Boehner reacts to birther outburst

First Read - Boehner reacts to birther outburst
Mark Murray

In his interview with John Boehner, NBC's Brian Williams got the new House speaker to react to today's outburst by a birther in the House gallery during the reading of the Constitution.

Williams: I'm curious as to how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning. During the reading of the Constitution, Congressman Frank Pallone of New Jersey, was reading a portion of the document, interrupted by someone who heckled from within the chamber. It was to express doubt over the president's American citizenship. Provided you believe the president is an American citizen, you've got 12 members co-sponsoring legislation that does about the same thing, it expresses doubt. Would you be willing to say, "This is a distraction, I've looked at it to my satisfaction. Let's move on"?

Boehner: The state of Hawaii has said that President Obama was born there. That's good enough for me.

:clap2:

YOU TELL'EM BOEHNER!

Time to whip out the little speaker and tell birthers to suckit and :anj_stfu:

Credit where credit's due. Good on him. :thup:

I'd be surprised if he had stated anything other than what he did, though. He recognizes the political liability of birferism.

That was obvious when he mentioned it as a standard.

No, YOU mentioned it as a standard. Keep up with what you write. :eusa_angel:

You brought up IQ as a standard before I even posted a single post in this thread.

IQ is seriously meaningless.

You said I mentioned it at as a "Standard." I didn't. You did sweetie. So why don't I give you your homework while scubabrains is out looking for answers.

How many standard deviations are there between a Welchsler & Standford-Binet Normal curve, at 1 deviation on the curve from mean?

true
but his clarification only made it much more obvious

I made no clarification you imbecile, and that would be obvious to anyone here, cept you dumb ass.

HEY! WHERE DID YOU GO??? PROLLY SEARCHING THE INTERNET TRYING TO IMPRESS ME WITH WHAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!
naw, i'll just let you keep on making an ass of yourself

There is an "Ass" here, but it is YOU dummy.

In any event, that is what I would like our representatives to have, some brain power. It is obvious looking at our fore-fathers, that these people were smarter than we are today. I marvel at their talents in writing and putting together the Constitution. And they cared enough about our future to do that for all men, not a few men.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/06/5778682-boehner-reacts-to-birther-outburst
Boehner: The state of Hawaii has said that President Obama was born there. That's good enough for me.

Yes...but is Hawaii really a "state".

I have yet to see actual proof other than what the "media" (and Wikipedia) tells me..

HI isn't really a state, it's just a pile of sand someone put a flag on.

Don't piss Pele off.

So you mentioned requiring an IQ test as part of the qualification process because it wont be used as a standard... Right.

I thought people accepted the truth that Obama was born in Hawaii a long time ago

Most have. But there is always a crazed person or, of course, an administration official to bring it up to completely distract from actual debate for the solution of the problems facing our Republic.

Mark Murray

In his interview with John Boehner, NBC's Brian Williams got the new House speaker to react to today's outburst by a birther in the House gallery during the reading of the Constitution.

Williams: I'm curious as to how much responsibility you feel specifically because of something that happened this morning. During the reading of the Constitution, Congressman Frank Pallone of New Jersey, was reading a portion of the document, interrupted by someone who heckled from within the chamber. It was to express doubt over the president's American citizenship. Provided you believe the president is an American citizen, you've got 12 members co-sponsoring legislation that does about the same thing, it expresses doubt. Would you be willing to say, "This is a distraction, I've looked at it to my satisfaction. Let's move on"?

YOU TELL'EM BOEHNER!

And once again, the birthers/oathers/teabaggers/neocons that tall brayed like jackasses to vote in Boehner and a few "tea party" candidates have just been ROYALLY BETRAYED IN PUBLIC ! :muahaha:

Next up: newly revealed photos/video/testimony of Boehner handing out those checks from the tobacco lobby to members of Congress on the House floor.

Oh yeah, it's going to be a LONG term for the country.

Mark Murray

YOU TELL'EM BOEHNER!

And once again, the birthers/oathers/teabaggers/neocons that tall brayed like jackasses to vote in Boehner and a few "tea party" candidates have just been ROYALLY BETRAYED IN PUBLIC ! :muahaha:

Next up: newly revealed photos/video/testimony of Boehner handing out those checks from the tobacco lobby to members of Congress on the House floor.

idiot, the tea party wasnt run by birfers

Mark Murray

YOU TELL'EM BOEHNER!

idiot, the tea party wasnt run by birfers

He's just another troll Dive. Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back