Boehner reacts to birther outburst

I want them smarter than Mr. Potato.

That's a pretty low standard. Heck, even some of the less thoughtful members of the board can achieve that bar.

I don't think it is asking a lot to have a congressman 135 IQ, and the president 145.

IQ doesn't equal common sense or the ability to lead.

It's far more desirable to have brilliant people working for you that help you lead.

That's a pretty low standard. Heck, even some of the less thoughtful members of the board can achieve that bar.

I don't think it is asking a lot to have a congressman 135 IQ, and the president 145.
so, someone with a 129 IQ wouldnt be enough?

Not for me. Almost good enough doesn't count. Perhaps he needs more study habits, perhaps the drugs fried his brain. He could work for GSA in some capacity. A person who is making life & death choices over my family needs to know something.:eusa_angel:

Not for me. Almost good enough doesn't count. Perhaps he needs more study habits, perhaps the drugs fried his brain. He could work for GSA in some capacity. A person who is making life & death choices over my family needs to know something.:eusa_angel:
wow, you just showed how stupid you actually are
you clearly dont even know what IQ means

487379287v4_350x350_Front.jpg

Maybe if the IQ meant anything

As a measurement of intelligence it does mean something. There maybe accompaning personality disorders afixed to the equation, but for now the IQ test is the best we have to assess mental capacity.

IQ doesn't equal common sense or the ability to lead.

It's far more desirable to have brilliant people working for you that help you lead.

Thats one opinion. I want the guy calling the shots to have the IQ.

Oh yes, you are so fucking smart, you dumb ass. Exactly what was said that indicated anything stupid?? And answer you own question about IQ, so we can show the members here how fucking dumb you really are. Like where is 135 on the Wechsler curve, and what is average?? Come mouth!!!

That was obvious when he mentioned it as a standard.
true
but his clarification only made it much more obvious

I made no clarification you imbecile, and that would be obvious to anyone here, cept you dumb ass.

HEY! WHERE DID YOU GO??? PROLLY SEARCHING THE INTERNET TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH WHAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!

Last edited:
That was obvious when he mentioned it as a standard.
true
but his clarification only made it much more obvious

I made no clarification you imbecile, and that would be obvious to anyone here, cept you dumb ass.

HEY! WHERE DID YOU GO??? PROLLY SEARCHING THE INTERNET TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH WHAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!
naw, i'll just let you keep on making an ass of yourself

Forum List

Back