Boehner: President Obama Should Lead, Not Cast Blame

Neither was Yertle the Turtle (Mitch McConnel) elected to make Barack Obama a "one term President" (he failed in his "number one goal" by the way) and yet that is what his stated goal was. The President is stating his goal...the will of the American people. Yertle would do well to follow his lead.

A lame duck before his second term starts. :clap2::badgrin:

Naw.

Democrats gained seats in both houses of congress.

And who knows, you might see an entirely different congress come 2014.

The public voted in a Congress which cannot give the POTUS his agenda.

It is a lame duck before his second term even starts.

Let's be honest here folks...President Obama has made a political calculation that because polling shows the American people will blame the GOP more than him for us going over the fiscal cliff, that it's politically advantageous for him to let that happen rather than lead the country by working out a compromise.

So we're about to get a raise to the capital gains tax that will take us to 28%. Let me explain to some of you "economically challenged" progressives what that means in a real world perspective. At this very moment some extremely bright, Bill Gates wannabe, is deciding where he or she is going to start up the next Microsoft. They can do so in the US where investors and themselves will be taxed at a 28% rate if and when they do make a profit or they can do so in say, India where there is a 0% capital gains tax. Now where do you, oh so bright liberals, think that new industry is going to get built?

If you're an American out of work I feel sorry for you because your chances of finding a job just got substantially harder because of what's about to happen on the first of January.

But "team Obama" is going to get a political win out of this...and THAT'S what's REALLY important...right? (eye-roll)

Last edited:
r-JOHN-BOEHNER-CRIES-NASA-large570.jpg

Let's be honest here folks...President Obama has made a political calculation that because polling shows the American people will blame the GOP more than him for us going over the fiscal cliff, that it's politically advantageous for him to let that happen rather than lead the country by working out a compromise.

So we're about to get a raise to the capital gains tax that will take us to 28%. Let me explain to some of you "economically challenged" progressives what that means in a real world perspective. At this very moment some extremely bright, Bill Gates wannabe, is deciding where he or she is going to start up the next Microsoft. They can do so in the US where investors and themselves will be taxed at a 28% rate if and when they do make a profit or they can do so in say, India where there is a 0% capital gains tax. Now where do you, oh so bright liberals, think that new industry is going to get built?

If you're an American out of work I feel sorry for you because your chances of finding a job just got substantially harder because of what's about to happen on the first of January.

But "team Obama" is going to get a political win out of this...and THAT'S what's REALLY important...right? (eye-roll)

There has literally years to work this out. If you can answer me what is the hold up we, and the rest of America, can debate the merits of that. Truth of the matter is republicans have always preferred to have government behind closed doors so no one, not even you, can say what the republicans beef is. I guess if we did know blaming Obama would be a bit trickier.

Naw.

What gets overlooked is that the districts that sent those evil Tea Party people there...will return them.

Don't get too excited over the thought of taking over the House. You may be sorely disappointed.

Two words: Akin, Mourdock
We will work from the outside in.

Naw.

What gets overlooked is that the districts that sent those evil Tea Party people there...will return them.

Don't get too excited over the thought of taking over the House. You may be sorely disappointed.

Libshits don't work!:D They mooch.

Last edited:
Naw.

too bad you didn't care about the nut jobs in the Democrat party..
Pelosi
Obama
Reid
Waters
the commie Connors
Alan Grayson
etc etc
and the nut job beat goes on

Naw.

Some will, some won't.

You really don't need the majority.

You just need to kick some of those folks and garner the more moderate Republican votes.

By the way..some of those "red" states are becoming bluer.

Like Texas. :badgrin:

Pelosi
Obama
Reid
Waters
the commie Connors
Alan Grayson
etc etc

I love Grayson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

That's a classic!

Naw.

Some will, some won't.

You just need to kick some of those folks and garner the more moderate Republican votes.

Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

Pelosi
Obama
Reid
Waters
the commie Connors
Alan Grayson
etc etc

I love Grayson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

That's a classic!

but of course you would...you people who vote Democrat don't care how badly your elected Representatives act..
that's why they feel they can walk all over the people of this country

Some will, some won't.

Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

So far so good.

Hispanics are gaining ground in Texas.

Republicans shit on Hispanics.

Pelosi
Obama
Reid
Waters
the commie Connors
Alan Grayson
etc etc

I love Grayson.

That's a classic!

but of course you would...you people who vote Democrat don't care how badly your elected Representatives act..
that's why they feel they can walk all over the people of this country

Well it's not like he interrupted a Presidential address by calling him a liar..now is it?

:lol:

Suuuuuuuuuuure I am. My posts surely indicate that I am worried 2 and 4 years in advance of the next elections. Keep telling yourself that. Lots can and will happen.

The road to success for Obama runs through the House. We see how that's working out for him. Now go ahead and tell me how you know for a fact that the House will be taken over in 2014. Do you do palm readings?

Let's see now. Hispanics.....more next time. Blacks....more next time, Women....more next time, young folks....more next time, Gays and Lesbians....more next time, etc.

You folks got a majority in two demographics...White males and seniors over 65 years old. Unless you change your "Everything For The Rich" attitude you will never win again.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate that.

I see it doesn't..you calculated it. :cool:

Like I said......you Republicans just keep on listening to Lush Rambo and watching Sean Hannity and you'll never win another election. Hell.....Fox is still fabricating reasons why Romulus didn't win.

Let's see now. Hispanics.....more next time. Blacks....more next time, Women....more next time, young folks....more next time, Gays and Lesbians....more next time, etc.

You folks got a majority in two demographics...White males and seniors over 65 years old. Unless you change your "Everything For The Rich" attitude you will never win again.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate that.

I see it doesn't..you calculated it. :cool:

Like I said......you Republicans just keep on listening to Lush Rambo and watching Sean Hannity and you'll never win another election. Hell.....Fox is still fabricating reasons why Romulus didn't win.

Thanks. We will. Happy New Year. The ball dropped while your were napping. You can get back to sleep now.

I thought that liberals like you should appreciate that Speaker Boehner is not embarrassed to show that he is able to get in touch with his feminine side.

Hypocrite much??

Never mind! Rhetorical question.

Yep.

Especially when he's begging for bucks to bail out billionaires.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-70rQD19M]CSPAN Sep 29 08 Boehner on TARP Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder if he cried much when he handed out checks for the Tobbaccy lobby.

It's funny the best of the Republican party now resembles Elmer Gantry clones.

Forum List

Back