Boehner: 'somebody's Boots Have To Be On The Ground'

The simple fact is he is Boehner is right airstrikes can halt the ISIS advance and hold the line but they won't drive them out of the area's they now control. So it comes down to this if you want to drive them out you are going to have to put in ground troops half measures won't work you either need to go all in or don't go at all.
What about Iraqi boots on the ground? You know, the ones Bush and Cheney trained.
Obama has been Presidnet since Jan 2009. He's trained them for >5.5 years, longer than GWB.
Did He fail to train them properly?
Obama didn't fire the experienced Iraqi military commanders. Bush did. Now they're working for ISIS.
Ah.... rather than asnwer a question you don't want to address, you offer up a red herring. Again.
I therefore again accept your concession of the point.

If the Iraqi army is not trained well enough to fight ISIS, the fault falls on your Secular Messiah.

I wish you NaziCons would make up your minds. Is Obama secular or Muslim? I can't keep up...

The simple fact is he is Boehner is right airstrikes can halt the ISIS advance and hold the line but they won't drive them out of the area's they now control. So it comes down to this if you want to drive them out you are going to have to put in ground troops half measures won't work you either need to go all in or don't go at all.
What about Iraqi boots on the ground? You know, the ones Bush and Cheney trained.
Obama has been Presidnet since Jan 2009. He's trained them for >5.5 years, longer than GWB.
Did He fail to train them properly?
Obama didn't fire the experienced Iraqi military commanders. Bush did. Now they're working for ISIS.
Ah.... rather than asnwer a question you don't want to address, you offer up a red herring. Again.
I therefore again accept your concession of the point.

If the Iraqi army is not trained well enough to fight ISIS, the fault falls on your Secular Messiah.

I wish you NaziCons would make up your minds. Is Obama secular or Muslim? I can't keep up...
By and large he's inept I can't make any clearer for you than that shitting bull.

Boehner has a better grasp of military operations than Obama, who is personally leading the campaign. How pathetic is that?

That's funny. I'll remember it the rest of the day. Texass-style humor is special.
People laugh at what they dont understand.
You laugh a lot, Sparky.

Why not? They're just Texans. Heard a good one today. Don't mess with Texas, they create a good mess all by themselves. What can you say about a state with a porous border that has an indicted sitting governor and doesn't even ask for bail? It's like they want him to escape punishment for his egregious abuse of power!!!

Boehner has a better grasp of military operations than Obama, who is personally leading the campaign. How pathetic is that?

That's funny. I'll remember it the rest of the day. Texass-style humor is special.
You laugh a lot, Sparky.

Why not? They're just Texans. Heard a good one today. Don't mess with Texas, they create a good mess all by themselves. What can you say about a state with a porous border that has an indicted sitting governor and doesn't even ask for bail? It's like they want him to escape punishment for his egregious abuse of power!!!
Border security is the responsibility of the federal government not the state indicting someone for using a power the Governors office has had for many many years speaks for it's self.

Last edited:
As long as obama is in charge there should be no American boots on the ground. Not even a gay marine"s high heel.

You laugh a lot, Sparky.

The majority of jobs created in the last 5 years have been created in Texas. So laugh all you want.
A governor indicted by a political hack for purely political reasons will beat anyone the Dums have lined up.
And yeah, border security is a federal responsibility. Where's Obama?? He wouldnt even bother to visit.

You laugh a lot, Sparky.

The majority of jobs created in the last 5 years have been created in Texas. So laugh all you want.
A governor indicted by a political hack for purely political reasons will beat anyone the Dums have lined up.
And yeah, border security is a federal responsibility. Where's Obama?? He wouldnt even bother to visit.
By the way Greg Abbott is leading Wendy Davis by about 13 points.

The ones Obama deserted?

The ones Obama deserted?

So, you'd rather out troops were tried in Iraqi courts? Besides, they told us to get out. What part of that don't you understand?

You laugh a lot, Sparky.

I didn't know that vetoing a bill by a Governor was an abuse of power. Is that what he is charged with?

Border security is the responsibility of the federal government not the state indicting someone for using a power the Governors office has had for many many years speaks for it's self.

Making sure people indicted for crimes show up for trial is the state's responsibility, not the federal government's. If the governor actually had the power, he wouldn't be indicted. Sounds like Texans are preparing to say "see, we were right" because they know the fix is in. :cool-45:

The ones Obama deserted?

So, you'd rather out troops were tried in Iraqi courts? Besides, they told us to get out. What part of that don't you understand?

That only applied to a trooper that committed a crime while he was off duty. I suggest that the special ops troops would see to it that he didn't stay in jail overnight, let alone be tried in an Iraqi court.

Making sure people indicted for crimes show up for trial is the state's responsibility, not the federal government's. If the governor actually had the power, he wouldn't be indicted. Sounds like Texans are preparing to say "see, we were right" because they know the fix is in. :cool-45:
You really have no clue what your talking about first the Governor was given permission by the court to skip the date he did second that indictment was handed down in Travis county the most liberal in the state anywhere else in the state and it would have never gotten the indictment third they have pulled this stunt before with Tom Delay who's conviction has been overturned and Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison who was found not guilty.

You really have no clue what your talking about first the Governor was given permission by the court to skip the date he did second that indictment was handed down in Travis county the most liberal in the state anywhere else in the state and it would have never gotten the indictment third they have pulled this stunt before with Tom Delay who's conviction has been overturned and Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison who was found not guilty.

As I said, when it comes to the Republicans in Texas, THE FIX IS IN!!!

As I said, when it comes to the Republicans in Texas, THE FIX IS IN!!!
As I said you really have no clue what your talking about when you on the far left don't get your don't get your way you always have an excuse at the ready.

Would those be the same boots that the military told Obama that needed 20 to 25 thousand force to support them because they weren't ready yet? What about boots in Syria is that going to be the free Syrian army that Obama did not want to arm and train for two years and just last month he called doctors,dentist, and pharmacist and said arming and training would be a fantasy?

Oh that marvelous entity of moderate rebels. The Free Syrian Army who've been kissy face with al Nusra.

:lol:

Rock and a hard place are in the here and now. This is just so FUBAR'ED.

GOP is just itching to occupy another country...

Oh piss off.

Obama wanted Mubarak gone. Helped the Muslim Brotherhood gain power and was heartbroken when the Egyptians came to their senses and threw Morsi in jail and declared the MB a terrorist organization again.

Not content with Egypt Obama orchestrated the demise of Gaddafi and turned Libya into a dogs breakfast.

Obama backed the coup in Ukraine that overthrew a duly elected President and his party out of office and handed Kiev to thugs.

Now to Syria. It has been Obama's constant and relentless endeavors to depose Assad that has us in this fine pickle that we are in today.

When you leave it up to the CIA to assist Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia to provide weapons to so called rebels aka terrorists and paid mercenaries AND you let the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood smuggle the weapons into the country you own it.

I mean what could possibly go wrong with the Muslim Brotherhood vetting who gets the weapons?

:lol:

Obama owns this mess.

Forum List

Back