BOOM!!!! Rand Paul Wins

If the first item comes true the second item is inevitable.

Rand Paul wins in the Fall.
And before this time next year I hear about Rand Paul never being a REAL conservative......

Like I've been saying and the tea partiers, IRONICALLY given this thread, have been howling in protest over:

The tea party is nothing more than disgruntled Republicans and Republican sympathizers. Just a wing of the GOP.

Stamp your feet a little more and see if it changes anything. :cuckoo:

Did the Tea PARTY nominate a candidate? NO. They chose from among the Republicans in the race. The tea party is not a political party. They are a faction of a party that already exists. The Republican Party.

When you can start naming Tea PARTY candidates running in races against the Democrats and the GOP, then you can start to prove me wrong.

Good luck. I don't get proven wrong very often. You will join a very very very select group if you succeed.

Hey comon, there were no such people. Haven't you noticed? Rightwingers never supported the Iraq war. That was the Democrats' war.

Oh really? Why hasn't your herO Obama pulled out of Iraq or Afganastan carb? He ran as an anti-war Canidate. Why the fuck are we still there bro??????? Answer the fucking question. ~BH

He's pulling out of Iraq and he's wrong to not pull out of Afghanistan.

See, right on cue a wingnut steps up and blames Iraq on the Democrats.
um, excuse me but, the northern region in Iraq is going to shit. Al qaeda has gained a foot hold in that area and are wreaking havok as we speak. If anything, we'll be sending more troops back into the region. Obama can take his timeline and shove it up inept ass. It ain't happenin'!

Man, he sure did pull the wool over your eyes!

Yeah yuh dumb shit, How many voted for it? Of course now it's ok right? LOL!!!! You fucking hypocritical frauds. Man, I always kind of liked and respected you carb, from back at Vannity, And You should know better than to lump me in with the Cheney crowd after all these years bro. I suggest you reconsider your comments. :doubt: ~BH

Democrats voted AGAINST the Iraq war authorization 147 to 110. You are at least the 100th wingnut I've had to point that out to.

All I said to you was you're blaming the Democrats for the Iraq war. If the Democrats had had their way there would have been no Iraq war.

You're full of shit bro, and stop lumping me together with Neo-Con Liberal Republicans fuckO.

Now look bro, That still leaves close to 40 of your pukes and the hypocrisy of your Master Obama? What about Afganistan too? Is that somehow different? If it is, then tell me why exactly carb, Your personal opinion I mean? ~BH

Oh really? Why hasn't your herO Obama pulled out of Iraq or Afganastan carb? He ran as an anti-war Canidate. Why the fuck are we still there bro??????? Answer the fucking question. ~BH

um, excuse me but, the northern region in Iraq is going to shit. Al qaeda has gained a foot hold in that area and are wreaking havok as we speak. If anything, we'll be sending more troops back into the region. Obama can take his timeline and shove it up inept ass. It ain't happenin'!

Man, he sure did pull the wool over your eyes!

Second president in a row to pull the wool over our eyes about Iraq.

Democrats voted AGAINST the Iraq war authorization 147 to 110. You are at least the 100th wingnut I've had to point that out to.

All I said to you was you're blaming the Democrats for the Iraq war. If the Democrats had had their way there would have been no Iraq war.
That was the house vote....How'd things shake out in the Senate, party-wise?

C'mon....You can tell us....We already know...:eusa_whistle:

Like I've been saying and the tea partiers, IRONICALLY given this thread, have been howling in protest over:

The tea party is nothing more than disgruntled Republicans and Republican sympathizers. Just a wing of the GOP.

Did the Tea PARTY nominate a candidate? NO. They chose from among the Republicans in the race. The tea party is not a political party. They are a faction of a party that already exists. The Republican Party.

When you can start naming Tea PARTY candidates running in races against the Democrats and the GOP, then you can start to prove me wrong.

Good luck. I don't get proven wrong very often. You will join a very very very select group if you succeed.

They supported him nimrod. Despite the lack of an organized party system they united and had a convincing victory. It is going to happen again and again soon. Redefining your terms does not save you from being wrong.

They supported him nimrod. Despite the lack of an organized party system they united and had a convincing victory. It is going to happen again and again soon. Redefining your terms does not save you from being wrong.

I just said, big deal. I'd rather have Paul than Cheney's boy Grayson. Why do you persist with the profound illogic that this is bad for liberals. THIS. WAS. A. REPUBLICAN. PRIMARY.

Put a little effort into thinking that through, would you? Please?

No that was the total vote. If the Democrats had had their way, the resolution would have never gotten out of the House.

You're good at finding things to blame the Democrats on, but this aint one of them.

He won't. We both know him too well brother. Good point though. ~BH

No that was the total vote. If the Democrats had had their way, the resolution would have never gotten out of the House.

You're good at finding things to blame the Democrats on, but this aint one of them.

You need to wake up and realize that both of these parties are controlled by carpetbagging sell outs. You should realize that already, so quit defending the maggots in your party. They are all liars bro. You know it. ;) ~BH

Wasn't it Clinton and Kerry who were so vocally rattling their swords about going into Iraq?

Two of the most powerful dem's wanting to go in and kick some serious ass!

But hey, the dem's now had NOTHING to do with it!

LMAO!

Wasn't it Clinton and Kerry who were so vocally rattling their swords about going into Iraq?

Two of the most powerful dem's wanting to go in and kick some serious ass!

But hey, the dem's now had NOTHING to do with it!

LMAO!

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

I just said, big deal. I'd rather have Paul than Cheney's boy Grayson. Why do you persist with the profound illogic that this is bad for liberals. THIS. WAS. A. REPUBLICAN. PRIMARY.

Put a little effort into thinking that through, would you? Please?

Put a lot of thought into that one huh? I feel sorry for you. Here's what one of your talking heads is saying on another race. That way you can be a better puppet.

MSNBC's Matthews: Specter Is Like A Man Wearing A Dress To Get A Life Boat On The Titanic

Check out Rand Paul's very strong invocation of the Tea Party Movement in his victory speech:

Paul, unlike some other Republican candidates for office, wholeheartedly embraced the tea party crowd, channeling the energy captured by his father, Texas Rep. Ron Paul, during the 2008 presidential race.

"I have a message from the tea party," said Paul at his victory speech. "We've come to take our government back." He added: "this tea party movement is a message to Washington that we are unhappy and we want things done differently."

The Fix - Chris Cillizza&#8217s politics blog on washingtonpost.com

I firmly believe that recent elections... the last few months.... is going to force GOP and some Dems to get alot more conservative in the coming months.

Kagan might not be a lock.

So much for the liberal mantra that the tea partiers have no influence.

Poor lil' liberals!....Always wrong in so many ways!

LMAO!

___

The Rand Paul win is significant - both in awakening the realization within the Republican Party that 2010 will NOT be "business as usual", and sending a clear signal to the nation that, as you indicate, the Tea Party movement has become the most significant political movement in America. And despite repeated attempts to marginalize the movement, the Tea Party is comprised of Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and Libertarians connected by the very strong and common thread of Less Government, Greater Individual Liberty, and an end to the Fiscal Insanity of the last decade carried out by both parties.

Damned right it will not be business as usual. The party out of power may well lose big time in an off year election.

These wins you are celebrating are in pushing out conservatives in the Republican Party, they are not general election wins. What I see is a fractured Republican Party, with many members of that party voting for Democrats rather than the wingnuts that have taken over much of their party.

Forum List

Back