Bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary's Email Use

I'm a tax payer and I think some thing is going on. I want the FBI to TAKE and READ that server.
You mean the Clinton server? That would be interesting. That would be Steve Linik's call. He's the IG over the State Dept, if I Recall correctly, Be interesting to see what foreign donations the Foundation got when Hillary was SoS.
No I want the Clinton Foundation server. See there is ANOTHER security issue.1, I have a FORMER president who had access to TOP SECRET information that HE is NOT entitled to.
2, He was flying ALL over the world giving RECORD SETTING price per speeches.

I want the Clinton foundation server and I want it now. I know the state department told him to turn down the Congo and North Korea.
That Clinton foundation server IS their Ashley Madison account.
Who they been whoring to and for how much?

Former Presidents have lifetime Top Secret clearances, and can even opt to continue receiving daily national security briefings, if they wish.
Oh, that's scary. Obama will be getting Top Secret material? We're doomed.

Listen, the Clintons have enough dirt on people that no charges will ever be filed against her.
I read yesterday that a spy was found dead in his apartment in a sports bag. He had hacked Clinton's emails. Of course, there is no connection.

He got "Vince Fostered". :Boom2:

Let me tell ya....THAT was a funny one. You ought to get a dozen "funnies" for that one. What a sharp wit!

And this differs from the previous hundred bombshell revelations ... how?

You mean other than it not being physically protected by the secret service as previously indicated,.............................I can't think of a thing.
Of course it wasn't protected by the secret service in that bathroom closet in CO either. But hey, it's a clinton, laws don't apply to them.
This is a second server. Possibly not wiped clean.

Is there any probable cause to believe the hildabeast had an account on that particular server when she was SOS, other than it existed?

You mean other than it not being physically protected by the secret service as previously indicated,.............................I can't think of a thing.
Of course it wasn't protected by the secret service in that bathroom closet in CO either. But hey, it's a clinton, laws don't apply to them.
Ya that's not suspicious. Lol a computer in a basement bathroom.

Too many crooks have too much to lose if Hillary gets busted for this.

Is there any probable cause to believe the hildabeast had an account on that particular server when she was SOS, other than it existed?
Her IP address was the same as the Foundation server. It started in 2009. See the link for details.

Her Clinton Foundation spot is OLDER then her SoS job so yes every reason to think she has pre-existing account.

Exclusive: Hillary Share an Email Network with the Clinton Foundation
Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home.

Web archivesshow that the Presidentclinton.com Web address was being operated by the Clinton Foundation as of 2009, when Hillary Clinton registered her own clintonemail.com server.

Numerous Clinton Foundation employees used the presidentclinton.com server for their own email addresses, which means that they were using email accounts that, if hacked, would have given any hacker complete access to Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, as well.

The bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary Clinton’s private email use. The former Secretary of State is under federal investigation for potentially violating the Espionage Act by allowing people without a security clearance to access classified information. The fact that Hillary was sharing an email network with a private foundation means that people without a security clearance almost certainly had physical access to her server while she was working at the State Department.

Here’s what we know:

The Servers Have The SAME IP Address

They Had The SAME IP Address When She Was Secretary of State

Hillary’s server and Bill’s Foundation-run server

Their Shared IP Address Can Be Traced to Midtown Manhattan

Clinton Founation Employees Had presidentclinton.com email addresses

Was Chelsea Clinton On The Server?

Hillary Even Admitted That She Used Her Husband’s “System”

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

So any of Clinton's pals or campaign people could access that server and classified information. How reckless is that? It was also handy for those foreign donations to the Clintons.
She had campaign staff while SOS?

I know one way it doesn't differ. The usual suspects will fall hard for it, and then run back for more.
Conservatives are obviously unaware of how ridiculous they are with this email nonsense.

ridiculous? really? She violated the law by transmitting classified data on a non secure server.

I had a top secret clearence for several years, if I did that I would still be in jail.

Liar, criminal, corrupt, cheat, dishonest, untrustworthy---------------thats what you dems have stuck yourselves with------------enjoy it idiots.

No charges brought up yet...I'll keep waiting! Probably going to keep waiting as she is made the next president.
"There isn't a shred of evidence against Hillary. Because Hillary has shredded all the evidence." - Charles Krauthammer

That was true about Al Capone, too.

Until they finally got him on tax evasion.

Clearly they are all innocent.

I know one way it doesn't differ. The usual suspects will fall hard for it, and then run back for more.
Conservatives are obviously unaware of how ridiculous they are with this email nonsense.
Conservatives? Funny last I heard the FBI was looking into it.

Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home.

Web archivesshow that the Presidentclinton.com Web address was being operated by the Clinton Foundation as of 2009, when Hillary Clinton registered her own clintonemail.com server.

Numerous Clinton Foundation employees used the presidentclinton.com server for their own email addresses, which means that they were using email accounts that, if hacked, would have given any hacker complete access to Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, as well.

The bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary Clinton’s private email use. The former Secretary of State is under federal investigation for potentially violating the Espionage Act by allowing people without a security clearance to access classified information. The fact that Hillary was sharing an email network with a private foundation means that people without a security clearance almost certainly had physical access to her server while she was working at the State Department.

Here’s what we know:

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

So any of Clinton's pals or campaign people could access that server and classified information. How reckless is that? It was also handy for those foreign donations to the Clintons.
presidentclinton.com is Bill Clinton's server, not Hillary's.

Here’s what we know:

But she had no campaign staff at the time, as Jackson asserted. Are we supposed to be outraged, or even surprised. Are we supposed to think she sold the national security jewels to bin laden?

Here’s what we know:

But she had no campaign staff at the time, as Jackson asserted. Are we supposed to be outraged, or even surprised. Are we supposed to think she sold the national security jewels to bin laden?
We are supposed to assume Bill Clinton's underaged island lovers hacked the server and sold the secrets to that manliest man of all men, Vlad Putin.

Here’s what we know:

We are supposed to assume Bill Clinton's underaged island lovers hacked the server and sold the secrets to that manliest man of all men, Vlad Putin.

I am a bit surprised she'd house the emails in a server that Bill could access. LOL

How would anyone on this message board of truth: Have to deal with being Secretary of State, subsequent the hideous atrocity of the Bush Administration. The Democrats have a different international approach. The Vice President is famously, well-known internationally. Like that server could have been housed in the same context. There is a Secretary of State, and a Former U. S. President, engaged in international diplomacy, of an entirely different partisan approach.

The server housing is likely going nowhere--unless Republican Congressman, Issa, wants to front another arson allegation(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many White Eyes not easily that able to smoke from same pipe of peace(?)!)

Forum List

Back