Bombings in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by eric, Nov 8, 2003.

1. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    It couldn't have been Muslims involved. They aren't those type of people, they are just peace loving people. The holy Qu'ran forbids it!

Sorry, was almost brainwashed there for a minute.

These pieces of dog crap commiting these acts need to be found and shot in their foreheads, wrapped in pigskin and pointed towards the holy land. Allah awaits, assholes!

3. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh but Jim what are they supposed to do. They are not terrorists just freedom fighters. All they really desire is peace and love in this world.:wank:

4. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This is what their God wants!

5. SLClemens

SLClemens Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    All this seems to suggest that if the US wanted to target a terrorist state it picked the wrong one.

I'm sure that for most Muslims, though, these people don't represent their religion any more than Timothy McViegh represents Catholicism and Christianity.

6. Spirit_Soul

Spirit_Soul Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Jimnyc:
    1) the muslims commit these crimes.

2) They should be killed by shooting them in their forehead, wrapped in pig skin (which is considered gross by their religion) and pointed toward their holy land , making it a major offense for their God.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are showing nothing but hate and you do not make sense. Muslims are not guilty, the terrorists who are muslims are guilty. The people who fund them drink tea and have a party with George W Bush. They are called the Saudi Royal family.

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Iraqi Deaths - 9,668
    American - 389

Not only are the terrorists losing, but they are losing badly.

8. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    They sure do.

They made their "major offense for their God" when they started blowing themselves up in his name.

That's right, hatred for terrorists that kill others in the name of religion.

Did I say otherwise? "These pieces of dog crap commiting these acts"

I think that would imply I am "hating" those that commit the acts, not all Muslims.

Sure, it's everyone's fault except for theirs. :rolleyes: The blame lies solely with those committing the acts, nobody is forcing them to do anything.

9. SLClemens

SLClemens Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Firstly, you have no idea how many Iraqis have been killed in the invasion and occupation, though 9,668 seems like as good a guess as any.

Secondly, you are very sadly mistaken if you think all or even most of them were terrorists. Most were conscripts or innocent civilians. Others were just ordinary soldiers unsure about whether to defend their homeland or desert.

But I'll tell you what, some of their relatives and friends probably will try to commit acts of terrorism on Americans.

I strongly doubt we've killed anything close to 389 actual terrorists in Iraq, much less saved that many American lives from future possible attacks by Saddam.

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    It's more than a guess, the BBC has been tracking the best it can since the inception of war. It's probably not error free, but as close as you can get.

Did I say they were all terrorists? I said "Iraqi deaths". I'm sure a hefty chunk of those deaths include terrorists, insurgents, localized military, unruly civilians...

And the US has a few 500lb bombs waiting for them too. I hope they enjoy their quest to be with Allah.

I believe we've detained more than that amount, let alone killed that many. Open a newspaper, it's not as if terror acts aren't being committed almost daily!