Boo!

Hoo!

Sorry, wrong thread. Thought this was "Word Association."

Welcome aboard.

"Hoo!

It's all the fault of Pogo and Ridgerunner, those boys have got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to answer for :smoke:

I'm just an innocent girl, being lead astray again :eusa_doh:

Oh right, Fräulein Chocolate-Sauce-on-Spaghetti.

Ew. La moutarde, rien d'autre :eusa_snooty:

More than likely that gawd awful new liberal mustard no doubt...

:poke: View attachment 84770 :biggrin:

Dude, I'll never forget the first time I went to Dijon. Not only did I see my first articulated bus but there was a street vendor there selling different kinds of mustard. SEVENTY different kinds. :rock:

Somehow, call me crazed, it never occurred to me to axe if he was a "Liberal". :eusa_doh:

The worst is the one with the seeds in, tastes like bird seed. This is one of the bird seeds, not a Dijon though.

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

This is a Dijon with the bird seed.

6a00d8341d417153ef0105363152c7970c-pi

Hoo!

Welcome aboard.

"Hoo!

It's all the fault of Pogo and Ridgerunner, those boys have got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to answer for :smoke:

I'm just an innocent girl, being lead astray again :eusa_doh:

Oh right, Fräulein Chocolate-Sauce-on-Spaghetti.

My eating habits are normal again now, although the other day I put some hot fudge sauce on Salmon en Papillote and it was very nice :smile:

Dude, I'll never forget the first time I went to Dijon. Not only did I see my first articulated bus but there was a street vendor there selling different kinds of mustard. SEVENTY different kinds. :rock:

Somehow, call me crazed, it never occurred to me to axe if he was a "Liberal". :eusa_doh:

The worst is the one with the seeds in, tastes like bird seed. This is one of the bird seeds, not a Dijon though.

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

It's good stuff. :beer:

Wanna tell the class how you know what bird seed tastes like?

You could post it here, or just send a ----------- tweet. :)

Seems to me if I did call you "crazed", we would end up in a pissin' match over something as trival as mustard for 15 or 20 posts... Does not seem worth it, just because you did not catch my sardonic wit...

Remind me sometime to avail you of story about the first time I was in London in the shadow of the Unilever Corp. Where there was a street vendor selling different kinds of Mayonnaise. 8 different kinds...

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

What does bird seed taste like? It tastes like this Senf.

I prefer this, anything with honey in I like.

IMG_8028.JPG

Um, the above is nice with this, well it was when my eating habits were um, ecletic :smoke:

s-l400.jpg

Seems to me if I did call you "crazed", we would end up in a pissin' match over something as trival as mustard for 15 or 20 posts... Does not seem worth it, just because you did not catch my sardonic wit...

Remind me sometime to avail you of story about the first time I was in London in the shadow of the Unilever Corp. Where there was a street vendor selling different kinds of Mayonnaise. 8 different kinds...

You two, stop this :meow:, this is an order, you will obey, all resistance is futile.

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

What does bird seed taste like? It tastes like this Senf.

I prefer this, anything with honey in I like.

IMG_8028.JPG

Um, the above is nice with this, well it was when my eating habits were um, ecletic :smoke:

s-l400.jpg

I'm not seeing any chocolate syrup! :eusa_naughty:

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

♥ MY kind of mustard!

Last edited:

nKi7BJ9Hf.jpg

With bird seed? I thought it was mustard seeds?

Greetings, fellow forum dwellers!

This looks like a busy set of boards with a lot of potential for good debate, which I love. It's my first time stepping into a new forum in **eek** longer than a decade, but the place I used to post has really deteriorated so I'm trying someplace different.

So, before I launch into topics, is there anyone willing to give me a few pointers about the terrain?
Welcome to USMB. Pointers? Avoid anyone with a clown avatar like airborne herpes.

Greetings, fellow forum dwellers!

This looks like a busy set of boards with a lot of potential for good debate, which I love. It's my first time stepping into a new forum in **eek** longer than a decade, but the place I used to post has really deteriorated so I'm trying someplace different.

So, before I launch into topics, is there anyone willing to give me a few pointers about the terrain?
Walk softly, carry a big stick. Body armor down the hall to the right. Just past safe spaces and hells kitchen.

Do you or have you contributed to the deterioration of the previous forum from which you came?

Welcome and have fun.

Last edited:
There are 3 rules here only, and I can only remember one of them -- no attacks on yo' momma or yo' daddy or any other family members -- that's one of them.

There are two more but I can remember what they are.

"There are two more but I can remember what they are."

Yes one of them is about not accusing people of being child molesters and paedophiles.
Where's the fun in that?

Forum List

Back