boehner reveals his complete ignorance on the topic of climate change

Nice talking points, Code. Just repeat a set litany, no matter how far it is from reality. People like you fought the rest of us every step of the way in cleaning up our air and water. And you are still fighting us. But you don't say, "I want the right to pollute the air you breath, and the water that you drink for my profit". No, what you yap about is "intrusive government regulation".

As for the Health Care Bill, we have a little bit of what other nations have accomplished. Not nearly enough, however. In no other industrial nation do people go bankrupt because of medical bills. No other industrial nation pays as much as we do per capita, yet we do not cover all of our citizens. And our health care statistics, particularly those concerning children, are closer to third world countries than to other industrial nations. But you would rather defend the right of crooks like Rich Scott to make billions off of the illnesses of the citizens of this nation, than to create a health care system that serves all.

You, and those like you are nothing but shills and toadies for the people that would create an oligarchy in this nation.
Speaking of talking points...

Boehner: Calling Carbon Dioxide Dangerous Is 'Almost Comical' - NYTimes.com

its really sad that people with 0 scientific background are in charge of our laws pertaining to the field.

Calling it dangerous is comical.

Carbon Dioxide is an essential gas that is released whenever anything is burned. Plants need it to survive. What better gas to go after if you want to control the use of fossil fuels. We give off Carbon Dioxide. Are they claiming that we're poisoning the planet just by existing??? Not yet. But they will eventually. They want to give animals lawyers. Anyone who thinks that way....

...and Obama's Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs czar Cass Sustein does....shouldn't be deciding our energy policies.

200px-Sunstein.jpg

The House will soon be under GOP control so Executive orders that Obama tries to implement in this office won't be funded. Thank God.

Links:
Cass Sunstein
Availability cascade
Cyberbalkanization
Soft paternalism

Last edited:
The difference between Republicans and Democrats is really quit simple.

This is how a city in China looks:

smog_beijing.jpe

Republicans call that "good business".

This is how a freeway in America looks:

freeway1.jpg

Republicans call that a "missed business opportunity".

This is a river in China:

_j_msnbc_Components_Photos_060623_060623_chinaRiver_hmed_4p.rp600x350.jpg

as is this one:

Chemical-water-pollution--006.jpg

Democrats call these filthy and dangerous.

This is a river in the United States:

sepulveda.jpg

Republicans call that an unused and wasted natural resource.

Do we all see the difference between what Republicans want and what Democrats want? It's just that simple.

Obama seems to be the one saying that China is getting it right:

"Right now China is building hundreds of thousands of miles of new roads. Over the next 10 years it plans to build dozens of new airports. Over the next 20 it could build as many as 170 new mass transit systems. Everywhere else they are thinking big, they are creating jobs today, but they are also planning to win tomorrow," said President Obama.

LINK:
Obama thinks China's way of doing things is "good business"

Last edited:
I simply can't believe the right wing is DEFENDING pollution. I ask myself, "What is wrong with these people? Are they insane?"

Post after post of USMB right wingers defending filth. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I simply can't believe the right wing is DEFENDING pollution.

I see not a single conservative doing that. I see you making that lie. But let's ask this. How clean is clean enough? When nature itself is dirtier than what we return to the environment after use, isn't this well... stupid? We are talking REASONABLE environmental protection. We had that in the early 90's or so. Since then we've gone to UNREASONABLE environmental protection. Non point pollution restrictions and new water regulations passed are INSANE! A drainage ditch isn't a navigable waterway. A pond is not a body of water in which freight can be shipped. But yet they are treated the same as the mississippi and Lake Superior!

This is systemic idiocy. So of course, you're comfortable with it.

But this is you talking, Hairnet.

Yep. Republicans want China to be wealthy and successful, whereas Democrats want them to remain in abject poverty and starve. I get the message perfectly. If the Democrats had their way India and China would have remained in poverty, because thanks to all those shitty jobs being moved overseas and economic development (which you are condemning so much) they are finally making their way out of poverty. :cuckoo:

Well, it's nice to see where your loyalties lie. So you do like communism? Right? China is a communist country. You know that? Right?
Wrong. State Capitalist, the government just happen to also be CEO's. :lol:

Are there Republicans in China--throwing garbage in the water?---:lol::lol::lol:

Boehner: Calling Carbon Dioxide Dangerous Is 'Almost Comical' - NYTimes.com

its really sad that people with 0 scientific background are in charge of our laws pertaining to the field.

I didn't know Al Gore had a scientific degree?---:cuckoo:

View attachment 11964

Has to be said. Especially with OWLGORE. The guy that flunked out of Divinity School, Groomed by his papa to be POTUS...and didn't make it.

I believe Al Gore's wealth comes from his family which was in Tobacco. Maybe he is embarrased by this--and has decided to go Global NUTS?

$complete_idiots_globalwarmi.gif

I didn't know Al Gore had a scientific degree?---:cuckoo:

View attachment 11964

Has to be said. Especially with OWLGORE. The guy that flunked out of Divinity School, Groomed by his papa to be POTUS...and didn't make it.

I believe Al Gore's wealth comes from his family which was in Tobacco. Maybe he is embarrased by this--and has decided to go Global NUTS?

View attachment 11965

Which would make OwlGore a Hypocrite for being on the wrong side.

I simply can't believe the right wing is DEFENDING pollution. I ask myself, "What is wrong with these people? Are they insane?"

Post after post of USMB right wingers defending filth. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Like I proved with that quote.....Obama seems to think China can do no wrong.

In what way does that reflect on the GOP?

Obama is a fucken Dem...isn't he?????

I see you going around trying to say "Those Evil Republicans....they want to kill babies and old people...and Hispanics....and Blacks....and...uh...puppies....uh....and MUSLIMS TOO!!!".

It's total horseshit.

These tree-huggers will propose just about any ridiculous law expecting the normal response and use it to say "They want to kill us all".

Last edited:
Nice talking points, Code. Just repeat a set litany, no matter how far it is from reality. People like you fought the rest of us every step of the way in cleaning up our air and water. And you are still fighting us. But you don't say, "I want the right to pollute the air you breath, and the water that you drink for my profit". No, what you yap about is "intrusive government regulation".

As for the Health Care Bill, we have a little bit of what other nations have accomplished. Not nearly enough, however. In no other industrial nation do people go bankrupt because of medical bills. No other industrial nation pays as much as we do per capita, yet we do not cover all of our citizens. And our health care statistics, particularly those concerning children, are closer to third world countries than to other industrial nations. But you would rather defend the right of crooks like Rich Scott to make billions off of the illnesses of the citizens of this nation, than to create a health care system that serves all.

You, and those like you are nothing but shills and toadies for the people that would create an oligarchy in this nation.

Once again, disingenuous is as kind as i can be in charachterizing your views.

The problems with health outcomes, especially those of children, do not result in a vacuum. There are various factors from McDonalds to traffic accidents to drug use to societal violence and parental stupidity that impact those results.

The EPA was proposed by and brought into existance during the Nixon Presidency.

It could have been proposed and brought into existance by FDR, Truman, Kennedy or Johnson, but they did not see fit to do so.

The Congress had Democrat Speakers from the Early 50's to the mid 90's, but they didn't seem to think the environment was so real important, either. They seemed fine with the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland actually burning. Stange, ins't it that the holy, at least holier than thou, Democrat leaders or Democrat majority never thought about the environment until the evil Nixon made them do so.

EPA and Earth Day both born in 1970.

The Health care fiasco is yet to be determined. This should be interesting.

Ruining the current system is not needed to avoid bankrupting people for medical care. A simple add on or Catastrophic policy through SS would do that trick. Why drown the baby in the bath water before throwing both out?

It illustrates how much the GOP hates this great country. They want the USA to fall farther behind China, whereas Obama wants the USA to not only catch up to China but pass them. The GOP want to turn this great country into a third rate nation. Not even OBL hates America more than the GOP.

China 1, New Jersey 0 | Crooks and Liars

On Tuesday, the residents of New Jersey saw the future - in China. On the same day that Governor Chris Christie killed funding for the badly needed second Hudson River rail tunnel, Beijing rolled out its fastest bullet train yet. As it turns out, Christie's budget ax is just the latest symptom of a growing epidemic. Across the country, the United States is walking away from its crumbling infrastructure even as America's competitors commit the resources to win in the 21st century global economy.
To be sure, China is making those investments. America's largest creditor not only dominates the U.S. in launching cleaner coal-fired power plants, but by January leapfrogged the West to become the world's largest producer of wind turbines and solar panels. Just last week, an Australian study found that the China, the globe's biggest polluter, is now the clear leader in clean energy efforts.
And the Chinese make really fast trains, too. As the Wall Street Journal announced today:
Yesterday marked the launch of the latest link in China's high-speed rail network: A service between Shanghai and Hangzhou with sustained speeds of more than 245 miles per hour. The slick new train, which set a speed record during a trial run last month, covers the 200 kilometers between the two southern cities in 45 minutes -- twice as fast as the older rail service.
Meanwhile in the Garden State, Republican poster child Chris Christie guaranteed that by standing still, Americans will fall further behind.

It illustrates how much the GOP hates this great country. They want the USA to fall farther behind China, whereas Obama wants the USA to not only catch up to China but pass them. The GOP want to turn this great country into a third rate nation. Not even OBL hates America more than the GOP.

On Tuesday, the residents of New Jersey saw the future - in China. On the same day that Governor Chris Christie killed funding for the badly needed second Hudson River rail tunnel, Beijing rolled out its fastest bullet train yet. As it turns out, Christie's budget ax is just the latest symptom of a growing epidemic. Across the country, the United States is walking away from its crumbling infrastructure even as America's competitors commit the resources to win in the 21st century global economy.
To be sure, China is making those investments. America's largest creditor not only dominates the U.S. in launching cleaner coal-fired power plants, but by January leapfrogged the West to become the world's largest producer of wind turbines and solar panels. Just last week, an Australian study found that the China, the globe's biggest polluter, is now the clear leader in clean energy efforts.
And the Chinese make really fast trains, too. As the Wall Street Journal announced today:
Yesterday marked the launch of the latest link in China's high-speed rail network: A service between Shanghai and Hangzhou with sustained speeds of more than 245 miles per hour. The slick new train, which set a speed record during a trial run last month, covers the 200 kilometers between the two southern cities in 45 minutes -- twice as fast as the older rail service.
Meanwhile in the Garden State, Republican poster child Chris Christie guaranteed that by standing still, Americans will fall further behind.

China will burn itself out. They're expanding too fast for their own good.

We don't need to catch up to them....they'll run past us up the hill and when they tumble we'll wave at them as they go by.

Course with limp-dicked bastards like Obama at the helm he'll make sure we never catch up. Hopefully he'll be gone in a couple of years so we can get somebody in there that isn't up to no good. Then we can relax a little.

We don't need to catch up to them....they'll run past us up the hill and when they tumble we'll wave at them as they go by.

Course with limp-dicked bastards like Obama at the helm he'll make sure we never catch up. Hopefully he'll be gone in a couple of years so we can get somebody in there that isn't up to no good. Then we can relax a little.
Now we know the real reason for a CON$ervative's jealous hatred of Obama, PENIS ENVY! Jealous CON$ project their own failings on those they hate.

Like the hare in the fable of the Tortoise and the Hare, lazy CON$ want to sleep in the middle of the race.
hare%20and%20tortoise%20Aesop.jpg

Now we know the real reason for a CON$ervative's jealous hatred of Obama, PENIS ENVY! Jealous CON$ project their own failings on those they hate.

Like the hare in the fable of the Tortoise and the Hare, lazy CON$ want to sleep in the middle of the race.
hare%20and%20tortoise%20Aesop.jpg

Who would be jealous of a limp Dick????

Damn....you suck at this!!!

"Climate change" was a lot more understandable when we called it "polar shift," and it was just a natural cycle in the Earth's existence.

Until Al Gore figured out a way to make billions off of it, polar shift was a natural, cyclical maxim that the Earth endured every 2000 years or so. Now it is a political football, and the mantra of the uneducated omniscient.

"Climate change" was a lot more understandable when we called it "polar shift," and it was just a natural cycle in the Earth's existence.

Until Al Gore figured out a way to make billions off of it, polar shift was a natural, cyclical maxim that the Earth endured every 2000 years or so. Now it is a political football, and the mantra of the uneducated omniscient.
Don't worry, the 'fair trade' coffee will solve everything. :lol:

algore-money.jpg

Forum List

Back