Bohemian Grove

godhelpus

Feb 13, 2008
Why is it that we have a president that says he is a christian and lives his life accordingly, worshipping a demagod named mulloch? Alex jones has filmed the creamtion of care ceremony with a secret camera. Our top world leaders gather and worship the burning of an infant (which they say is fake) at the foot of a 20 foot owl. Im sorry but i think there is something wrong hereThey claim it is just a put on but this is not something i would be comfortable with my neighbor doing yet alone my president. Does anyone else see whats going on here?

Indeed, there is something very strange going down at Bohemia Grove. A bunch of rich people (including many politicians, actors, ect.) getting together and dancing around flames and burning efugees and what not.

Of course, this is the very reason why so many people have trouble accepting it as reality. Because it is so strange, that people have trouble comprehending it. And it sits uneasy in their stomachs, because it disrupts their traditional view of what the actions of a politician are supposed to be, and actors, and the rich, ect.

It also revolves around fear. Because few people are brave enough to have an open discussion about what is really taking place during these weird ceremonial type events. Few people are willing to stand out in any public arena (including a board like this one) and risk having their "reputation" tarnished by focusing on Bohemia Grove and what it is and why it exists and what is going on there.

Other people, (out of fear), will try and immediately pass it off without having a deep discussion about it. One person will say, Bohemia Grove, just a bunch of make-believe witchcraft loonies drawing circles in the sand and humming to music. Ha ha, what retards. Next subject........But here is where the true problem lies. Very few are willing to take the time to get past their own need to immediately classify a subject and claim that they already know all there is to know about it, and/or that it is not important enough to wate their thoughts on it.

They fail to ask who is taking part in the ceremonies and why. They fail to make the connection between many of the people they see on television (and even might respect) and many of the people partaking in the ceremonies. They overlook the actual religious/cult activities involved in the ceremonies, they fail to ask why these events are happening and why they seem so important to the participants, and they fail to read between the lines and take the time to break it apart piece by piece and to see if there is any correlation with what is happening in the World today and what is molding the Bohemia Grove members personalities and outlooks on Life and they way they perform their jobs, ect.

If people would just start focusing on this kind of stuff the same way they focus and remember all of the participants in a show like American Idle, or the same way they focus like eagles on the contestants of "Who wants to make a deal?", then they would be able to figure out whats going on. Instead, most people allow society to dictate their actions, and what they feel comfortable doing or saying, but it all revolves around how society will react to what they do. And "God forbid", especially those closest to them, who can call them names, or worse, make them feel "less of a person" for even bringing up such subjects.

It's the difference between a coward and a warrior. One is willing to stand up regardless of the consequences, the other would never think of such a thing.

The sad thing is most people dont really understand how the world works , that our politicians are chosen for us by families such as the rothschilds ,ect. . These people know forgotten or hidden history, they have agendas, our leaders have on more than a few occasions been linked to occult practices. You are totally right , the avaerge person reading this post will say , no way... people need to get educated now, before its too late.

Why is it that we have a president that says he is a christian and lives his life accordingly, worshipping a demagod named mulloch? Alex jones has filmed the creamtion of care ceremony with a secret camera. Our top world leaders gather and worship the burning of an infant (which they say is fake) at the foot of a 20 foot owl. Im sorry but i think there is something wrong hereThey claim it is just a put on but this is not something i would be comfortable with my neighbor doing yet alone my president. Does anyone else see whats going on here?

well for some reason no one wants to talk about it ...including them and for some reason they take oaths seriously when in a court or swearing in a president but suddenly meaningless when its is a oath to a secrete society

Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc[/ame]

Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

[[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM[/ame]

F

well for some reason no one wants to talk about it ...including them and for some reason they take oaths seriously when in a court or swearing in a president but suddenly meaningless when its is a oath to a secrete society

Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones

[ame]

Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

[[ame]

clinton was in skull and bones as well,they just kept it more secret.

alex jones is part of the controlled opposition. for a long time i thought he was for us but someone pointed out how he would NEVER have been able to get into bohemian grove and film them like they did and get come out so easily. No if you go in there and you are NOT approved by them to do so,you dont come out alive.

Forum List

Back