People tell me to BE REALISTIC, but system can NOT be changed through HALF truths

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
People tell me to BE REALISTIC - reality is that system can NOT be changed through HALF truths. People tell me "your ideas are good, your heart is in the right place, but you can't talk this way, I live in the real world" - NO YOU DO NOT: reality is that they, the majority are delusional about bringing any real changes through their half truths as accepted by the establishment and the main stream. Money making money is a CRIME - it has nothing to do with small businesses that produce goods and services, it has to do with people showing up with big money and buying up companies, buying up governments, staging revolutions.

People tell me to BE REALISTIC - reality is that system can NOT be changed through HALF truths. People tell me "your ideas are good, your heart is in the right place, but you can't talk this way, I live in the real world" - NO YOU DO NOT: reality is that they, the majority are delusional about bringing any real changes through their half truths as accepted by the establishment and the main stream. Money making money is a CRIME - it has nothing to do with small businesses that produce goods and services, it has to do with people showing up with big money and buying up companies, buying up governments, staging revolutions.

How is money making money a crime? Money is a commodity like your labor is. If you invest it correctly it helps you make more. If you invest wrong it will lose all of your investment.

How is money making money a crime? Money is a commodity like your labor is. If you invest it correctly it helps you make more. If you invest wrong it will lose all of your investment.
I made a distinction in OP they are now investing in revolutions, in governments, in armies, and that is the reason today we have wars, disorder, oppression, oligarchy, poverty, terrorism and so on: because someone invested their money, and not in their business. someone shows up with millions of dollars and buys what people created. That is why we no longer have a government in America for the people, but a political circus - someone already bought our government in 1913, while four fifths of the congress was out on Christmas Holidays, and the media, which obviously also has been bought (since it is our eyes and ears to the outside world) never mentions that as they "investigate"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back