Border Wall Construction To Resume In Yuma

interdasting.jpg

But....but....building a wall is an immorality and not who we are as a nation. Walls are an old way of thinking. Walls themselves — bricks, mortar, the lot — are medieval. They are a symbol of us and not us. And that is not U.S. How dare we have the right to live in America and almost all of the rest of the world not? Besides, a wall would hurt the environment. They're too expensive and anyway. they don't stop people from crossing the border. Walls stomp on the property rights of land owners, they isolate our partners in Mexico, they're divisive, racist, and xenophobic, and we want bridges, not walls.

Walls are a monument to vanity and bigotry. They will remind us some day of how intolerant we were. Those immigrants could just get some saws and cut through them anyway. A border wall is not the same as border security. Think of how much money would be taken away from the military and public welfare? We could do better by having more technology along the border. You know, like some drones and surveillance equipment.

I just thought I'd get that out of the way before some weirdo showed up, but he beat me to it. :laughing0301: :lmao::21::auiqs.jpg:

But....but....building a wall is an immorality and not who we are as a nation. Walls are an old way of thinking. Walls themselves — bricks, mortar, the lot — are medieval. They are a symbol of us and not us. And that is not U.S. How dare we have the right to live in America and almost all of the rest of the world not? Besides, a wall would hurt the environment. They're too expensive and anyway. they don't stop people from crossing the border. Walls stomp on the property rights of land owners, they isolate our partners in Mexico, they're divisive, racist, and xenophobic, and we want bridges, not walls.

Walls are a monument to vanity and bigotry. They will remind us some day of how intolerant we were. Those immigrants could just get some saws and cut through them anyway. A border wall is not the same as border security. Think of how much money would be taken away from the military and public welfare? We could do better by having more technology along the border. You know, like some drones and surveillance equipment.

I just thought I'd get that out of the way before some weirdo showed up, but he beat me to it. :laughing0301: :lmao::21::auiqs.jpg:
Ah, the old "in before" gambit.....Well played. ;)

Forum List

Back