Boohoo Trump

Trump loves to insult. He did it through the election campaign and he's kept doing it since.

The 459 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Trump said of Mark Halperin
“Sleepy Eyes”
“doesn't have a natural instinct for politics”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“just a 3rd rate 'gotcha' guy!”
“Very low ratings”

Trump said of Ana Navarro
“flunkie”
“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”
“has no talent, no TV persona”

I could go on and on and on. These are just three easy to find examples.

Then, then, then someone insults Trump.

Michelle Wolf says something Trump doesn't like and he goes ape shit.

Michelle Wolf Sets Off a Furor at White House Correspondents’ Dinner

"She called Ivanka Trump “as helpful to women as an empty box of tampons.” "

"She labeled Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, an inveterate liar, and asked: “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”"

"“It was personally offensive,” Brian Kilmeade, a co-host of “Fox & Friends,” said in the ballroom, minutes after Ms. Wolf ended her set."

I wonder how many times Brian Kilmeade has said this about Trump. Or about himself.

Brian Kilmeade Apologizes For Racist "Pure Species" Comment | HuffPost

"Brian Kilmeade Apologizes For Racist “Pure Species” Comment"

Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back"

"Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back""

Yes, when Trump does it, he has the right, when someone else does it to Trump, it's offensive.

I see how this works.
Trump hit's his target. Every time. You people just seem to be random with nothing but hate and anyone you can find to vent your rage on.

Should Trump be hitting in the first place? He's the fucking PRESIDENT not some pathetic teenager with nothing better to do than stick an insult in front of every person's name.
Why not? What is he supposed to do just give everyone a pass because he's president? That's dumb. And the only people pissed off about it would never vote for him anyway.

No, he's not supposed to give everyone a pass, he's supposed to do thing INTELLIGENTLY.

You have 330 million Americans and the presidency should be one of the best of them. Not someone who acts like he's down near the bottom.

He's supposed to uphold the principles of the Constitution, Trump doesn't seems to know or care what those are.

He's supposed to be diplomatic, Trump seems to be like a bull in a china shop.

Our last three were bottom of the barrel.

Trump loves to insult. He did it through the election campaign and he's kept doing it since.

The 459 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

"She labeled Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, an inveterate liar, and asked: “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”"

"“It was personally offensive,” Brian Kilmeade, a co-host of “Fox & Friends,” said in the ballroom, minutes after Ms. Wolf ended her set."

I wonder how many times Brian Kilmeade has said this about Trump. Or about himself.

Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back"

"Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back""

Yes, when Trump does it, he has the right, when someone else does it to Trump, it's offensive.

I see how this works.
i see too.

trump says ANYTHING AT ALL - YOU go "apeshit".

quite funny. like someone shoved a quarter up your ass and demanded you dance. you hold out at first, but then they mention trump and you are suddenly fred astaire.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
Trump hit's his target. Every time. You people just seem to be random with nothing but hate and anyone you can find to vent your rage on.

Should Trump be hitting in the first place? He's the fucking PRESIDENT not some pathetic teenager with nothing better to do than stick an insult in front of every person's name.
Why not? What is he supposed to do just give everyone a pass because he's president? That's dumb. And the only people pissed off about it would never vote for him anyway.

No, he's not supposed to give everyone a pass, he's supposed to do thing INTELLIGENTLY.

You have 330 million Americans and the presidency should be one of the best of them. Not someone who acts like he's down near the bottom.

He's supposed to uphold the principles of the Constitution, Trump doesn't seems to know or care what those are.

Well, the previous one had been president of the Harvard Law Review, a graduate of Harvard and Columbia University.

I'm not saying he was the best choice for the job. But he certainly wasn't scraping the barrel.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Had circumstances been different, he might have graduated from Oxford. He did however graduate from Yale.

Bush Dubya graduated from Yale and Harvard Business School.

Trump graduated from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

Certainly Clinton was a bright spark, so too was Obama.

Bush and Trump both came from money. Chances they'd have made it to an Ivy League University without money isn't very high.

Well, the previous one had been president of the Harvard Law Review, a graduate of Harvard and Columbia University.

I'm not saying he was the best choice for the job. But he certainly wasn't scraping the barrel.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Had circumstances been different, he might have graduated from Oxford. He did however graduate from Yale.

Bush and Trump both came from money. Chances they'd have made it to an Ivy League University without money isn't very high.
bill gates says "you funny". so does david karp, richard branson, kirk kerkorian, and many others who didn't even make it through high school yet have done very well.

your use of standards seems to coincide with supporting your narrow view of what should be success today.

Wealthy men and women trying to act like gutter trash, why they be acting human....I noticed in the military that in a few men the only difference between an officer and an enlisted was the pay grade...

bill gates says "you funny". so does david karp, richard branson, kirk kerkorian, and many others who didn't even make it through high school yet have done very well.

your use of standards seems to coincide with supporting your narrow view of what should be success today.
""I moved on her like a bitch ,grab em by the pussy ,blood coming out of her where ever,,I would bomb the shit out of them ,,if she wasn't my daughter I'd date her African countries are shithole nations "",,,REPUBLICANS & ICE says,,,Michelle Wolfe was over the top

""I moved on her like a bitch ,grab em by the pussy ,blood coming out of her where ever,,I would bomb the shit out of them ,,if she wasn't my daughter I'd date her African countries are shithole nations "",,,REPUBLICANS & ICE says,,,Michelle Wolfe was over the top

And? Bush, O, and Clinton were just as vile and dirty.

And? Bush, O, and Clinton were just as vile and dirty.
NOT so Not even close

you lost all cred long ago edward. best bet is to just stop whining in front of me.

you look silly.

There's a difference between being a successful businessman or woman, and being a successful administrator of a country.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
now show me one Sarah Huckabee wrote.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Michelle isn't apologizing. Kathy Griffin has taken back her apology for the theatrical image she posted a year ago. The days of Little Donald and his lepers screaming people down is over. He is now getting the shit thrown back at him instead. Get used to it conservative snowflakes, if you are too weak to take it like your dear leader Trump then better for you to hide behind your auntie's apron strings and tune the world out. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Kathy Griffin should be behind bars and a traitor to the country for threatening to cut off the head of the President of the US.

Name one insult Sarah Huckabee made.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Probably because while there is a right to fight back, the right to attack those specifically positioned to be prohibited from fighting back is not as clear.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

I saw your name and I was considering not even looking at what you had written. But I looked, and then I realized why I shouldn't have.

Even Demolosers in the room during the flop agree it was bad taste. And called out as inhumane. but WTF you all just hate people.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Michelle isn't apologizing. Kathy Griffin has taken back her apology for the theatrical image she posted a year ago. The days of Little Donald and his lepers screaming people down is over. He is now getting the shit thrown back at him instead. Get used to it conservative snowflakes, if you are too weak to take it like your dear leader Trump then better for you to hide behind your auntie's apron strings and tune the world out. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Oh no. Democrats need to double and triple down. They need to go directly after the children and grandchildren of republicans. With just a little more effort, this watermelon can split wide open.

Democrats will just have to learn to live with their self induced plague. And live there alone.

So keep it coming, that can't be all you got.

You can kavetch about free speech all day long. In the end the Constitution has the last word.
dude, you can have free speech all day long, not everyone is liking your form of it. including dems. just saying. you should read some papers or something on how dems reacted to that mess that was a failed comedian.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

I saw your name and I was considering not even looking at what you had written. But I looked, and then I realized why I shouldn't have.
your entire post was about Trump and Wolf's was on Huckabee. So post her insults up that warranted that abuse. Again, even dems in the room hated it. In a way, she made Sarah look like a Queen.

Forum List

Back