Boohoo Trump

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Trump loves to insult. He did it through the election campaign and he's kept doing it since.

The 459 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Trump said of Mark Halperin
“Sleepy Eyes”
“doesn't have a natural instinct for politics”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“just a 3rd rate 'gotcha' guy!”
“Very low ratings”

Trump said of Ana Navarro
“flunkie”
“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”
“has no talent, no TV persona”

I could go on and on and on. These are just three easy to find examples.

Then, then, then someone insults Trump.

Michelle Wolf says something Trump doesn't like and he goes ape shit.

Michelle Wolf Sets Off a Furor at White House Correspondents’ Dinner

"She called Ivanka Trump “as helpful to women as an empty box of tampons.” "

"She labeled Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, an inveterate liar, and asked: “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”"

"“It was personally offensive,” Brian Kilmeade, a co-host of “Fox & Friends,” said in the ballroom, minutes after Ms. Wolf ended her set."

I wonder how many times Brian Kilmeade has said this about Trump. Or about himself.

Brian Kilmeade Apologizes For Racist "Pure Species" Comment | HuffPost

"Brian Kilmeade Apologizes For Racist “Pure Species” Comment"

Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back"

"Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back""

Yes, when Trump does it, he has the right, when someone else does it to Trump, it's offensive.

I see how this works.

Trump loves to insult. He did it through the election campaign and he's kept doing it since.

The 459 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

"She labeled Kellyanne Conway, the president’s counselor, an inveterate liar, and asked: “If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?”"

"“It was personally offensive,” Brian Kilmeade, a co-host of “Fox & Friends,” said in the ballroom, minutes after Ms. Wolf ended her set."

I wonder how many times Brian Kilmeade has said this about Trump. Or about himself.

Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back"

"Fox's Brian Kilmeade defends Trump's attacks on the FBI and CIA: “He has every right to fight back""

Yes, when Trump does it, he has the right, when someone else does it to Trump, it's offensive.

I see how this works.

Michelle isn't apologizing. Kathy Griffin has taken back her apology for the theatrical image she posted a year ago. The days of Little Donald and his lepers screaming people down is over. He is now getting the shit thrown back at him instead. Get used to it conservative snowflakes, if you are too weak to take it like your dear leader Trump then better for you to hide behind your auntie's apron strings and tune the world out. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
Trump hit's his target. Every time. You people just seem to be random with nothing but hate and anyone you can find to vent your rage on.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
Trump hit's his target. Every time. You people just seem to be random with nothing but hate and anyone you can find to vent your rage on.

Should Trump be hitting in the first place? He's the fucking PRESIDENT not some pathetic teenager with nothing better to do than stick an insult in front of every person's name.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Michelle isn't apologizing. Kathy Griffin has taken back her apology for the theatrical image she posted a year ago. The days of Little Donald and his lepers screaming people down is over. He is now getting the shit thrown back at him instead. Get used to it conservative snowflakes, if you are too weak to take it like your dear leader Trump then better for you to hide behind your auntie's apron strings and tune the world out. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Yeah this is going to work out well for you. Keep it up snowflakes. Your celebrities won you the last election!

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Should Trump be hitting in the first place? He's the fucking PRESIDENT not some pathetic teenager with nothing better to do than stick an insult in front of every person's name.
Why not? What is he supposed to do just give everyone a pass because he's president? That's dumb. And the only people pissed off about it would never vote for him anyway.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Yeah this is going to work out well for you. Keep it up snowflakes. Your celebrities won you the last election!

'Your celebrities'? The only celebrity I've met is Cathy Rigby way back in the day.

I think today's celebrities are your celebrities. And you also think they have super powers. I'd let that go if I were you.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

'Your celebrities'? The only celebrity I've met is Cathy Rigby way back in the day.

I think today's celebrities are your celebrities. And you also think they have super powers. I'd let that go if I were you.
Then why did you hitch your wagon to Wolf and Griffin? You seem to be a bit confused here.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Then why did you hitch your wagon to Wolf and Griffin? You seem to be a bit confused here.

Which part isn't true? You confuse stating facts as 'hitching your wagon to'. I'm glad they are exercising their 1st amendment rights. You think they don't have those rights? Or you are just unhappy with the 'exercise' part?

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Why not? What is he supposed to do just give everyone a pass because he's president? That's dumb. And the only people pissed off about it would never vote for him anyway.

No, he's not supposed to give everyone a pass, he's supposed to do thing INTELLIGENTLY.

You have 330 million Americans and the presidency should be one of the best of them. Not someone who acts like he's down near the bottom.

He's supposed to uphold the principles of the Constitution, Trump doesn't seems to know or care what those are.

He's supposed to be diplomatic, Trump seems to be like a bull in a china shop.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
The insults are Trump’s failed attempt to hide the fact that he’s ignorant of the law, sound, responsible governance, and beneficial public policy.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
The insults are Trump’s failed attempt to hide the fact that he’s ignorant of the law, sound, responsible governance, and beneficial public policy.

I'm not sure he's trying to hide that fact. I think he's acting in a manner which is similar to his supporters. I think he's had people study these people and then told Trump to do the same.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

No, he's not supposed to give everyone a pass, he's supposed to do thing INTELLIGENTLY.

You have 330 million Americans and the presidency should be one of the best of them. Not someone who acts like he's down near the bottom.

He's supposed to uphold the principles of the Constitution, Trump doesn't seems to know or care what those are.

Which brings up an interesting fact: Trump supporters want a bull in the china shop.

That Trump is ignorant of, and has contempt for, the law, the Constitution, and our democratic institutions is what attracted Trump supporters to Trump to begin with: he would destroy the hated ‘Washington establishment,’ punish Congressional Republicans for their ‘betrayal’ when they passed the December 2015 omnibus spending measure, and raze the governmental edifice that is the source of the right’s unwarranted fear and disdain.

An ignorant, incompetent president is exactly what they wanted – and in that Trump supporters succeeded.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Oh no. Democrats need to double and triple down. They need to go directly after the children and grandchildren of republicans. With just a little more effort, this watermelon can split wide open.

Democrats will just have to learn to live with their self induced plague. And live there alone.

So keep it coming, that can't be all you got.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
You and others on the left should direct your insults to Trump instead of his aides. What you're doing is going to bite you in the butt.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
You and others on the left should direct your insults to Trump instead of his aides. What you're doing is going to bite you in the butt.
Please don't stop them. Encourage them..

Too funny. The D team claiming only Trump is insulting. Cripes Hillary insulted half the fucking nation.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic — Islamophobic — you name it.

And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America."

Basket of deplorables - Wikipedia

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.
Please don't stop them. Encourage them..

Absolutely!

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Which brings up an interesting fact: Trump supporters want a bull in the china shop.

That Trump is ignorant of, and has contempt for, the law, the Constitution, and our democratic institutions is what attracted Trump supporters to Trump to begin with: he would destroy the hated ‘Washington establishment,’ punish Congressional Republicans for their ‘betrayal’ when they passed the December 2015 omnibus spending measure, and raze the governmental edifice that is the source of the right’s unwarranted fear and disdain.

An ignorant, incompetent president is exactly what they wanted – and in that Trump supporters succeeded.

Yes, exactly.

The problem is these types of people don't understand what makes things work.

You get people on forums like this who think they'd be just as successful being born in Somalia as they are in the US. It's crazy how ignorant people can be.

“Sleepy Eyes”

Trump said of Hew Hewitt
“Very low ratings”

“flunkie”

I see how this works.

Oh no. Democrats need to double and triple down. They need to go directly after the children and grandchildren of republicans. With just a little more effort, this watermelon can split wide open.

Democrats will just have to learn to live with their self induced plague. And live there alone.

So keep it coming, that can't be all you got.

You can kavetch about free speech all day long. In the end the Constitution has the last word.

Forum List

Back