Boehner reacts to birther outburst

Williams: I'm curious as to how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning.

This from a noted highly paid TV "journalist." Some kook yells something out from the gallery and there might be a degree or so of specific responsibility on Boehner's part? Old Brian isn't much better than Barry when he's off teleprompter.

Williams: I'm curious as to how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning.

This from a noted highly paid TV "journalist." Some kook yells something out from the gallery and there might be a degree or so of specific responsibility on Boehner's part? Old Brian isn't much better than Barry when he's off teleprompter.

yeah, the reporter was full of shit. No shocker there, integrity in journalism has been a myth since the word journalism was coined.

yeah, the reporter was full of shit. No shocker there, integrity in journalism has been a myth since the word journalism was coined.

i don't think he was laying blame. i think he was asking what responsibility boehner has to tell the idiot birthers in congress to stop this garbage so they don't encourage freaks and loons like the one in the gallery.

Birthers make Republicans look like complete morons.

Boehner needs to shut them the hell up

and just how do they do that?

btw, birfers have a right to voice their stupidity for all to see, just as you do

They do not have the right to interrupt Congress during an important reading of the Constitution. What if one of the Congressmen missed what was said because she was shouting?

How else would he know what was in the Constitution?

btw, birfers have a right to voice their stupidity for all to see, just as you do

They do not have the right to interrupt Congress during an important reading of the Constitution. What if one of the Congressmen missed what was said because she was shouting?

you mean like code pink used to do?
and how come i didnt see you calling that an embarrassment to the democrats?

Actually they have the right to shout while the Constitution was being read.

It's simply intolerably rude.

No, Birthers make birthers look like complete morons. At least to you.

However, unlike the left, we dont try to silence people. We actually believe in the first amendment.

Not that it really matters to you because you will continue to insult Republicans regardless. You dont want Republicans to win. Which logically means you think that if birthers continued talking, it would threaten your position somehow.

Doesn't make much sense to me. There is nothing there. Let them talk all they want. Without substance they will not be listened to.

He could read it.

Novel concept I know. You should try it sometime.

The woman was crazy with crazy ideas....Where do they get such crazy ideas anyways? SO weird.

The woman that yelled out?

Who knows? You'd think people that can actually get in there have the basics to be professional.

Guess my standards are higher than some.
its open to the general public, isn't it?

I don't think so. We can probably wonder in while session is out, but I'm fairly certain you need a pass to get close to that many pols.

i don't think he was laying blame. i think he was asking what responsibility boehner has to tell the idiot birthers in congress to stop this garbage so they don't encourage freaks and loons like the one in the gallery.

I'd buy that if Boehner ever had anything to do with berfers or with security or having any final decions on who can get in and who can't.

Boe had nothing to do with that idiot and has no responsiblity at all for what she said.

You are missing the context. The interviewer used the incident as an opening to probe what Boehner thought (1) about the claim and (2) what he thought fellow representatives who were pushing for an investigation the claim.

Boehner said essentially that Hawaii's determination that Obama is a citizen was good enough for him, and that his colleagues had the right to do that.

Actually they have the right to shout while the Constitution was being read.

It's simply intolerably rude.

Nope. Vocal public disturbance is not protected free speech.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back