 2 bucks.

images

*****SMILE*****

Fleeing their own countries because their fellow countrymen are animals, and being unwilling to grow balls and walk upright like humans, they are willing to creep into other lands and demand that those inhabitants become like them.

One way to look at this, it is a semi-peaceful invasion. Unlike the Muslim invasion by force in the past.

So I assume that you see no coloration between Obama bombing Libya, arming the Syrian rebels, and his Iraq policy?

You know how the left wing is always saying that Europe, or anywhere other then the US, is just great? Well looky here they are doing exactly what the Right has been preaching we should do here in the USA.

BORDER BATTLE:

244 illegals rounded up in SoCal...

Austria inspects trucks for migrants, creates 18-mile backup...

Train carrying hundreds stopped at border...

Merkel Says 'No Tolerance' for Anti-Immigrant Attacks...

Czech President Calls for Army to Defend Border...
No, no one I know ever says that......

Yes, yes they have. In every discussion of Obamacare the subject is brought up about every other civilized modern country and what they do. Canada is often held up as the Mecca of the way it ought to be. You just ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

Forum List

Back