Boom Goes The ObamaCare!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Tee Hee!

BTqhOq4CcAALq-F.png:large

But Obamacare must fail

Why else would Republicans vote 40 times to repeal it?

Hang on.
The Exchanges aren't ready, the websites have crashed.
The average increase nation wide has been between 50-83%.
Stayed tuned.

And then there's the little bit about how they can't even verify people's eligibility for subsidies....

There is this words that shows up over and over again in this bit of propaganda.

Subsidized..................,now these same people like the OP have been crying a freaking ocean how they hate paying for someones emergency room visit,but now are all warm and fuzzy about subsidizing millions more,every single month,rather than the slim chance they might have to help someone in need now.

Patient's bill soars as health law program falters - Yahoo! Finance

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Coping with advanced cancer, Bev Veals was in the hospital for chemo this summer when she got a call that her health plan was shutting down. Then, the substitute insurance she was offered wanted her to pay up to $3,125, on top of premiums.

It sounds like one of those insurance horror stories President Barack Obama told to sell his health overhaul to Congress, but Veals wasn't in the clutches of a profit-driven company. Instead, she's covered by Obama's law — one of about 100,000 people with serious medical issues in a financially troubled government program.

with these dummies who back ObamaTax and they post any stupid thing like it's suppose to mean something and then go, teehee

Is iT any wonder they voted for someone who promised to stop the seas rising and heal the planet..

my gawd we are doomed in this country these people VOTE

A link to this graph would be nice, since the Kaiser foundation is posting something very different.
I got it from an Ezra Klein tweet, so it's prolly on his Wonkblog at WaPo.

Got it from a tweet?

Now I know it must be true

Good lord

Hey retard - are you on Twitter?

Of course not. Otherwise you would know that most journalists use Twitter to promote their latest article.

I already said that it was on his Washington Post website - did you look?

Of course not.

oh boy, I guess the ole Eraza in now a expert in insurance and health care cost...anyone know when he got his degrees in them?

is there anything these political hack lefties like Eraza aren't EXPERTS in...

that's like Bore the Gore never went to school and study, climate, weather, earth science, etc

yet he is the GAWD EXPERT in CLIMATE CHANNNNNNNNGE

Last edited:
I got it from an Ezra Klein tweet, so it's prolly on his Wonkblog at WaPo.

Got it from a tweet?

Good lord

Of course not. Otherwise you would know that most journalists use Twitter to promote their latest article.

Of course not.

You were specifically asked for a link dumbass. You mentioned a tweet.

Or did you NOT read the request?

Love how you spun away from not answering the request though. You are the spin master!

Got it from a tweet?

Good lord

Of course not.

You were specifically asked for a link dumbass. You mentioned a tweet.

Or did you NOT read the request?

Love how you spun away from not answering the request though. You are the spin master!
Here ya go dope.

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/376790792381022208

Forum List

Back