Couple forced to wear ankle monitors to self-isolate after Kentucky woman tests positive for COVID-19

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
HARDIN COUNTY, Ky. (Video from WAVE via CNN) —
A Kentucky couple has been forced to wear ankle monitors after a woman who tested positive for COVID-19 refused to sign health department documents that would limit her travel without permission.

Elizabeth Linscott got tested for COVID-19 as a precaution before going to visit family in Michigan last Saturday, WAVE-TV reported. She tested positive, but does not have any symptoms.

The Hardin County Health Department sent her documents that needed her signature limiting her from traveling anywhere unless she called them first.

She said she refused to sign the documents because of how they were worded, not because she refused to quarantine.

“My part was if I have to go to the ER, if I have to go to the hospital, I’m not going to wait to get the approval to go,” Linscott told the TV station.

Days later, authorities arrived to their home and placed ankle monitors on her and her husband. They go off if either goes more than 200 feet from their home.

Big Brother in action

Well I don't go to a doctor unless I feel like I'm gonna die.......I got the so called bad ass Flu in January.........from someone at work.......

I still think it was COVID........I didn't go to the doctor.....I sweated it out felt shitty for a few days....and beat it.........it came back in a small way about 2 weeks later...........The guy from work went to the Doctor and it said you have a and b Flu..........meaning they didn't know what the hell it was..........

I got Limestone from a guy near me.........his whole family got it back then and went to the Doctor.......their results came back UNKNOWN.......IMAGINE THAT.......

anyway........don't get tested if you don't feel bad and let this BS go on by us.......

Well I don't go to a doctor unless I feel like I'm gonna die.......I got the so called bad ass Flu in January.........from someone at work.......

I still think it was COVID........I didn't go to the doctor.....I sweated it out felt shitty for a few days....and beat it.........it came back in a small way about 2 weeks later...........The guy from work went to the Doctor and it said you have a and b Flu..........meaning they didn't know what the hell it was..........

I got Limestone from a guy near me.........his whole family got it back then and went to the Doctor.......their results came back UNKNOWN.......IMAGINE THAT.......

anyway........don't get tested if you don't feel bad and let this BS go on by us.......

The flu that went around was a bad one. I keep licorice (plus a lot of other herbs) on hand for any flu now as it has been proven to stop the replication of the influenza viruses and many other viruses.

The flu that went around was a bad one. I keep licorice (plus a lot of other herbs) on hand for any flu now as it has been proven to stop the replication of the influenza viruses and many other viruses.

I used Vicks Vapor Rub and buried in blankets............woke up soaking wet.......LOL

Works for me every time......On the internet they would say don't do that.......but I learned from old school Doctors who said do it a long time ago....cause I'm older.......IT WORKS.

A Kentucky couple has been forced to wear ankle monitors after a woman who tested positive for COVID-19 refused to sign health department documents that would limit her travel without permission.

Elizabeth Linscott got tested for COVID-19 as a precaution before going to visit family in Michigan last Saturday, WAVE-TV reported. She tested positive, but does not have any symptoms.

The Hardin County Health Department sent her documents that needed her signature limiting her from traveling anywhere unless she called them first.

She said she refused to sign the documents because of how they were worded, not because she refused to quarantine.

“My part was if I have to go to the ER, if I have to go to the hospital, I’m not going to wait to get the approval to go,” Linscott told the TV station.

Days later, authorities arrived to their home and placed ankle monitors on her and her husband. They go off if either goes more than 200 feet from their home.

Big Brother in action
Public health crisis in action. Wear your masks and maybe this won't happen to you.

Big Brother in action
Public health crisis in action. Wear your masks and maybe this won't happen to you.

I have yet to wear mask and it won't happen to me.

Big Brother in action
They voted Bevin out. Now they gotta live with that choice. This Democrat will be a one termer too

Tell that to the Only BLACK Lives Matter crazies massing in the streets
What crazies?

I have mentioned I don't think mass protests are a good idea at this time, but I don't associate with any crazies except when responding to tRumplings here.

Big Brother in action

Wear your mask, coward.

I think you have AIDS.

I think you have AIDS.

You must think I'm gay and the last gay person left you.....Your problem.......

Maybe they have a gay couple dating site for you.

Big Brother in action

Wear your mask, coward.

Not a chance kid.

I have mentioned I don't think mass protests are a good idea at this time, but I don't associate with any crazies except when responding to tRumplings here.
I disagree

they are running around as if they are out of their minds

I disagree

they are running around as if they are out of their minds
You say you disagree, then say they are running around as if they are out of their minds so it sounds like you agree.

Big Brother in action
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can a person test positive for something if they don't have any symptoms at all for it whatsoever?

God bless you and the couple always!!!

Holly

Big Brother in action
Hell no fcuk your hoax

I think you have AIDS.

You must think I'm gay and the last gay person left you.....Your problem.......

Maybe they have a gay couple dating site for you.

There's no reason to make it personal.

Call me?

:(

Forum List

Back