Bombings in Saudi Arabia

It couldn't have been Muslims involved. They aren't those type of people, they are just peace loving people. The holy Qu'ran forbids it!

Sorry, was almost brainwashed there for a minute.

These pieces of dog crap commiting these acts need to be found and shot in their foreheads, wrapped in pigskin and pointed towards the holy land. Allah awaits, assholes!

Oh but Jim what are they supposed to do. They are not terrorists just freedom fighters. All they really desire is peace and love in this world.:wank:

All this seems to suggest that if the US wanted to target a terrorist state it picked the wrong one.

I'm sure that for most Muslims, though, these people don't represent their religion any more than Timothy McViegh represents Catholicism and Christianity.

Originally posted by jimnyc
It couldn't have been Muslims involved. They aren't those type of people, they are just peace loving people. The holy Qu'ran forbids it!

Sorry, was almost brainwashed there for a minute.

These pieces of dog crap commiting these acts need to be found and shot in their foreheads, wrapped in pigskin and pointed towards the holy land. Allah awaits, assholes!

Jimnyc:
1) the muslims commit these crimes.

2) They should be killed by shooting them in their forehead, wrapped in pig skin (which is considered gross by their religion) and pointed toward their holy land , making it a major offense for their God.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are showing nothing but hate and you do not make sense. Muslims are not guilty, the terrorists who are muslims are guilty. The people who fund them drink tea and have a party with George W Bush. They are called the Saudi Royal family.

Originally posted by SLClemens
All this seems to suggest that if the US wanted to target a terrorist state it picked the wrong one.

Iraqi Deaths - 9,668
American - 389

Not only are the terrorists losing, but they are losing badly.

1) the muslims commit these crimes.

They sure do.

2) They should be killed by shooting them in their forehead, wrapped in pig skin (which is considered gross by their religion) and pointed toward their holy land , making it a major offense for their God.

They made their "major offense for their God" when they started blowing themselves up in his name.

You are showing nothing but hate and you do not make sense.

That's right, hatred for terrorists that kill others in the name of religion.

Muslims are not guilty, the terrorists who are muslims are guilty.

Did I say otherwise? "These pieces of dog crap commiting these acts"

I think that would imply I am "hating" those that commit the acts, not all Muslims.

The people who fund them drink tea and have a party with George W Bush. They are called the Saudi Royal family.

Sure, it's everyone's fault except for theirs. :rolleyes: The blame lies solely with those committing the acts, nobody is forcing them to do anything.

Iraqi Deaths - 9,668
American - 389

Not only are the terrorists losing, but they are losing badly.

Firstly, you have no idea how many Iraqis have been killed in the invasion and occupation, though 9,668 seems like as good a guess as any.

Secondly, you are very sadly mistaken if you think all or even most of them were terrorists. Most were conscripts or innocent civilians. Others were just ordinary soldiers unsure about whether to defend their homeland or desert.

But I'll tell you what, some of their relatives and friends probably will try to commit acts of terrorism on Americans.

I strongly doubt we've killed anything close to 389 actual terrorists in Iraq, much less saved that many American lives from future possible attacks by Saddam.

Firstly, you have no idea how many Iraqis have been killed in the invasion and occupation, though 9,668 seems like as good a guess as any.

It's more than a guess, the BBC has been tracking the best it can since the inception of war. It's probably not error free, but as close as you can get.

Secondly, you are very sadly mistaken if you think all or even most of them were terrorists. Most were conscripts or innocent civilians. Others were just ordinary soldiers unsure about whether to defend their homeland or desert.

Did I say they were all terrorists? I said "Iraqi deaths". I'm sure a hefty chunk of those deaths include terrorists, insurgents, localized military, unruly civilians...

But I'll tell you what, some of their relatives and friends probably will try to commit acts of terrorism on Americans.

And the US has a few 500lb bombs waiting for them too. I hope they enjoy their quest to be with Allah.

I strongly doubt we've killed anything close to 389 actual terrorists in Iraq, much less saved that many American lives from future possible attacks by Saddam.

I believe we've detained more than that amount, let alone killed that many. Open a newspaper, it's not as if terror acts aren't being committed almost daily!

REally, Jim, this is just a recipe for an endless, vindictive, guerrilla war. Is that really what you *want*? I really get that impression from your posts. If so, perhaps you should enlist and give the poor farmboys and working-class rifle-jockies a chance to lead a more normal life.

BTW, when the death toll reaches 96, 680 Iraqis and 3,890 Americans will you consider it to have been an even bigger success?

REally, Jim, this is just a recipe for an endless, vindictive, guerrilla war. Is that really what you *want*? I really get that impression from your posts. If so, perhaps you should enlist and give the poor farmboys and working-class rifle-jockies a chance to lead a more normal life.

What I really want is for Iraq to settle down and our soldiers to return home. After the initial wave of attacks and war was stated to be over, didn't the US stop dropping bombs and start helping to rebuild Iraq and work with the people? They (insurgents & terrorists) aren't allowing that to happen, so the US has to defend itself appropriately.

Back to namecalling/ridiculing of our soldiers again?

BTW, when the death toll reaches 96, 680 Iraqis and 3,890 Americans will you consider it to have been an even bigger success?

If those numbers ring true down the road and calm is restored, I'll consider it an ENORMOUS success.

What I really want is for Iraq to settle down and our soldiers to return home. After the initial wave of attacks and war was stated to be over, didn't the US stop dropping bombs and start helping to rebuild Iraq and work with the people? They (insurgents & terrorists) aren't allowing that to happen, so the US has to defend itself appropriately.

Back to namecalling/ridiculing of our soldiers again?

The fact of the matter is that most enlisted men are farmboys or working-class. 'Rifle-jockie' is how I heard one soldier I knew describe himself - my appologies if it's taken in a more derogatory way than gas-jockie or disk-jockie.

And so why don't you join their ranks if what they're doing is so wonderful? They're increasingly in need of fresh personal.

If those numbers ring true down the road and calm is restored, I'll consider it an ENORMOUS success.

This makes me wonder, then, why just Iraq? There are lots of other places in the world where a bit of calm and order would be nice. What about Congo? Would you be willing to sacrifice 3,800 American lives and $87bn to bring calm there? (it would probably take far less, actually). Or how about Chechnya? Somolia? Iran and Syria? Is Iraq just a convenient place to start?

And so why don't you join their ranks if what they're doing is so wonderful? They're increasingly in need of fresh personal.

I don't think they'll be accepting any out of shape, beer guzzling 35 year olds. :)

Otherwise I would if I could, it would be a tremendous honor.

I don't think they'll be accepting any out of shape, beer guzzling 35 year olds. :)

Otherwise I would if I could, it would be a tremendous honor.

An out of shape beer-guzzling 35-year-old is only one year of hard training away from being a fit 36-year-old. Come on, doesn't your country deserve it?

Nobody is forcing them?!

WAKE UP!
The networks funded by these leaders go to villages, kidnap little boys and starve them until they agree to kill their own family members. After that, they take these poor broken up boys and brainwash them to worship some terrorist leader and then make them blow themselves up in various places.

The people who are funding these things are the problem. The main reason for Al Qaida exist today is due to the American Government and its billions of tax dollars that went into creating Al Qaida. The reason for Hamas and other groups exist is because of the funds provided by people like the Saudi Arabian crown prince.

The true victims here are the public , who are killed and destroyed while the 'leaders' play chess sitting in their comfy seats.

An out of shape beer-guzzling 35-year-old is only one year of hard training away from being a fit 36-year-old. Come on, doesn't your country deserve it?

It sure does, but I can assure you that are only interested in women and men that are somewhat fit and between the ages of 18-30.

Besides, that's not the life I've chosen. The men an women in our military chose that lifestyle, and I thank them for doing so.

One doesn't need to be active in the military to appreciate their efforts and give them respect. It won't make me more patriotic or any less of an American citizen.

lol yes, Mr. Jim there should go and serve in the army, but oh well, I guess he is too old for that.

Forum List

Back