Why Are Such Few Arrests Currently Being Made

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
To be rather honest with you, I'm actually surprised that there are any being made at all. I just don't see this resulting in anything but a communist country.

Business wants the workers and consumers, It's why there are and have always been few arrests.

Remember when Trump was going to send out ICE to round up and arrest a million illegals and then did nothing?

True, but there were a lot more arrests back when Trump was still the president.

No there wasn't. There was a lot of rhetoric. And really, if we have 10-20 million illegals here and one person arrests 25,000 and the other arrests 15,000 is the problem actually being addressed?

They all simply get released and then come back to their awaiting job,

To be rather honest with you, I'm actually surprised that there are any being made at all. I just don't see this resulting in anything but a communist country.

Actually, in a communist country there are more arrests, not less. Authoritarian rule means less freedom, not more. Frankly, I think that our police are skittish due to all the BS they have had to endure.

Maybe Biden's plan is to not arrest anyone and half a year later, just before the midterms, claim that he has eliminated all crime and is indeed the law and order President.

Trump did and more US citizens were working.
Try going out once in a while.

Well that settles it. You state it happened on a message board which obviously mean the 10-20 million here illegally are no longer here.

Remember when Trump was going to send out ICE to round up and arrest a million illegals and then did nothing?

I took away my like because I don't want anybody thinking that I actually agree with this bullshit. He built a freaking wall!! He did more than any president ever did to keep our country safe!!

I took away my like because I don't want anybody thinking that I actually agree with this bullshit. He built a freaking wall!! He did more than any president ever did to keep our country safe!!

LOL, he built a few miles which stops no one from coming to their jobs. There were far more miles already there.

You like so many others salivate over empty rhetoric while the actual issue never gets addressed.

Well that settles it. You state it happened on a message board which obviously mean the 10-20 million here illegally are no longer here.
They came under Biden, schmuck.
Part of my job is knowing what's going on in 5 towns, not to mention my son-in-law in Miami who knows what's going on.

Seems to me like the issue is currently getting addressed from everybody but the people currently supposed to be in charge of this country.

They came under Biden, schmuck.
Part of my job is knowing what's going on in 5 towns, not to mention my son-in-law in Miami who knows what's going on.

They have been coming for decades. Whoever put you in charge needs to reconsider their actions.

Forum List

Back