Booger Kings latest commercial

I can't remember when the last time was that I ate any garbage from a fast food dump. I'd rather go hungry until I can eat something decent.

But in light of the way these joints pull their SJW BS, I'd starve before I darkened their door.

Booger King?? What are you, 12? Not sure what you are ranting about here but I'll take a stab. A corporation makes a cutsie, environmentally conscious commercial (hey, the kid said the word farts) and you right wingers lose your shit. Like it or not, climate change exists no matter how hard you plug your ears and yell, or whatever kooky scientist you quote that thinks it's all a sham.
And if you are still eating Burger King food at your age....well, that's on you.

They are prepping you for 'laboratory beef'. That is all this is. Well...and bugs...they want you to eat bugs as well.

Last edited:
Booger King?? What are you, 12? Not sure what you are ranting about here but I'll take a stab. A corporation makes a cutsie, environmentally conscious commercial (hey, the kid said the word farts) and you right wingers lose your shit. Like it or not, climate change exists no matter how hard you plug your ears and yell, or whatever kooky scientist you quote that thinks it's all a sham.
And if you are still eating Burger King food at your age....well, that's on you.

Oh golly, a real live internet bad ass. It's a stupid commercial telling stupid lies and idiots like you buy into all the BS they throw at you.

Oh golly, a real live internet bad ass. It's a stupid commercial telling stupid lies and idiots like you buy into all the BS they throw at you.

I'm not the one losing my shit over a commercial. It's cute. And obviously aimed at kids.
But you feel free to go ahead and not eat a Whopper.

They are prepping you for 'laboratory beef'. That is all this is. Well...and bugs...they want you to eat bugs as well.

That was my first thoughts and many haven't a clue about the latest crap they'll be putting in the commercial "booger meat".

That was my first thoughts and many haven't a clue about the latest crap they'll be putting in the commercial "booger meat".
Yeah...meat is expensive. Although the alternatives are as well...RIGHT NOW...they will not be in 20 years time.
Enjoy your steak now...that shit is gonna start gettin REAL expensive.

Yeah...meat is expensive. Although the alternatives are as well...RIGHT NOW...they will not be in 20 years time.
Yup, that is why we started raising poultry again. Cows would be too much for us at this stage in life but a few birds in case we need meat we can handle.

The elites will eat the good stuff. They will have their endless meetings on how us little people need them and we are so lucky to have them. They will have their expensive royalty style food, desserts, champagnes and liquors as they plan the future as they only know how for the rest. The ones that survive anyway.

The elites will eat the good stuff. They will have their endless meetings on how us little people need them and we are so lucky to have them. They will have their expensive royalty style food, desserts, champagnes and liquors as they plan the future as they only know how for the rest. The ones that survive anyway.
They do that now. It will just keep progressing if the people allow it.

Yup, that is why we started raising poultry again. Cows would be too much for us at this stage in life but a few birds in case we need meat we can handle.
Now I will tell you...I have spent time in Asia...I have eaten all kinds of bugs...they are not bad TBH...but I wouldn't want them to constitute any proportion of my monthly dietary intake.

I'm not the one losing my shit over a commercial. It's cute. And obviously aimed at kids.
But you feel free to go ahead and not eat a Whopper.

LOL, losing my "shit"? You really are an idiot.

Forum List

Back