Boom Goes The ObamaCare!

how special, Kaiserfamily....I wonder what their stake is in this...

Obama sold you all out...to guess who.?

teehee

Tee Hee!

BTqhOq4CcAALq-F.png:large

That's more than private insurance.

According to comparisons from eHealth Insurance.com, the online market leader, a healthy family of four (thirty-something parents and school-age kids) can get a major-medical plan — with a $1,000 annual family deductible and co-payments of $30 per doctor’s visit and $10 for generic drugs — for about $400 a month.

Finding affordable health insurance - Today HIDDEN - Today Money for Women - TODAY.com

oseov7.jpg

Individual Health Insurance - Medical Insurance For Individuals

Single 40 year old woman non-tobacco non-student.

According to comparisons from eHealth Insurance.com, the online market leader, a healthy family of four (thirty-something parents and school-age kids) can get a major-medical plan — with a $1,000 annual family deductible and co-payments of $30 per doctor’s visit and $10 for generic drugs — for about $400 a month.

Finding affordable health insurance - Today HIDDEN - Today Money for Women - TODAY.com

Two points:

1) The numbers in that KFF table are the premiums for private insurance.

2) The article you cite is from 2003. Published in Time in April 2003.

Still waiting on my $2,500 savings from switching to ObamaCare

My Premiums went up only a little but my deductibles are way up. My wife is covered under my plan and we were, um, surprised when we got $500 bill for an emergency room visit.

Next time we'll going to pretend not to speak English

But Obamacare must fail

Why else would Republicans vote 40 times to repeal it?

The far right want to drown Obamacare in the bathtub before the American people find out that it is better than what they have (don't have) right now. If the far right fails the ultimate success of Obamacare will haunt them during elections for decades to come.

Two points:

OUCH! :lol:

The link that Pop23 desperately needed contains many more charts about lower cost due to Obamacare.

Two points:

OUCH! :lol:

The link that Pop23 desperately needed contains many more charts about lower cost due to Obamacare.

Not seeing a chart. But love the story on the whining the unions are doing over not getting a pass on obamacare.

What a kick in the shorts that must be.

oseov7.jpg

Individual Health Insurance - Medical Insurance For Individuals

Single 40 year old woman non-tobacco non-student.

Two points:

What about the actual quote I listed, from a real insurer yesterday?

Forum List

Back