Boehner lashes out at far right

Lolollolololololo

Adios!!!

via con Obama!

Boehner made his choice to be Obama's second favorite speaker, so bu-bye!!

Finally, the deStarkification of the Republican party

Boner was a pathetic little drunkard, cry baby, RINO, that worked harder AGAINST the republican party and it's base than FOR it. He was Bath House Barry's BUTT BOY.

Fuck him, and McDickhead is next.

All of you who are praying for a far right GOP, just might get it.....and the death of the Repub Party,

All of you who are praying for a far right GOP, just might get it.....and the death of the Repub Party,
Nice spin, problem is its the progtard left's spin, and no conservative is buying it. We've heard this "the death of the republican party" horse crap for decades, and it always comes from the FAR LEFT HACKS.

The republican party is getting rid of the RINO's, which has been coming for quite some time, those so called republicans that are more like democrats than anything else. The republican party is GETTING BACK TO IT'S ROOTS, period.

I was wondering how long it would be before the LEFT came out to defend this man who by the way his CONSITUANTS and people he represents WANTS THE loser out of there. the only people on the far side of things is YOU Farleftwingers now defending this man...what hypocrites

especially since we know their pet name for him is BONER

If McCarthy replaces him, things won't change much.

Easily the worst job in DC. Trying to control two parties at once.
If McCarthy does replace him, it will be against better than half of congress, and the dissension will remain. I don't think that's what they're going to want, so my bet is McCarthy won't be the next speaker.

I was wondering how long it would be before the LEFT came out to defend this man who by the way his CONSITUANTS and people he represents WANTS THE loser out of there. the only people on the far side of things is YOU Farleftwingers now defending this man...what hypocrites
Kinda telling isn't it... why the left would show SUPPORT for a REPUBLICAN.

Tells me that REPUBLICAN wasn't any kind of a REPUBLICAN at all. He worked harder for the LEFT than the RIGHT.

Kinda telling isn't it... why the left would show SUPPORT for a REPUBLICAN.

Tells me that REPUBLICAN wasn't any kind of a REPUBLICAN at all. He worked harder for the LEFT than the RIGHT.

Of course, they never stand on principle. which ever way the political wind is blowing for them to spew all over people is all they need. not only hypocrites, two faced hypocrites

John Boehner trashes conservative groups - CNNPolitics.com

Boehner is right, but he will be trashed by the RW loons.

You seem like a Big Boner fan.
That really turns you on...

My hatred for Boner is well documented.
Ol Jim sounds like he's switching sides though.

Boehner knew that compromise was a basic principle of a successful Democracy. That fact is still lost with you hopeless RW loons. Maybe when you loose the WH and the Senate in 2016, you will begin to learn.....naw, you will continue your dogma.

Forum List

Back