Border wall update

No wall means fewer jobs for Americans.
You’re either an idiot or an illegal.

That cu king wall is a joke. Tell these corporations to notify the ICE when work visas run out and send them back as required by law. But nope those corps need to keep their now illegals because you peeps think the lack of a wall is.the problem.

So I ask again has Mexico sent the money!

YOur complaint about employers is not a reason to not BUILD THE WALL.

ANd if Mexico has any sense, they will send the money.

The wall is for Rubes like you to point at and say"An run an a wall" lack of a wall is not your biggest problem for illegals!

Don't pretend for a second, commie, that your problem with the wall, is that it is not the most effective way of stopping illegals.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie to defend your position, tip you off that your position is wrong?

It's no lie you fascist old fucktard.

Sure it is. You don't like America as it is, and want to turn it into something else, ASAP.

Yet you know that if you admit that, you will undermine your agenda.

So you lie.

It is not the biggest reason, it is from legal immigrants over staying the visas. The wall will keep them in nice job!

The cockroaches we so desperately need to keep out don’t come here on visas.
I think English is his 7th language.

7 more than you and Rump!

Do you speak all your languages as a baby?

It is all you can possibly understand, understand?

Sorry, That was a massive fail.

I repeat my question. DO you speak all of your languages as a baby? You know, with baby talk. Like someone with an one year old brain.

That cu king wall is a joke. Tell these corporations to notify the ICE when work visas run out and send them back as required by law. But nope those corps need to keep their now illegals because you peeps think the lack of a wall is.the problem.

The wall is for Rubes like you to point at and say"An run an a wall" lack of a wall is not your biggest problem for illegals!

Don't pretend for a second, commie, that your problem with the wall, is that it is not the most effective way of stopping illegals.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie to defend your position, tip you off that your position is wrong?

Sure it is. You don't like America as it is, and want to turn it into something else, ASAP.

So you lie.

America under Rump, nope not so much. But that can be said for most of the President's in my life.

Interesting. You did not deny it.

Over half of the illegals here, came across the border. Building the Wall, would be a huge step in the right direction.

Your denial of this, is because you don't WANT to stop illegals.

I wonder if you will have the gall to deny THAT?

It is not the biggest reason, it is from legal immigrants over staying the visas. The wall will keep them in nice job!

Since most of them do, you start there!

Don't pretend that your goal is being effective at stopping the illegals.

YOu are lying.

You WANT then to come here, and stay, and change America to be more to your commie liking.

Ha ha ha, so you got nothing, no wall and no Mexico paying for it. Rump fucked you, enjoy!:11_2_1043:

WHo? Sorry, I don't speak baby.

Isn't it time for you to have your diaper changed?

I repeat my question. DO you speak all of your languages as a baby? You know, with baby talk. Like someone with an one year old brain.

Only in order to converse with you.

YOu are lying.

You WANT then to come here, and stay, and change America to be more to your commie liking.

Ha ha ha, so you got nothing, no wall and no Mexico paying for it. Rump fucked you, enjoy!:11_2_1043:

No wall sweetie, Rump fucked you.

You want to admit that you want America flooded with illegals, because you are anti-American?

Lol, I admit you're a tube for thinking the wall will solve the biggest problem for illegals being here!

Over half of the illegals here, came across the border. Building the Wall, would be a huge step in the right direction.

Nope...we need to stop the cockroaches from Mehico, Central and South America....we really don’t give two shits about those from New Zealand. Weird huh?

I didn’t vote for Mexico paying for the wall.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.
Trade deal and stop sending them non-commerce related money.

So you are pro undocumented immigration...

The wall will not work... Just look at the tunnelling from Gaza to Egypt... That is just a 7.5 mile stretch...

By not helping Mexico you are just making the conditions worse...

The US finances gangs, illegal guns and drugs and destabilises Mexico. The US Drug use and policies have effectively undermined efforts for legitimate businesses in Mexico... Corruption is rife and that is because the massive black money in the economy and the intimidation if you don't accept it...

So you policies want more Mexicans in US...

You're seriously telling me, that the nation that won WWII, can't seal a border?

Bullshit.

They do not want to, here is a secret for you, Rump doesn't either. He is fucking you while playing you.

Err, what? DO YOU NEED A BOTTLE?

So you lie.

America under Rump, nope not so much. But that can be said for most of the President's in my life.

Sorry, what was that? You are tired and need a nap?

I CANNOT HELP YOU, I AM NOT IN THE ROOM WITH YOU.

Only in order to converse with you.

Well, stop it. I sometimes can't suspend my disbelief that you libs are capable of rational discussion.

And you talking like a retarded child, makes it even harder.

YOu are lying.

No wall sweetie, Rump fucked you.

BALL? NO, I'M NOT PLAYING BALL WITH YOU. I AM NOT IN THE ROOM WITH YOU.

Lol, I admit you're a tube for thinking the wall will solve the biggest problem for illegals being here!

Nope...we need to stop the cockroaches from Mehico, Central and South America....we really don’t give two shits about those from New Zealand. Weird huh?

Not at all weird, it's who and what you are.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.

The wall will not work... Just look at the tunnelling from Gaza to Egypt... That is just a 7.5 mile stretch...

The US finances gangs, illegal guns and drugs and destabilises Mexico. The US Drug use and policies have effectively undermined efforts for legitimate businesses in Mexico... Corruption is rife and that is because the massive black money in the economy and the intimidation if you don't accept it...

You're seriously telling me, that the nation that won WWII, can't seal a border?

Bullshit.

They do not want to, here is a secret for you, Rump doesn't either. He is fucking you while playing you.

You and baby Rump do, till much?

Bullshit.

You and baby Rump do, till much?

My child is too old for a bottle. ANd can speak very well. You seem to be having trouble. Is your mommy around?

Ya so no wall and Mexico not paying for it, got it!
No wall means fewer jobs for Americans.
You’re either an idiot or an illegal.

Trump squeezed the money out of Mexico re-negotiating NAFTA, try to keep up.

Bullshit. Quit relying on Infowars for your news, they lie to you daily.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Israel’s seems to work just fine.
The Israel-Egypt border fence is about 150 miles.

The U.S.-Mexico border is nearly 2,000 miles.

Terrain conditions and number of agents needed to monitor the border are not comparable either

Most of the Israeli fence goes through open, arid terrain. Easy to access, easy to build, easy to monitor with agents,"

The U.S.-Mexico border, on the other hand, includes very remote, mountainous terrain and spans the length of four states with cities closely intertwined with Mexico

Terrain conditions and number of agents needed to monitor the border are not comparable either

Most of the Israeli fence goes through open, arid terrain. Easy to access, easy to build, easy to monitor with agents,"

The U.S.-Mexico border, on the other hand, includes very remote, mountainous terrain and spans the length of four states with cities closely intertwined with Mexico
Trump has only given details of the issues involved about 1,000 times.
Thanks for admitting you never listen to him.

Trump changes his “details” about 1000 times depending upon who he is talking to.

At one time it was to be taller than the tallest ladder, another it was going to be “see through”, another time it was going to be taller than the Great Wall of China

Trump changes his “details” about 1000 times depending upon who he is talking to.

At one time it was to be taller than the tallest ladder, another it was going to be “see through”, another time it was going to be taller than the Great Wall of China

Thanks for admitting you don’t watch his speeches or interviews.

Forum List

Back