Border wall update

The disgusting muthafuckers run their baby factories around the clock...animals in the wild instinctively know to stop/slow procreation when resources aren’t plentiful, these filthy fucks just move to a neighboring country that will force others to pay for their pet humans.
LefTards will run from these posts...the way they refuse to acknowledge any facts that matter regarding wetbacks is mind blowing.

Based on your posts, you're no better than they are.

I’d like to know what method of measurement you’re using to arrive at such an opinion...is this one of those backward thinking LefTard sort of things?
How many wetbacks do you know that employ hundreds of Americans?
How many pay more in income tax, property tax and luxury tax per year than most Americans earn over several years?

Are you trying to say that he did not say those things?

You are not normally that dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What things?
Not all 1,500 miles needs to be covered and there are great variations in the landscape.
Trump says this all the time.

Trump says a lot of things.

One time the wall was going to be taller than the tallest ladder.

One time the wall was going to be see through.

One time the wall was going to be “big and beautiful” made out of concrete.

One time it has to be a wall and not a fence.

One time it has to cover all 1900 miles, and will be easier to build than building a 90 story building.

One time it can be a mix of fence and wall.

One time it can be a mix of fence, wall and natural barriers.

The list of things said by Trump about the wall is virtually endless

Shock report: US paying more for illegal immigrant births than Trump’s wall

We have an open southern border... no two ways about it.

• The estimated 28,000 births to illegal immigrants in just the Los Angeles metro area is larger than the total number of births in 14 states and the District of Columbia.
  • The states with the largest numbers of births to illegal immigrants are California with 65,000, Texas with 51,000, Florida with 16,000, Illinois with 14,000, Georgia with 13,000, New York with 12,000, and New Jersey and North Carolina with 11,000 each.
  • Illegal immigrants account for more than one in seven births in the Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Jose, Dallas, and Houston metro areas. Typically between two-thirds and three-fourths of these births are likely paid for by taxpayers.
  • The state with the highest share of births to illegal immigrants is Nevada, at nearly one in six. Births to illegal immigrants account for one in seven births in California and Texas.

The disgusting muthafuckers run their baby factories around the clock...animals in the wild instinctively know to stop/slow procreation when resources aren’t plentiful, these filthy fucks just move to a neighboring country that will force others to pay for their pet humans.
LefTards will run from these posts...the way they refuse to acknowledge any facts that matter regarding wetbacks is mind blowing.

congress shoved the wall up trumps old fat ass ....

so

stfu froggy - you got nothing but rw horse shit .

What part of Wetbackville are you from?

You're seriously telling me, that the nation that won WWII, can't seal a border?

Bullshit.

They do not want to, here is a secret for you, Rump doesn't either. He is fucking you while playing you.

Err, what? DO YOU NEED A BOTTLE?

You and baby Rump do, till much?

My child is too old for a bottle. ANd can speak very well. You seem to be having trouble. Is your mommy around?

No sweetums, but you're my bitch.

Said the loser that can't talk like a grownup.

Israel’s seems to work just fine.

Rumps, not so much! That money from Mexico not gonna make it!
I didn’t vote for Mexico paying for the wall.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.

I don't blame Mexico for taking advantage of US suckers like Obama and Clinton. Hell; we did!!

But Trump is a much harder bargainer, the bastard!!!

Australia's refugee deal 'a farce' after US rejects all Iranian and Somali asylum seekers

Mind you; he's good for the US.

However, seems the swap is still 5:1 IN FAVOUR of the US; the number we will eventually take is 5000.

Greg

Geez, it seems like no one in the world wants those people.

So, this isn't just Trump.

Trump says a lot of things.

One time the wall was going to be taller than the tallest ladder.

One time the wall was going to be see through.

One time the wall was going to be “big and beautiful” made out of concrete.

One time it has to be a wall and not a fence.

One time it has to cover all 1900 miles, and will be easier to build than building a 90 story building.

One time it can be a mix of fence and wall.

One time it can be a mix of fence, wall and natural barriers.

The list of things said by Trump about the wall is virtually endless

Funny that I watched virtually all of his speeches and interviews since the day of his entering the race and he didn’t say all that.
But I don’t go to the media for sound bites; I actually watch in context.

Is it your claim then that he did not say each of those things I listed?

It is oftentimes the case that cult members miss things their leader says due to their adoration of the individual.

He’ll give an obvious one off sarcastic comment at a rally which you consider serious policy because CNN showed you a 1.5 second sound bite.
I hope you’re too mature too fall for sound bites.

This is often the excuse given for the shit Trump says and does.

I think are a bit to smitten with him to make a rational determination of what he is and is not serious about when he says it.

Trump is a populist, he says whatever will get the most applause from the current group in front of him.

Thanks for admitting you have never watched his interviews or speeches.

I have seen a few of his speeches, they are all the same, he says what will get him the most adoration from the group he is in front of.

The fact you cannot see this makes me wonder if you really watch his speeches.

Funny that I watched virtually all of his speeches and interviews since the day of his entering the race and he didn’t say all that.
But I don’t go to the media for sound bites; I actually watch in context.

It is oftentimes the case that cult members miss things their leader says due to their adoration of the individual.

He’ll give an obvious one off sarcastic comment at a rally which you consider serious policy because CNN showed you a 1.5 second sound bite.

I think are a bit to smitten with him to make a rational determination of what he is and is not serious about when he says it.

Trump is a populist, he says whatever will get the most applause from the current group in front of him.

I have seen a few of his speeches, they are all the same, he says what will get him the most adoration from the group he is in front of.

Didn't you just describe every politician?

LET'S ALL SAY IT !!

More border security, more deportations, more busted employers who hire illegals, less sanctuary cities and states.

If you're in Oregon, vote YES on Measure 105 !!!

Pretty much, some need the worship more than others.

I hear Bill Clinton was like that.

Trump seems fine with people being up set with him and not willing to accommodate them, until they meet him at least half way.

They do not want to, here is a secret for you, Rump doesn't either. He is fucking you while playing you.

Err, what? DO YOU NEED A BOTTLE?

You and baby Rump do, till much?

My child is too old for a bottle. ANd can speak very well. You seem to be having trouble. Is your mommy around?

No sweetums, but you're my bitch.

Said the loser that can't talk like a grownup.

No money from Mexico for border wall yet putt-putt?:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal:

I hear Bill Clinton was like that.

Trump seems fine with people being up set with him and not willing to accommodate them, until they meet him at least half way.

Bill was a master of adjusting to the audience. Could even change his accent when needed.

There are two kinds of people in Trump’s mind, those who worship him and then the rest of us. He does not give a rats ass about you if you are not in the first group.

His rallies remind me of my days as a Southern Baptist and the revivals we used to hold. They are designed to get the maximum response from the crowd, the more praising the better

Forum List

Back