Boobs on TV?

Mr.Owl

Geaux Tigers!!!
Jul 7, 2011
Mandeville, Louisiana
I feel like we should be able to see limited boobs on TV in non sexual ways. Why? Well we can see the tops, the bottoms and the sides, just not the nipple. Although, we can see it through a shirt. We can see drawn boobs, nude mannequins, etc. So, whats wrong with the ocassional boob?

You can see boobs on TV when they have a show about blacks living in Africa.

I feel like we should be able to see limited boobs on TV in non sexual ways. Why? Well we can see the tops, the bottoms and the sides, just not the nipple. Although, we can see it through a shirt. We can see drawn boobs, nude mannequins, etc. So, whats wrong with the ocassional boob?

Remember the uproar over the Janet Jackson & Justin Timberlake Half-Time Show? Too many uptight Puritans would have a shit fit if boobs were shown on national television.

Janet_Jackson_%26_Justin_Timberlake%27s_wardrobe_malfunction.jpg

I think there are too many boobs on TV now...It seems like every time I turn it on there's a boob...

obama2.jpg

biden.jpg

pelosi_1.jpg
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a67983f9970c-450wi.jpg
janet_napolitano.jpg

tim_geithner.jpg

artraylahoodgi.jpg

What pisses me off is that male nipples are just fine....

The double standard is stupid.

From the great prophet Ron White:

Some friends of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club, and I didn't... want to. 'Cause, back me up on this, fellas: once you've seen one woman naked, you... wanna see the rest of 'em naked.

From the great prophet Ron White:

Some friends of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club, and I didn't... want to. 'Cause, back me up on this, fellas: once you've seen one woman naked, you... wanna see the rest of 'em naked.

:lol:

Even corn chips are different.. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back