Bombings in Saudi Arabia

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Nobody is forcing them?!

WAKE UP!
The networks funded by these leaders go to villages, kidnap little boys and starve them until they agree to kill their own family members. After that, they take these poor broken up boys and brainwash them to worship some terrorist leader and then make them blow themselves up in various places.

The people who are funding these things are the problem. The main reason for Al Qaida exist today is due to the American Government and its billions of tax dollars that went into creating Al Qaida. The reason for Hamas and other groups exist is because of the funds provided by people like the Saudi Arabian crown prince.

The true victims here are the public , who are killed and destroyed while the 'leaders' play chess sitting in their comfy seats.

Ok :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
lol yes, Mr. Jim there should go and serve in the army, but oh well, I guess he is too old for that.

I'd love nothing more than to take out a few Muslim terrorists! I'd shove some raw bacon down his thoat while he slowly fades away.

Originally posted by jimnyc
It sure does, but I can assure you that are only interested in women and men that are somewhat fit and between the ages of 18-30.

My, I barely make those requirements! (gone are the days I could break a five minute mile, but I might manage a six-minute one with someone chasing me, lol). But alas, I don't think I'll be showing up at teh recruiter's any time soon.

Pity about the age requirements. I really hate to see teenagers and college-age kids getting slaughtered when there are middle-aged people, who should no better than to support colonial rule, who wish they could be their in their place - and should be, instead of in their air-conditioned, gas-guzzling SUVs.

I'd love nothing more than to take out a few Muslim terrorists! I'd shove some raw bacon down his thoat while he slowly fades away.

Yes, I feel for you, not being able to fulfill one's dreams has a drastic toll on one's self esteem, but I see you are making progress by resorting to :wine:

Good luck.

My, I barely make those requirements! (gone are the days I could break a five minute mile, but I might manage a six-minute one with someone chasing me, lol). But alas, I don't think I'll be showing up at teh recruiter's any time soon.

I'm having trouble just making my stairs to my computer room without losing breath!

Pity about the age requirements. I really hate to see teenagers and college-age kids getting slaughtered when there are middle-aged people, who should no better than to support colonial rule, who wish they could be their in their place - and should be, instead of in their air-conditioned, gas-guzzling SUVs.

I don't think they have strict requirements set in stone. I'm sure a well fit 35 year old could still enlist if that was his goal. I'd feel a bit safer knowing our military is comprised of soldiers that can partake in sustained activities.

Yes, I feel for you, not being able to fulfill one's dreams has a drastic toll on one's self esteem, but I see you are making progress by resorting to

My self esteem is great! I don't live in fear of Allah, gays, Muslim men abusing me, oral sex... I'm happily married to someone I CHOSE and am involved in life's filthy little habits all the time!

I'm having trouble just making my stairs to my computer room without losing breath!

I don't think they have strict requirements set in stone. I'm sure a well fit 35 year old could still enlist if that was his goal. I'd feel a bit safer knowing our military is comprised of soldiers that can partake in sustained activities.

I'm sure even a slightly out-of-shape 35-year-old could become an army engineer, though you wouldn't be getting much beer in Iraq. Think about it - you could help repair irrigation systems, improve schools, clear landmines left by Saddam and cluster munitions left by the US - you know, the unglamorous sort of thing that might help Iraqis to like us. Or you could be a medic, and help out the footsoldiers and Iraqis getting blown apart. They'll be a role for such people in Iraq for years to come.

Oh but Jim what are they supposed to do. They are not terrorists just freedom fighters. All they really desire is peace and love in this world.:wank:
They were Brits who screwed up a false flag.. they claimed it was a booze turf war, but the Brits were blowing each other up. People were howling with laughter.

Forum List

Back