Border Patrol Praises Abbot For Seizing Control Of Border Away From Biden

No, he didn't. Not really.

What the Bastard Son Of Frank Marshall Davis did was to institute a "Voluntary Deportation Program" where an Illegal could go and 'Self Report'. Then, stupid dimocrap scum would pay his air fare back to whatever part of Mexico, Guacamole, Venezuela or where ever. Free. On us, the taxpayer. No charge. Hasta le Wee Wee, compadre.

The numbers looked good -- For the stupid and the gullible. Which includes you, BTW.

But what the illegals do is what they've always done.... They come up here for a few Months to a couple years. Send money back home and either go home and party their asses off until the next year, when they cross the border again, get deported or sneak back across the border, go home, party, rinse, lather, repeat.

Or, sometimes they save enough money to go home, get married and buy a little piece of property. And stay. Cool mo-dee.

I live in Florida. My Wife was forced to hire illegals almost every day of her working life. I know what I am talking about. You know -- Shit.

dims are universally stupid
Brah. I say Kool Moe D all the time and I live in Florida. Are we the same person?

If the fed refuses to enforce the law, of course a state should be allowed to secure their border.Only a dumb fuck would claim otherwise
Machine guns help, too.

Folks, what we have here is -- A Constitutional Crisis. Sponge Brains Shits Pants had his Stasi in the DOJ appeal to SCOTUS to stop it.

What balls that took, huh? I guess they'll have to take it. But I see them dragging their feet on it. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Feds relinquish control of the entire Texas Border.

No clue.

Anybody with a functioning brain (which excludes dimocraps) see any other solution outside of Civil War?

Will Sponge Brains Shits Pants order in Federal Troops? If he does, will they obey him? I doubt it..... Maybe, Maybe they'll show up but I don't think they'll engage the Texas National Guard. Which would probably kick their asses anyway. The Texas NG is pretty badass.

I think Sponge Brains Shits Pants simply uses the tried and true dimocrap scum strategy of -- Running out the clock. I think he sits back and sucks on his thumbs until they carry him out in one year next Saturday, drooling all over himself and screaming something about "Orange Man Bad!"

What federal law enforcement agency are they interfering with? The Border Patrol doesn't feel interfered with in any way. They appreciate the help.
The Border Patrol most certainly does feel interfered with. They’ve sued Texas.

The fault is that there's no interest in stopping illegal immigration. Go tell your representative you want to punish people who knowingly employ illegal immigrants. I bet they won't.
They are punished. All the time.

Another thing dimocrap scum ALL have in common is -- Talking about things they have no clue about. None

The Border Patrol most certainly does feel interfered with. They’ve sued Texas.
The Border Patrol sued Texas? Really? When was that? Show me a link to the details of the lawsuit.

"Border Patrol agents nationwide, not just in Texas, are grateful for Governor Abbott's leadership and willingness to recognize that it is the rule of law that keeps all Americans safe," said NBPC President Judd. "His actions have already saved lives, and his continued actions will undoubtedly save thousands more. As the flagrant disregard of our laws too often is the norm throughout our country, Texans can be proud that their governor will not back down to pervasive and radical woke ideology. Instead, he will continue to look out for the best interests of his great state."

(Suggestion: most people when they find they're digging a hole they won't be able to get out of stop digging.)

They are punished. All the time.

Another thing dimocrap scum ALL have in common is -- Talking about things they have no clue about. None

Slaps on the wrist 34 years ago? :cuckoo:

Can I walk across the border into Canada and vote in their elections without ID and get $84k per year in Canadian taxpayer paid free shit? It is racist if they do not…

The Border Patrol sued Texas? Really? When was that? Show me a link to the details of the lawsuit.

"Border Patrol agents nationwide, not just in Texas, are grateful for Governor Abbott's leadership and willingness to recognize that it is the rule of law that keeps all Americans safe," said NBPC President Judd. "His actions have already saved lives, and his continued actions will undoubtedly save thousands more. As the flagrant disregard of our laws too often is the norm throughout our country, Texans can be proud that their governor will not back down to pervasive and radical woke ideology. Instead, he will continue to look out for the best interests of his great state."

(Suggestion: most people when they find they're digging a hole they won't be able to get out of stop digging.)

Their union president does not speak for the government or the border patrol. You should have known that before posting useless quotes.

Tater has been shitting in it from Day 1, Simp.

The Constitution says that anyone standing on US soil has all of the same rights and freedoms as a citizen, when it comes to due process. It's Republicans who are shitting on the Constitution and the laws Congress has passed in regards to claiming asylum.

Last but not least, the richest nation in the world, whose policies have lead directly to the Central American refugee crisis, is now refusing to take responsibility for helping the refugees their policies create.

Greedy, selfish and stupid - the Republican trifecta!

Can I walk across the border into Canada and vote in their elections without ID and get $84k per year in Canadian taxpayer paid free shit? It is racist if they do not…

You certainly can't do that in the USA either, but you're too gullible or stupid to realize it.

Where is your evidence that illegals are voting in elections. But yeah - you can walk into Canada and have instant full coverage health care, guaranteed income, relocation assistance, job training, and free education.

You can't vote though, any more than you can vote in the USA.

Slaps on the wrist 34 years ago? :cuckoo:
Tell us what you want, little girl. Instead of just whining, speak up.

Employers are fined ALL the time when they're caught. But there's a reverse side to that coin.

Back when my wife was doing the hiring, Julio would show up with all the right documents. Just one problem, they were forged and she knew it.

But she couldn't refuse to hire them based on her assumption. You get one wrong and you're getting sued. Bigly. Big time, in a big, big, really big way. So she was forced to hire them. They're good workers, too.

Today, they show up with forged and stolen papers that pass E-Verify but you can tell when Speedy Gonzalez has papers that says he is named Lars Johanssen. But refuse to hire him and get it wrong. See what happens.

All you know is what others tell you. And those 'others' are the most dishonest scumbags in human history -- the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media.

Forum List

Back