Border agents give illeggals hand up hill around wall into america

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO: Border agents give illegals hand up hill, AROUND wall — INTO America!
When did Customs and Border Protection become the welcoming committee to America?

Video published by KOLD shows Border agents standing at the top of a hill, waiting for a group of illegal aliens to approach.

Wait until a dumb bitch does this and htey have a bomb on killing everyone CO WORKERS INCLUDED YOU a can not do this whote. PPL ARE NOT GETTING LEGALLY MOLESTED AT THE FKN AIRPORT SO YOU CAN HELP ASSIST TERRORIST RIGHT INTO OUR COUNTRY YOU DUMB FK C...T

Fire the stupid traitorous bitc...You can not just do this shit you dumb bitch........... if your put a prison situation dumbass are you going to feel bad for the inmate

I didn't see a video in that link, but I did see that it was InfoWars, which is even less credible than complete bullshit sources like HuffPo or MSLSD.

Most border patrol agents are hispanic. It will be silly to think that some of them aren't in on the action either for $$$$ or in getting their folks in.

• Banned
I didn't see a video in that link, but I did see that it was InfoWars, which is even less credible than complete bullshit sources like HuffPo or MSLSD.

You usually aren't a dumb ass who uses that as a reason to deny information. Esp. from a site where those with logic left can actually figure out with all the news that came out about " Russia" , Muller" etc infowars broke iit innfowars proved it infowars proves how MSM LIES out of their fkn masses and often do not bother reporting on the ver y information nu dumb asses claim as fake then when it get sout of hand MSM has to pick it up even if lightly covered..........

As you quickly thought you had INFO WARS BY THE BALLS onn this statement you failed to find the LINK THAT STARED RIGHT BACK AT YOU.......SO you see it was NOT FROM INFO WARS AFTER ALL ...OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT!!! LOVE IT!!! lol

Sorry I couldn't resist =)

upload_2019-7-28_12-48-55.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

The gay frogs are real. :mad:

Berkly proved frogs are gay uneducated stupid fkr no wonder you retards vote for those who enslave you. your all idiots!! LOL (For those who have no idea)

LEARN HOW TO RESEARCH YOU =================heheeh LOL

upload_2019-7-28_12-55-27.png

upload_2019-7-28_12-57-34.png

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

LMFAO!!!

Forum List

Back