Border wall update

Trade deal and stop sending them non-commerce related money.

Ya so no wall and Mexico not paying for it, got it!

You want to admit that you want America flooded with illegals, because you are anti-American?

Lol, I admit you're a tube for thinking the wall will solve the biggest problem for illegals being here!

Interesting. You did not deny it.

Over half of the illegals here, came across the border. Building the Wall, would be a huge step in the right direction.

Your denial of this, is because you don't WANT to stop illegals.

I wonder if you will have the gall to deny THAT?

It is not the biggest reason, it is from legal immigrants over staying the visas. The wall will keep them in nice job!

The cockroaches we so desperately need to keep out don’t come here on visas.

You want to admit that you want America flooded with illegals, because you are anti-American?

Lol, I admit you're a tube for thinking the wall will solve the biggest problem for illegals being here!

Over half of the illegals here, came across the border. Building the Wall, would be a huge step in the right direction.

It is not the biggest reason, it is from legal immigrants over staying the visas. The wall will keep them in nice job!

I think English is his 7th language.

It will happen, leftists. Yes, it will. 3rd time's a charm!

Congress already funded a wall twice, and then raided the money, FYI.

Legal immigrants overstaying their visas?

Why yes, once their visa runs out, they go from being here legally on work visa to illegally being here!

Sections of the wall have gone up in Texas and are working quite well. They should be backed up by men and women with machine guns.
Turret every mile occupied by a sniper.
B57D2100-D45C-40D4-9D4F-1AE2028C9886.jpeg

7 more than you and Rump!

Since most of them do, you start there!

Last edited:
Only a moron would blame lack of progress on the Wall on Trump.

Just sayin'.
Trump portrays himself as a deal maker who gets thngs done. If he wasn't confident of the chances of a wall, he shouldn't have promised it. Now shut up and deliver your promise.

No wall means fewer jobs for Americans.
You’re either an idiot or an illegal.

That cu king wall is a joke. Tell these corporations to notify the ICE when work visas run out and send them back as required by law. But nope those corps need to keep their now illegals because you peeps think the lack of a wall is.the problem.

So I ask again has Mexico sent the money!

YOur complaint about employers is not a reason to not BUILD THE WALL.

ANd if Mexico has any sense, they will send the money.

The wall is for Rubes like you to point at and say"An run an a wall" lack of a wall is not your biggest problem for illegals!

Don't pretend for a second, commie, that your problem with the wall, is that it is not the most effective way of stopping illegals.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie to defend your position, tip you off that your position is wrong?

Israel’s seems to work just fine.

Rumps, not so much! That money from Mexico not gonna make it!
I didn’t vote for Mexico paying for the wall.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.

So you are pro undocumented immigration...

The wall will not work... Just look at the tunnelling from Gaza to Egypt... That is just a 7.5 mile stretch...

By not helping Mexico you are just making the conditions worse...

The US finances gangs, illegal guns and drugs and destabilises Mexico. The US Drug use and policies have effectively undermined efforts for legitimate businesses in Mexico... Corruption is rife and that is because the massive black money in the economy and the intimidation if you don't accept it...

So you policies want more Mexicans in US...

Not built yet.
Although so far this has been a total failure for Trump, there are still a couple of more years left in his tenure. We'll see if he can deliver.

Everything Trump has done far outshadows what he hasn't been able to accomplish thanks to an uncooperative Congress.

What's that? You aren't aware of what he has done? Take a look around you as your little progressive circle-jerk comes tumbling down around you.

Your world will never, ever be like it was before, but don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. :biggrin:

For starters.
I hold no grudges against most Mexicans.

Mexico has been a very bad neighbor, with a national policy of violating our National Sovereignty continually, on an industrial scale for generations now.
True, but scumalicious GW opened the border wide.

Republicans certainly deserve much of the blame. Hell, the current GOP congress, is refusing to put Wall money in the budget.

They are morons.
They are directly responsible.

Mmm, the people most directly responsible are the illegals themselves, of course.

Second, imo, is the Mexican government and their supporters.

After that, Dems, who have race baited the issue for generations.

Tied for forth, imo, are Republicans, who talk shit but don't do shit, and Employers.

They all suck ass, and should be FUCKED somehow for their sins.

Do you speak all your languages as a baby?

No wall means fewer jobs for Americans.
You’re either an idiot or an illegal.

That cu king wall is a joke. Tell these corporations to notify the ICE when work visas run out and send them back as required by law. But nope those corps need to keep their now illegals because you peeps think the lack of a wall is.the problem.

So I ask again has Mexico sent the money!

YOur complaint about employers is not a reason to not BUILD THE WALL.

ANd if Mexico has any sense, they will send the money.

The wall is for Rubes like you to point at and say"An run an a wall" lack of a wall is not your biggest problem for illegals!

Don't pretend for a second, commie, that your problem with the wall, is that it is not the most effective way of stopping illegals.

Doesn't the fact that you have to lie to defend your position, tip you off that your position is wrong?

It's no lie you fascist old fucktard.

Don't pretend that your goal is being effective at stopping the illegals.

YOu are lying.

You WANT then to come here, and stay, and change America to be more to your commie liking.

Do you speak all your languages as a baby?

It is all you can possibly understand, understand?

Israel’s seems to work just fine.

Me either. THough making Mexico pay, for the shitty neighbor they have been, should certainly be on the agenda.

The wall will not work... Just look at the tunnelling from Gaza to Egypt... That is just a 7.5 mile stretch...

The US finances gangs, illegal guns and drugs and destabilises Mexico. The US Drug use and policies have effectively undermined efforts for legitimate businesses in Mexico... Corruption is rife and that is because the massive black money in the economy and the intimidation if you don't accept it...

You're seriously telling me, that the nation that won WWII, can't seal a border?

Bullshit.

Don't pretend that your goal is being effective at stopping the illegals.

YOu are lying.

You WANT then to come here, and stay, and change America to be more to your commie liking.

Ha ha ha, so you got nothing, no wall and no Mexico paying for it. Rump fucked you, enjoy!:11_2_1043:

You're seriously telling me, that the nation that won WWII, can't seal a border?

Bullshit.

They do not want to, here is a secret for you, Rump doesn't either. He is fucking you while playing you.

Forum List

Back