Bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary's Email Use

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Exclusive: Hillary Share an Email Network with the Clinton Foundation
Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home.

Web archivesshow that the Presidentclinton.com Web address was being operated by the Clinton Foundation as of 2009, when Hillary Clinton registered her own clintonemail.com server.

Numerous Clinton Foundation employees used the presidentclinton.com server for their own email addresses, which means that they were using email accounts that, if hacked, would have given any hacker complete access to Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, as well.

The bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary Clinton’s private email use. The former Secretary of State is under federal investigation for potentially violating the Espionage Act by allowing people without a security clearance to access classified information. The fact that Hillary was sharing an email network with a private foundation means that people without a security clearance almost certainly had physical access to her server while she was working at the State Department.

Here’s what we know:

The Servers Have The SAME IP Address

They Had The SAME IP Address When She Was Secretary of State

Hillary’s server and Bill’s Foundation-run server

Their Shared IP Address Can Be Traced to Midtown Manhattan

Clinton Founation Employees Had presidentclinton.com email addresses

Was Chelsea Clinton On The Server?

Hillary Even Admitted That She Used Her Husband’s “System”

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

So any of Clinton's pals or campaign people could access that server and classified information. How reckless is that? It was also handy for those foreign donations to the Clintons.

Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home.

Web archivesshow that the Presidentclinton.com Web address was being operated by the Clinton Foundation as of 2009, when Hillary Clinton registered her own clintonemail.com server.

Numerous Clinton Foundation employees used the presidentclinton.com server for their own email addresses, which means that they were using email accounts that, if hacked, would have given any hacker complete access to Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, as well.

The bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary Clinton’s private email use. The former Secretary of State is under federal investigation for potentially violating the Espionage Act by allowing people without a security clearance to access classified information. The fact that Hillary was sharing an email network with a private foundation means that people without a security clearance almost certainly had physical access to her server while she was working at the State Department.

Here’s what we know:

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

So any of Clinton's pals or campaign people could access that server and classified information. How reckless is that? It was also handy for those foreign donations to the Clintons.

Hillary's toast. I can't even figure out why a single Democrat would defend her anymore.

Here’s what we know:

Hillary's toast. I can't even figure out why a single Democrat would defend her anymore.
I agree. Can you imagine how effective she would be as president if she cannot identify Top Secret information? C'mon.

I'm a tax payer and I think some thing is going on. I want the FBI to TAKE and READ that server.
You mean the Clinton server? That would be interesting. That would be Steve Linik's call. He's the IG over the State Dept, if I Recall correctly, Be interesting to see what foreign donations the Foundation got when Hillary was SoS.

And this differs from the previous hundred bombshell revelations ... how?

I know one way it doesn't differ. The usual suspects will fall hard for it, and then run back for more.

I'm a tax payer and I think some thing is going on. I want the FBI to TAKE and READ that server.
You mean the Clinton server? That would be interesting. That would be Steve Linik's call. He's the IG over the State Dept, if I Recall correctly, Be interesting to see what foreign donations the Foundation got when Hillary was SoS.
No I want the Clinton Foundation server. See there is ANOTHER security issue.1, I have a FORMER president who had access to TOP SECRET information that HE is NOT entitled to.
2, He was flying ALL over the world giving RECORD SETTING price per speeches.

I want the Clinton foundation server and I want it now. I know the state department told him to turn down the Congo and North Korea.
That Clinton foundation server IS their Ashley Madison account.
Who they been whoring to and for how much?

No I want the Clinton Foundation server. See there is ANOTHER security issue.1, I have a FORMER president who had access to TOP SECRET information that HE is NOT entitled to.

I want the Clinton foundation server and I want it now. I know the state department told him to turn down the Congo and North Korea.
Sorry, I meant to put the Clinton Foundation server. That's two servers, now. And there another 150 Top Secret e mails.

You mean other than it not being physically protected by the secret service as previously indicated,.............................I can't think of a thing.
Of course it wasn't protected by the secret service in that bathroom closet in CO either. But hey, it's a clinton, laws don't apply to them.

No charges brought up yet...I'll keep waiting! Probably going to keep waiting as she is made the next president.

Politicians play by a different set of rules...they are above the law. When I had a clearance, they would have shipped me directly to Leavenworth for a breach of security like this.

And I certainly wouldn't have been adjudicated by the Supreme Court to stay out of prison after conviction like Bob McDonnell was today.

A completely different set of rules when you are a member of the political elite.

You mean other than it not being physically protected by the secret service as previously indicated,.............................I can't think of a thing.
Of course it wasn't protected by the secret service in that bathroom closet in CO either. But hey, it's a clinton, laws don't apply to them.
This is a second server. Possibly not wiped clean.

Former Presidents have lifetime Top Secret clearances, and can even opt to continue receiving daily national security briefings, if they wish.

Former Presidents have lifetime Top Secret clearances, and can even opt to continue receiving daily national security briefings, if they wish.
Then he should be removed meaning any and all former presidents. When somebody no longer works for me the filing cabinet is OFF LIMITS.

images

That's something that can be changed and should be if true.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back